September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Yep my oh tarts work the day after we arrive, and its 37 degrees at the moment, and he will be working outside, unfortunately for me cant look for a job till after the summer break there as my daughter will not be starting school till the end of january, but hey, beach, shops, take away, dont know what to do first......
sharon
OMG Sharon, talk about fast mover!
Stock up on the sun lotion and bikinis
Have you sold your house now? or are you leaving it with agent to deal with?
So exciting!! But a bit scary too?

Sam
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

ok im giving away some free karma, speak up now for some or forever hold your peace............
sharon
Me please, me please

Sam
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Yep my oh tarts work the day after we arrive, and its 37 degrees at the moment, and he will be working outside, unfortunately for me cant look for a job till after the summer break there as my daughter will not be starting school till the end of january, but hey, beach, shops, take away, dont know what to do first......
sharon
So pleased for you, at last it all came together! Good luck with the sunbathing whoops sorry I mean the job hunting LOL

Ally
xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
So pleased for you, at last it all came together! Good luck with the sunbathing whoops sorry I mean the job hunting LOL

Ally
xx
Jo-----b cant even spell it
sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sammy T
OMG Sharon, talk about fast mover!
Stock up on the sun lotion and bikinis
Have you sold your house now? or are you leaving it with agent to deal with?
So exciting!! But a bit scary too?

Sam
You know what you only live once and i plan to make the best of it, after my life of the last 2 years, its gonna be a walk int he sunshine.....literary
sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG Don't believe, just checked status page and meds have been finalised, apart from hubby!!!!!
They only received our meds 26/11, last Monday so that was bloody quick
Meds for hubby have all been received but I'm guessing his will be referred due to chest X Ray.
So excited to see something happening, I know it probably doesn't mean anything as we don't even have a CO but still brilliant news
Good day all round here!!

Sam
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:33 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Beth and Sharon,

Just Caught up....
Congratulations to both of you!!!

Tina....
so glad that they heart murmur was nothing to worry about!

no changes for me though!!!

Cake anyone?/?????
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

OMG Don't believe, just checked status page and meds have been finalised, apart from hubby!!!!!
Meds for hubby have all been received but I'm guessing his will be referred due to chest X Ray.
So excited to see something happening, I know it probably doesn't mean anything as we don't even have a CO but still brilliant news
Good day all round here!!

Sam

Congratulations, All round what a fab day today!

Ally
xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:35 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Something weird is happening for us all to have so much movement today! Don't get me wrong, it's weird in a good way - I'm starting to feel excited again, something I haven't felt about this whole process in a LONG time. Yay for us!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

You know what you only live once and i plan to make the best of it, after my life of the last 2 years, its gonna be a walk int he sunshine.....literary
sharon
Yep, too right.
Really, really pleased for you. Remind me, where are you heading to?
Hope all your plans go smoothly this week and enjoy a drink tonight!!

Sam
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thats great new Ally and Sam on your meds getting finalized.

they had to do yours quick Sam as they might go off on one of their world travels again ha ha.

You cant get your visa yet Ally what would we do without your cakes?

Do you think the CO's are getting them out the way b4 they go on their christmas holiday? Lets hope so

Lets hope there is more good news tomorrow.

Tina x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thats great new Ally and Sam on your meds getting finalized.

they had to do yours quick Sam as they might go off on one of their world travels again ha ha.

You cant get your visa yet Ally what would we do without your cakes?

Do you think the CO's are getting them out the way b4 they go on their christmas holiday? Lets hope so

Lets hope there is more good news tomorrow.

Tina x
Yep, I definitely think there is pre Xmas rush on at the moment, no one likes to leave a full desk before a holiday!
I'm not expecting much more as I'm an October app, without a CO but its certainly good news for the Sept bods.
Really hoping for more good news for everyone else who is waiting

Sam
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep, too right.
Really, really pleased for you. Remind me, where are you heading to?
Hope all your plans go smoothly this week and enjoy a drink tonight!!

Sam
Hi Sam
Im off to sunny Townsville, where the spiders kill the cyclones are hit and miss, and where they film.....the greatest show on earth im a celeb get me out of here..........
sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sam
Im off to sunny Townsville, where the spiders kill the cyclones are hit and miss, and where they film.....the greatest show on earth im a celeb get me out of here..........
sharon
I take it you're a fan then, you'll be able to pop along and meet Ant and Dec next year then

Sam
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:37 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Oh don't tell me that Sam, my meds arrived at LCU the same day as yours, I hadn't planned on checking anything for a month or so, but now yours have been finalised I'll be checking 20 times a day!!

Fingers crossed that you get your grant soon

Allan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.