September 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Cant be many of us September guys left
Everyone getting ready to fly off
I popped to the medical doctor this morning and my son and my medicals are ready to DHl, so I have phoned them and they will be picked up today and arrive in 3 days,
Apparently the CO wants a copy of Ex's passport to do with the Sat dec, so waiting for that to arrive if it ever does and thats it, hoping it is already for July 1st, you never know.x
good luck every one.x
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Wont be long now Lainey , everything is falling into place
We are still here and waiting!!!!!
Although we have been told 4 weeks I'm still doing the same old routine , computer on before the kettle(must be mad) in the morning, moping around for a bit then pulling myself together and getting on with the day ahead.
good luck to anyone else waiting and waiting and waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Juliex

</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=lainey70;6471657]Cant be many of us September guys left

well done lainey really pleased for you, hopefully they have got all the august visa ready to go 1st july, then they can sort the rest of us out,
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

[QUOTE=shellynelly;6472749]
Originally Posted by lainey70

well done lainey really pleased for you, hopefully they have got all the august visa ready to go 1st july, then they can sort the rest of us out,
Thanks Shellynelly.x
I'm sure it will start moving again very soon.
I wonder if the DM's are holding back on to their cases as they cant move them due to amount of visa allowed, so then the case officers cant move theirs on ?
Blimey just wait until the new year starts, most people have done their applications on line and dont even know they have had a case officer.
I'm glad for the August bunch moving, it should help every one else too. x
My medicals left for Sydney today should arrive at Lee Street ....FRIDAY.
I wonder how long they sould take to clear?
fingers crossed for everyone.xx
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=lainey70;

hi ya lainey, our meds took less than 2 weeks to clear, so shouldnt be long, i shouldnt think there is many september applications left most people done theirs on line so hopefully they will fly through them from 1st july ( we can live in hope).
shell
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Alex signed for our medicals at Sydney today.
9 months today our application was Acknowledged. x
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Alex signed for our medicals at Sydney today.
9 months today our application was Acknowledged. x
One step closer now

Hope you get some news soon, it sure has been a long time for you.

Sam
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Everyone getting ready to fly off
I popped to the medical doctor this morning and my son and my medicals are ready to DHl, so I have phoned them and they will be picked up today and arrive in 3 days,
Apparently the CO wants a copy of Ex's passport to do with the Sat dec, so waiting for that to arrive if it ever does and thats it, hoping it is already for July 1st, you never know.x
good luck every one.x

hi,I am still here lol! medicals arrived in Sydeney last week, they have our UK police check,and I am waiting to get my Irish one back.It has now been a full year since I started applying for the qualification assessment......aghhhhh.Hope it is not much longer.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

[QUOTE=shellynelly;6478947][QUOTE=lainey70;

hi ya lainey, our meds took less than 2 weeks to clear, so shouldnt be long, i shouldnt think there is many september applications left most people done theirs on line so hopefully they will fly through them from 1st july ( we can live in hope).
shell[/QUOTE]
2 weeks sounds quick, is this the norm, do you know?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T
One step closer now

Hope you get some news soon, it sure has been a long time for you.

Sam
Thanks Sammy,
Hope everything goes really well for you.
Thanks for all your support.
Dont stay away from here for to long will you, Going to miss you!!!
love
lainey
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=brisbanebound;6482623]
Originally Posted by shellynelly
2 weeks sounds quick, is this the norm, do you know?
Not sure brisanebound.
I had to add some extra docs so who knows!
Im going to send a self address envelope to the Ex for a copy of his passport!
My OH started the move to OZ about 4 years ago, met me that put a spanner in the works, (divorced, 2 kids and 2 cats)
Started again in Dec 06 !
TRA done July 07,
Application in Sept 07
Case officer April 08
2 weeks is nothing !
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=lainey70;6483229][QUOTE=brisbanebound;6482623]

i have read on here that some peoples meds have been less than 2 weeks, i emailed lcu to check on ours and they emailed back within a few days to say they had been recieved and processed and ready for case officer, i emailed the lady back and asked if they had passed because i was worried about something , she said she couldnt offically tell me but we had nothing to worry about, she was really nice ( bless her) i had the email address off here.
good luck wont be long now
shell
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Hi Sept Apllicants it,s been a while since we posted we are now in Brisbane we were Sept applicants also, can,t believe there are some of you still waiting we know what you,r going through but it,s worth the wait our whole application took about 14mths from start to finish it wont be long now this forum was a great help to us, keeping us semi sane all the best for you,r future,s the ex Glasgow Gormacs
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

hi, I have just checked ours, and it took a week, so much quicker than I thought
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

how is Brisbane?Whereabouts are you? We are heading to Brisbane tooJust still waiting.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.