Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
We have to validate by Oct 13th.......so have booked to go in August

Can't believe our visa expires in 14 weeks!!!!
i know they dont give you much time do they babe.

we have to get our cash sorted so we can book flights next week.

blakey1

are you off too brisbane too cant rememeber
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blakey1
BLAKEY 1 GOT HER VISAS TODAY OH MY GOD , YIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE THATS ALL I CAN SAY , GUYS IT IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

PS CANT DO FANCY WRITING

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE STILL WAITNG AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUIPPORT GIVEN TO ME AND MY HUBBY .
Many congrats!! You must be so pleased and relieved.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

BIG CONGRATS!

Good luck with the move

i am still pinching myself , look like they are on the move again at alst , now julys here long may it continue .

off to open the champers .
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:23 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

BLAKEY 1 GOT HER VISAS TODAY OH MY GOD , YIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE THATS ALL I CAN SAY , GUYS IT IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

PS CANT DO FANCY WRITING

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE STILL WAITNG AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUIPPORT GIVEN TO ME AND MY HUBBY .

Really made up for you, a massive CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

will be flying from manchester so maybe we will be on the same flight , that would be wierd.
Tee Hee, top tip check in on line 24 hours beforehand. Saves you waiting in the ques and you can pick seats.

More time in th bar!!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

lilyjules is an unknown quantity at this point

hey blakey,

did ur online status ever change? mine still is the same, and just says "received" for any of the checklist items...
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

PS CANT DO FANCY WRITING

Brilliant news Blakey1!!!!!!!!!!!
Iam sooooooo pleased for you

Juliexxxx

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Flights booked, 9th Sept, 2 nights Dubai, 2 nights Hong Kong, 10 days Bangkok then into Sydney.

the off to help out at a horse ranch for a couple of weeks!!!!

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!

Oh flights were only £699 each inc taxes!!!!

Cx
Hi Wanda where did you get your flights from?

Sorry just read further down you already said.

CONGRATS BLAKEY1 on your visa

Last edited by Ian444; Jul 3rd 2008 at 2:29 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Wanda where did you get your flights from?

Sorry just read further down you already said.

CONGRATS BLAKEY1 on your visa
Hi Ian are you any nearer to going?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET OUR HEADS ROUND IT , HAVE LOOKED AT FLIGHTS TODAY AND HOPEFULLY BOOKING BY MONDAY NEXT WEEK .

OUR ONLINE STATUS , I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL AS WE HAD NO ACCESS TO SEEIT BABE THE AGENT DID ALL THE CHECKING FOR US .

I AM SURE IT WONT BE MUCH LONGER AND WE CAN GET A FEW MRE CONGRATS OUT ON THE SITE.

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:28 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

i know they dont give you much time do they babe.

we have to get our cash sorted so we can book flights next week.

blakey1

are you off too brisbane too cant rememeber
We are going to Brisbane and then on to Melbourne to validate next month Doubt we will be moving to Oz for at least 18 months though

Originally Posted by lilyjules
hey blakey,

did ur online status ever change? mine still is the same, and just says "received" for any of the checklist items...
Ok......our status page documents started as 'required'.........then we sent the attachments and they changed to 'received'.

Then we got a CO and she 'requested' pcc's and meds.

Then she slowly started to change the docs from 'requested/received' to 'met'.

When absolutely everything says 'met' that's when your file will go to the DM

Our status page never ever mentioned that our visas had been granted........so always check your email.......inc your 'spam' box!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET OUR HEADS ROUND IT , HAVE LOOKED AT FLIGHTS TODAY AND HOPEFULLY BOOKING BY MONDAY NEXT WEEK .

OUR ONLINE STATUS , I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL AS WE HAD NO ACCESS TO SEEIT BABE THE AGENT DID ALL THE CHECKING FOR US .

I AM SURE IT WONT BE MUCH LONGER AND WE CAN GET A FEW MRE CONGRATS OUT ON THE SITE.

We booked our flights through 'The Flight Centre' as they could get a lower price than what we could booking ourselves.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Ian are you any nearer to going?
Hi everyone,

We have to validate by 05 Dec so we are booking flights for beginning of Nov to try and give as much time for the house to sell, hopefully it will sell before then but like everybody else the markets crap.

How are you lot getting along?

Ian..
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi everyone,

We have to validate by 05 Dec so we are booking flights for beginning of Nov to try and give as much time for the house to sell, hopefully it will sell before then but like everybody else the markets crap.

How are you lot getting along?

Ian..
Hi Ian,

We hope to exchange next week but sale has fallen through 3 times:curse: so not counting my chickens. So should be in Adelaide for mid Aug If not will be flighting out early Nov too as we have to validate by 19th Nov, so look out for me

tina xx
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hi Ian,

We hope to exchange next week but sale has fallen through 3 times:curse: so not counting my chickens. So should be in Adelaide for mid Aug If not will be flighting out early Nov too as we have to validate by 19th Nov, so look out for me

tina xx
Good luck Tina - hope you exchange without any problems.

Colin x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ian,

tina xx
Hi Tina,

I hope it all goes well with the exchange i'm sure it will, so you should be in OZ before me, but if not i'll be the one with the Rolf Harris t shirt on at the airport in Nov.rofl:

Ian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.