Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi we are in Capalaba about 20mins drive from city we have been here 4wks now believe me you will love it we are staying with friends but will be looking next week for a rental for 6mths so we can have a proper look around if you need any help pm me if we can helpwe will keep your chin up i know it,s a horrible time waiting but it will be worth it we still pinch ourselves to see if we are really here , wish we had done it years ago all the best the Glasgow Gormacs
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

hey guys maybe there is hope for us all as of july got this email through on friday from migration expert .com and it says this

12 occupations have been added to the Migration Occupations in Demand List!
An increase of almost300,000 permanent and temporary visas have been announced in the 2008/09 Budget!
There are still more than 250,000 jobs being advertised every week!

at least that a sign hope this means we all been on hold because they had met the limit for last years visa grants for the skilled sector.

any way good luck for the week ahead to all of us who are still waiting.

blakey 1
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Hi every one,
Just wanted to say that i'm still here, though thought about joining the October guys or the November lot , but I just have a nose every now and again
I see every one is just waiting to see what happens at the beginning of July.
Realisticly though, if you think about how many visa's are allocated that the new year starts in July, with the amount of people that applied to get in on the old rules, which created the backlog im still confused
because the July/August 07 guys got stuck and the post September 07 (people like us) started to get visas and some of october, but thats it?????
So how many visas where there for 07/08 and where did they go ????
I dont know ????
any way I have been playing around and now know how to add some of my pics I would like to show you, as we are all friends here and there is not much going on.... and I think im as nosey as the next person.
Bondi Beach, Mount Barney, Byron Bay, kids with roos at Brisbane zoo.
Attached Thumbnails September 2007 Applicants-ozmay06067.jpg   September 2007 Applicants-ozmay06096.jpg   September 2007 Applicants-ozmay06224.jpg   September 2007 Applicants-ozmay06204.jpg   September 2007 Applicants-ozmay06206.jpg  

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lainey70
Hi every one,
Just wanted to say that i'm still here, though thought about joining the October guys or the November lot , but I just have a nose every now and again
I see every one is just waiting to see what happens at the beginning of July.
Realisticly though, if you think about how many visa's are allocated that the new year starts in July, with the amount of people that applied to get in on the old rules, which created the backlog im still confused
because the July/August 07 guys got stuck and the post September 07 (people like us) started to get visas and some of october, but thats it?????
So how many visas where there for 07/08 and where did they go ????
I dont know ????
any way I have been playing around and now know how to add some of my pics I would like to show you, as we are all friends here and there is not much going on.... and I think im as nosey as the next person.
Bondi Beach, Mount Barney, Byron Bay, kids with roos at Brisbane zoo.
What lovely photos can just see me on the beach

I still have a nose around other threads but don't come on as much as the site has been so slow lately but always make sure I keep up with this thread.

To all waiting if its true about the July stuff its only a week away so fingers are crossed you hear soon.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Lovely pics Lainey

Im still here waiting!!!
I checked our online status and it changed to all documents received or met on the 20th of this month at least this means someone has actually looked at our paperwork.
lets hope they pick it up again soon!

Juliex
</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

We are still waiting too but we do now have tourist visa's so planning to go in Sept regardless of what happens!!!!!

Claire x

PS love the pics!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steveandtina
What lovely photos can just see me on the beach

I still have a nose around other threads but don't come on as much as the site has been so slow lately but always make sure I keep up with this thread.

To all waiting if its true about the July stuff its only a week away so fingers are crossed you hear soon.
I hope sooo,
My daughter finishes her NVQ2 in hairdressing today, Going to start her level 3 in September, Hoping that and her working on the shop floor will get her over on her own TRA next July. Then have to go through this all again
While she waits for it to come through she can come over on a WHV and wait for PR that way.
At least it will be quicker than our other plan, She was going to finish her 2 then come over on a WHV for 12mths and show she had been working in her profession for 12mths then apply for TRA then PR, but her tutor told us that she could get her easier and quicker, as she was a hairdresser in Oz for about 17 years and she set up her own agency to get hairdressers over to Oz and her sister is out there hairdressing, She Knows all the ins and outs
its not what you know but who you know sometimes.
how are you guys getting on?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

We are still waiting too but we do now have tourist visa's so planning to go in Sept regardless of what happens!!!!!

Claire x

PS love the pics!!!!
Hope all goes well for you
I feel that my cases are already packed !!
Just think where we were this time last year.
We were waiting for the account to finish the OH tax accounts so we could send the TRA in before the rules changed what a roller coaster!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Julie9
Lovely pics Lainey

Im still here waiting!!!
I checked our online status and it changed to all documents received or met on the 20th of this month at least this means someone has actually looked at our paperwork.

Juliex
</IMG></IMG>
Just wait, every one will be looking at our thread, wondering what is going on
It Sounds really good Julie,
Im getting in the mood to start sorting more stuff out in the house,I might even get some boxes and start packing it away !!
sorting the documents out to take the beetle. Something else the OH has left me to do
I think he thinks it will keep me off the internet
Attached Thumbnails September 2007 Applicants-p2140491.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hope all goes well for you
I feel that my cases are already packed !!
Just think where we were this time last year.
We were waiting for the account to finish the OH tax accounts so we could send the TRA in before the rules changed what a roller coaster!!
I think this time last year we got our results back from VETASSESS and busy getting all the stuff ready for the application. Can't believe its about 18 months since we started looking into the whole Oz thing......god how times fly!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

Claire x

PS love the pics!!!!
You go girl:thumbsup:

I hope sooo,
My daughter finishes her NVQ2 in hairdressing today, Going to start her level 3 in September, Hoping that and her working on the shop floor will get her over on her own TRA next July. Then have to go through this all again
While she waits for it to come through she can come over on a WHV and wait for PR that way.
At least it will be quicker than our other plan, She was going to finish her 2 then come over on a WHV for 12mths and show she had been working in her profession for 12mths then apply for TRA then PR, but her tutor told us that she could get her easier and quicker, as she was a hairdresser in Oz for about 17 years and she set up her own agency to get hairdressers over to Oz and her sister is out there hairdressing, She Knows all the ins and outs
its not what you know but who you know sometimes.
how are you guys getting on?
Our sale fell though again on Thursday but now it looks back on again bloody housing market

If all goes well should be in Oz by Aug flights are a lot more but just don't care anymore

Originally Posted by Julie9
Lovely pics Lainey

Im still here waiting!!!

Juliex
</IMG></IMG>
Thats good Julie when they go to met its a good sign that something will happen soon
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh god, hope it all goes through ok, got everything crossed!!!!!!

Roll on August

Cx
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Just to let you all know that we have today received an e-mail from our agent with requests for medicals and police checks to be forwarded.

We applied paper based the end of september 07 with acknowledgement and file reference received on 2nd Octobe 07.

I suppose we are proof that things are still moving even if the processing times are not being updated.

Good luck to everybody else still waiting

Jacky xx
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by allthejs
Just to let you all know that we have today received an e-mail from our agent with requests for medicals and police checks to be forwarded.

We applied paper based the end of september 07 with acknowledgement and file reference received on 2nd Octobe 07.

I suppose we are proof that things are still moving even if the processing times are not being updated.

Jacky xx

Great news Jacky
Its lovely to hear some good news,and there was me thinking everyone was taking an extended holiday on the other side
Julie x
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by allthejs

Jacky xx
Great news jacky fingers cross it moves quickly for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.