September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Morning guys, where is everyone?

Hope there is good news for some of you this week

Now going in to the garden to do a rain dance to the gods of Visas and case officers
Its either that or reach for the wine and it really is too early!

Sam

Its never to early for drinking Sammy

Tina x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Its never to early for drinking Sammy

Tina x
Yeah but 1.30 in the afternoon

Did my rain dance, watched by the dog, not sure it'll have any luck though!
Have seen that someone from August has had case officer allocated, so good news for them
As alcohol is out, I think it will have to be chocolate, off to see what the children ahve got left in their Xmas stash

Have you sorted out problem with the "ex"?

Sam
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Have seen that someone from August has had case officer allocated, so good news for them
As alcohol is out, I think it will have to be chocolate, off to see what the children ahve got left in their Xmas stash

Sam

Not sure, she is sending the rest of paperwork by weds but will have to wait and see. Just getting fed up. know I shouldn't has there are loads who have been waiting longer but fed up in limbo land now.

Your dance only brought more rain so cheers for that ha ha. Don't look at Aug thread as I'll end up putting my foot in it again lOL.

Hope you here something soon Sam. enjoy your chocolate.

Tina x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Sam
If you want a drink at 1 in the afternoon just pretend you`re in oz and its 10 at night!well thats my excuse i`m getting used to ozzie time
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:10 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

WOOO-HOOO I'M BACK EVERYONE!!

Had a great time despite the persistant rain! Am all pampered out and have probably put on about half a stone - BOOO!

Aside from that, no news for me - not feeling hopeful for the week ahead either for some reason...

Hope you all had a good w/end.

Emma
xxx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:39 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
WOOO-HOOO I'M BACK EVERYONE!!

Had a great time despite the persistant rain! Am all pampered out and have probably put on about half a stone - BOOO!

Aside from that, no news for me - not feeling hopeful for the week ahead either for some reason...

Hope you all had a good w/end.

Emma
xxx
We did, Emma. We all sure did have a good w/ *ick* end. LOL
NJ
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

OMG - GUESS WHAT??? WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't believe it, shaking like a leaf, don't know how i'm managing to type!

thanks to everyone for all your help and good luck to everyone still waiting

thanks for the rain dance today, i'll do one tomorrow for everyone else! just about to begin celebrating, not in work until friday!

vicky x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:25 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickyandrob

thanks for the rain dance today, i'll do one tomorrow for everyone else! just about to begin celebrating, not in work until friday!

vicky x
Vicky

Well done! Its great to hear people finally getting thier visaa. Well doen and ensure you celebrate!

Deb
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:32 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

vicky x

Fantastic news, congratulations and well done

About time we had a visa it seems so long since the last one.

Go celebrate you deserve it

Allan
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Fantastic news....Congratulations
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

vicky x
massive congratulations!!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

vunklawx will become famous soon enoughvunklawx will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS... ENJOY!!!!

vicky x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

GREAT NEWS

Good luck

Tina x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS VICKY AND ROB!!!!!

Wow, well done, that really is fantastic news, have a great day!

Perhaps my rain dance worked after all

Sam
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:49 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.