Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Nope thats about 21000 pounds lol,
sharon
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep no kidding, why do you think im going with 30kg each, thats it....
sharon
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:21 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

OOoooooohhhhh I've turned YELLOW on the timeline spreadsheet.......YAY!!!! LOL
Beth x x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

OOoooooohhhhh I've turned YELLOW on the timeline spreadsheet.......YAY!!!! LOL
Beth x x
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEY FOR YELLOW MY NEW FAV COLOUR
SHARON
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:31 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEY FOR YELLOW MY NEW FAV COLOUR
SHARON
ROTFLMAO........
Beth x x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

WELL GUYS MADE UP FOR YA. CANT WAIT TILL I'M THAT EXCITED. STILL WAITING ON MY CO !!!!!!!!!!!!STILL I WILL GET THERE IN THE END.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

guuuuuys, could i ask a very brief question. Roughly how long did it take for your meds to get to sydney and be signed for??did anyone esle here use royal mail international service?? not sure wether to start getting edgy about it or not yet.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cheltaz
guuuuuys, could i ask a very brief question. Roughly how long did it take for your meds to get to sydney and be signed for??did anyone esle here use royal mail international service?? not sure wether to start getting edgy about it or not yet.
Hi
We used crona post in france and it took 4 days, but was able to track them all the way.....best pay top price and have no mistakes....
sharon
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, not going to give you good news here - I used Intl signed for on my skills assessment - it took 7 weeks to be delivered. If you go to www.royalmail.com and select Australia you may be able to track it through the auspost website - or email them, their customer services are excellent. They may be able to tell you if its been delivered yet. Good luck.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sammy T
OMG Don't believe, just checked status page and meds have been finalised, apart from hubby!!!!!
They only received our meds 26/11, last Monday so that was bloody quick
Meds for hubby have all been received but I'm guessing his will be referred due to chest X Ray.
So excited to see something happening, I know it probably doesn't mean anything as we don't even have a CO but still brilliant news
Good day all round here!!

Sam
Starting to get worried again, my meds got to LCU on 12/11 and still heared nothing and no change on my status page, everyone elses seem to be moving.
Ian.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:25 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Beth

I spoke to a company a few months back and they told me £3500 for a half size container (not shared) which he reckoned would fit most normal peoples stuff in. And that was a national based company so likely hood is they were on the expensive size. I'm told that includes them doing all the packing etc.

Everyone we spoke to last year when on our reccie said bring all your stuff rather than buy when you get there (although I don't think they were taking into account you £21K quote Sharon when they said that).

I'd be interested to find out how much you are quoted though Beth

Allan
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:31 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ian444
Starting to get worried again, my meds got to LCU on 12/11 and still heared nothing and no change on my status page, everyone elses seem to be moving.
Ian.
Hi Ian

If you look at FluffieFaries signature http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=3199 you will see that their meds were rec'd at LCU in Oct and finalised last week. She said in an earlier discussion this week that they went straight from "requested" to "Finalised" she had no update in between even though she knew they'd been signed for.

Hope that helps to calm your worrying a little. It'd probably be worth getting proof of delivery though just so you know.

Of it's great all this waiting in the dark isn't it!

Allan
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by allankate
Hi Beth

I spoke to a company a few months back and they told me £3500 for a half size container (not shared) which he reckoned would fit most normal peoples stuff in. And that was a national based company so likely hood is they were on the expensive size. I'm told that includes them doing all the packing etc.

Everyone we spoke to last year when on our reccie said bring all your stuff rather than buy when you get there (although I don't think they were taking into account you £21K quote Sharon when they said that).

I'd be interested to find out how much you are quoted though Beth

Allan
Hi Allan,
We're going to get a few shippers in to give us quotes........could be quite a difference in price
Will let you know the quotes when we get them ok,
Beth x x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ian444
Ian.
Hi Ian

here is the direct telephone number for lcu they are very helpful, worked for me 0061 286665729 and i just checked they are open now!!!!!!

good luck

sharon
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Hi Beth,

we have Crown in Friday 13 & 14/12 to pack for us they are charging us £4059.

Ian

Our meds went 29/10 got there 5/11 and finalised 3/12 so don't worry if you don't here for another week

Cheers
Ally
x

Last edited by AndyandAlly; Dec 4th 2007 at 8:51 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.