Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old May 7th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Julie9
Hi Lainey
Wow our situation seems so un complicated compared to yours! Our kids are only 11 and 7 so dont really have an opinion, the only worry my son has is the fact he doesn't want to wear sun screen every day! My daughter is due to start secondary school in Sept and doesn't want to make new friends only to leave soon after (if we ever get that golden ticket that is!) but is open minded so its just a waiting game for us.
I hope your discussion goes well on Fri !
Julie x
Thanks Julie,
Never in a million years did I think that an EX boyfriend (son's dad) from 15 years ago would cause so much confusion!
I'm trying to be calm about the whole thing. Going to phone agent after lunch to find time scales about having a PR visa and the RRV visa too.
I can see it from my son's point of view, Yes it would great not to leave his friends can stay with his dad, but I think he would be at the nan and grandads more, Wouldn't have to do another 2 years at school in another country, Its hard at 15 ( will be 16 in Jan)
At the end of the day we will need the dads consent to let him go in the first place so im going to take it a step at a time, or we could end up waiting years for a court case to sort things out!
Have a god day every one
Old May 8th 2008, 2:01 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lainey70
Thanks Julie,
Never in a million years did I think that an EX boyfriend (son's dad) from 15 years ago would cause so much confusion!
I'm trying to be calm about the whole thing. Going to phone agent after lunch to find time scales about having a PR visa and the RRV visa too.
I can see it from my son's point of view, Yes it would great not to leave his friends can stay with his dad, but I think he would be at the nan and grandads more, Wouldn't have to do another 2 years at school in another country, Its hard at 15 ( will be 16 in Jan)
At the end of the day we will need the dads consent to let him go in the first place so im going to take it a step at a time, or we could end up waiting years for a court case to sort things out!
Have a god day every one

If it helps...my daughter who is 15 does not want to go, but has agreed to come and 'give it a go'. She leaves school this year, so timing is just right. As her dad (not that he was musch use as one:curse is to a previous relationship and there is no contact (his choice:curse and we were not married (thank god) then he has no say what so ever. We were not married therefore has NO parental rights. I have been in contact with him and he say 'nothing to do with him'.

It is a nightmare with many a sleepless night worrying about what the outcome will be. Good luck - kids...!!!!!

Debs
x
Old May 9th 2008, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Have a lovely time, where are you in Oz?

AARRHH what a pain. Good luck for the meds hopefully it won't be long after them x

Julie and Blakey I still have everthing crossed for you both good luck hope you both here this week xx

Everyone else still waiting they seem to be getting through the Aug lot thick and fast (thank god) so it shouldn't be to long now.

Tina x

blakey1 still here the agent has put an enquiry through today though so who knows what will happen next.
Old May 14th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

[F]LATEST NEWS
I met with the ex last friday. First conversation we have had in 15 years and it only lasted 19 mins!
He said he only wants what is best for his son and if his son wants to go he will sign the stat dec and whats is he going to do at school, and could I make the appointment for the solicitors before the 27th May as he is moving.
I have made the appointment for this Friday and will be a lot less stressed when the ink has dried.
All I have to worry about now is getting through my medical with my sciatica which is next Friday! Can you see a relationship with Fridays!!
Any other September's out there still?
[/FONT]
Old May 14th 2008, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

[F]LATEST NEWS
I met with the ex last friday. First conversation we have had in 15 years and it only lasted 19 mins!
He said he only wants what is best for his son and if his son wants to go he will sign the stat dec and whats is he going to do at school, and could I make the appointment for the solicitors before the 27th May as he is moving.
I have made the appointment for this Friday and will be a lot less stressed when the ink has dried.
All I have to worry about now is getting through my medical with my sciatica which is next Friday! Can you see a relationship with Fridays!!
[/FONT]
Yes still have my eye on this thread waiting for you lot to get your visa's.

Good news about the EX fingers crossed all goes well.

Tina x
Old May 14th 2008, 2:26 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

[F]LATEST NEWS
[/FONT]
Brilliant news!!!!!!
I'm sure your meds will be fine too
Beth x x
Old May 14th 2008, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Brilliant news!!!!!!
I'm sure your meds will be fine too
Beth x x
great news about the ex agreeing to sign papers one less thing to worry asbout the meds i am sure will be fine , i didint even think about the sciatica i suffered from and still do sometimes , i had a treatment called the bowen technique for mine and have been virtually cured since and i was athe cant get out of bed stage , you should look it up and give it a try .

we are still waiting so at least i am not alone .
Old May 14th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by blakey1
great news about the ex agreeing to sign papers one less thing to worry asbout the meds i am sure will be fine , i didint even think about the sciatica i suffered from and still do sometimes , i had a treatment called the bowen technique for mine and have been virtually cured since and i was athe cant get out of bed stage , you should look it up and give it a try .

Your definately not alone we are all still here watching and waiting for you to get your visa's.
Good luck lets hope they come soon.
Ian...
Old May 14th 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

We are still here and still waiting great to hear the news lainey , you will soon see the light at the end of the tunnel!
good luck for your meds .

Juliex
Old May 14th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

Still hanging in there also,Our meds cleared and finalised in 9 days so that was a result.GOODLUCK to us all still waiting.Nice to see some of the old lot still checking up on us ha ha

Tara x
Old May 14th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all still waiting, hope that your visas will be along VERY soon

Sam
Old May 14th 2008, 10:01 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still watching this thread too
Good luck you lot still waiting
Our visa expires in 4 and a half months.......so after all the hard work to get it, and still not sold our house, we may now have to validate
Beth x x
Old May 14th 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by blakey1

I will check that out blakey, thanks
Thanks to every one else too. Its nice to hear from people with the same aim. Its not the same sometimes trying to talk to other friends and family.
And they love to tell you horror stories they hear from other people who couldn't have their visas as they found out they had a bad knee or an extra head or something!!
Old May 14th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm still watching this thread too
Good luck you lot still waiting
Our visa expires in 4 and a half months.......so after all the hard work to get it, and still not sold our house, we may now have to validate
Beth x x
How long do you think you will go for?
Old May 14th 2008, 10:19 pm
Make it happen!!!!

How long do you think you will go for?
2 weeks holiday only as hubby doesn't get paid when he has time off work
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.