September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
think big sam might be after a new job in the morning!!!
I kind of hope so.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:53 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alipally
has anyone got the new website for the timelines???? I've not got it!!
'Ere you be my luvvver

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Sep&year=07

Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

evening all

I see steve has been on here talking football, boring but it is 1 nil to the gunners.

Sharon bet you well excited bout getting your passports back with the stamp in it. Thanks for you nice words gave me a boost and the sale board has been moved ha ha.

All excited as I'm off to see take that tomorrow so if you don't here from me again I've run off with Gary Barlow LOL.

Tina x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
ROTFLMAO................this present just gets better!!!!! They plug into the computer to light up...........and have holly on each end to!!!! hee hee
Got lovely 'e-bay' lights drapped over my screen now.....LOL
Beth x x
Beth
You have your visa now..........saddo ends now, dont brag about the ebay lights..
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steveandtina
evening all

I see steve has been on here talking football, boring but it is 1 nil to the gunners.

Sharon bet you well excited bout getting your passports back with the stamp in it. Thanks for you nice words gave me a boost and the sale board has been moved ha ha.

All excited as I'm off to see take that tomorrow so if you don't here from me again I've run off with Gary Barlow LOL.

Tina x
Take that, ooooooooooooo i love them.
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi All
Excellent news for all those meds finalized, i can see all those grants coming your way next week, well i wont see them for a while.........but i will be thinking about you all...........
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi All
Excellent news for all those meds finalized, i can see all those grants coming your way next week, well i wont see them for a while.........but i will be thinking about you all...........
sharon
Orrrrrrrr Sharon,

That's nice, I will miss you too! By the time you get back online we all won't be here either! LOL Wishing!!!!!

Ally
x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Orrrrrrrr Sharon,

That's nice, I will miss you too! By the time you get back online we all won't be here either! LOL Wishing!!!!!

Ally
x
Hi Ally
Your visa will be here any day now, def before xmas...........im having a barbe on the beach for xmas dinner this year every one is invited, bring your own wine though cant afford the drink
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

JUST AS A MATTER OF INTEREST, WHERE IS EVERY ONE PLANNING TO LOCATE...............
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

JUST AS A MATTER OF INTEREST, WHERE IS EVERY ONE PLANNING TO LOCATE...............
sharon
Hopefully, Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne....
Never been so it will be one big adventure.

Ally
x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Hopefully, Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne....
Never been so it will be one big adventure.

Ally
x
Why is only one person in the september crowd going to townsville......well come on peeps answer me
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:39 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

sharon
We're heading here:-

Secret Harbour - Perth, we bought the land last year when on a reccie (impulsive ) and have spent the last couple of months picking the house designs with the builder. Foundations go down in Feb with completion about Sept.

It's a really exciting and helps break the stress of waiting for visas

Allan
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by allankate
We're heading here:-
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/secretharbour.jpg

Secret Harbour - Perth, we bought the land last year when on a reccie (impulsive ) and have spent the last couple of months picking the house designs with the builder. Foundations go down in Feb with completion about Sept.

It's a really exciting and helps break the stress of waiting for visas

Allan
How exciting is that, so you know the area then, and are certain you will like to live there, have to say i will be renting for at least 12 months just in case i dont like the area...
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:56 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

How exciting is that, so you know the area then, and are certain you will like to live there, have to say i will be renting for at least 12 months just in case i dont like the area...
sharon
Yeah we had a good idea where we wanted to be, and then when we did the reccie we fell for the place 100%. We wanted to be reasonably close to the beach (the plot is 1km from ocean) and at the time the land prices were going crazy. We didn't want to kick ourselves 2 years down the line and think we should have bought it when we had the chance. At least we can always sell it if it doesn't live up to our expectations.

To be honest because we completed on the land before we even started our skills assessment it gave us the extra push to get things done, without it I imagine it'd be another year or so before we built up the courage to go for it.

So what made you chose Townsville? I don't know much about the place.

Allan
Old Dec 5th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by allankate
Yeah we had a good idea where we wanted to be, and then when we did the reccie we fell for the place 100%. We wanted to be reasonably close to the beach (the plot is 1km from ocean) and at the time the land prices were going crazy. We didn't want to kick ourselves 2 years down the line and think we should have bought it when we had the chance. At least we can always sell it if it doesn't live up to our expectations.

To be honest because we completed on the land before we even started our skills assessment it gave us the extra push to get things done, without it I imagine it'd be another year or so before we built up the courage to go for it.

So what made you chose Townsville? I don't know much about the place.

Allan
Well to be honest my brother is there, and i thought it would be nice to be near him, or live with him rent free for a while. but it does meet my check list, although i wont be living to far from the beach, it will be far enough away in case of cyclons lol, the climate, the job prospects, my oh has been offered 2 jobs, and was lucky enough to pick the one he liked the sound of, and very very important to me is the number of fast food restaurants that deliver lol.....
sharon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.