Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old May 14th 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
2 weeks holiday only as hubby doesn't get paid when he has time off work
Beth x x
Its a bummer!
I suppose renting the house out is not possible for you.
I knew a lady who's son emigrated, then he sponsored his mum and dad and they had work to go too, they couldn't sell, so they took what money they needed to set up and left the house to sell with estate agents. It worked for them at the time.
Must seem a right burden for you at the moment, after everything you went through to get your visas.
Hope you sell soon.x
Old May 14th 2008, 11:50 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lainey70
Its a bummer!
I suppose renting the house out is not possible for you.
I knew a lady who's son emigrated, then he sponsored his mum and dad and they had work to go too, they couldn't sell, so they took what money they needed to set up and left the house to sell with estate agents. It worked for them at the time.
Must seem a right burden for you at the moment, after everything you went through to get your visas.
Hope you sell soon.x
Thanks hun
It will all come good in the end
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

I'm still watching this thread too
Good luck you lot still waiting
Our visa expires in 4 and a half months.......so after all the hard work to get it, and still not sold our house, we may now have to validate
Beth x x
Hi Beth,
sorry to hear you still havn't sold your house, i'm sure you'll get your buyer soon,
We still havn't even put ours on the market yet, hoping to do it this weekend, if it doesn't sell we are going to validate the visa's and go when it does sell, i'm not sure if a holiday first would be a good idea anyway. i've been on the "whinging pom house seller" thread but i can't keep up with them they type too fast for me It's took me 20 minutes to write this.
Anyway good luck for everyone still waiting it can't be long for you now.

Ian....
Old May 15th 2008, 6:01 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Beth,
sorry to hear you still havn't sold your house, i'm sure you'll get your buyer soon,
We still havn't even put ours on the market yet, hoping to do it this weekend, if it doesn't sell we are going to validate the visa's and go when it does sell, i'm not sure if a holiday first would be a good idea anyway. i've been on the "whinging pom house seller" thread but i can't keep up with them they type too fast for me It's took me 20 minutes to write this.
Anyway good luck for everyone still waiting it can't be long for you now.

Ian....
Yeah it's been a long 13 months on the market now

This is my house.

Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it's been a long 13 months on the market now

This is my house.

Beth x x
God Beth how come your house hasn't sold its lovely and you have good taste in pictures I have the same picture in my kitchen/diner that you have in your living room someone has been shopping in Ikea

Good luck hope it goes soon

Tina x
Old May 15th 2008, 6:52 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by steveandtina
God Beth how come your house hasn't sold its lovely and you have good taste in pictures I have the same picture in my kitchen/diner that you have in your living room someone has been shopping in Ikea

Good luck hope it goes soon

Tina x
LOL....yes fell in love with it in Ikea Only been there the once though
Don't know why I can't even get any viewers through the front door.......maybe they've heard me screaming!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 16th 2008, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

LOL....yes fell in love with it in Ikea Only been there the once though
Don't know why I can't even get any viewers through the front door.......maybe they've heard me screaming!!!!
Beth x x
hi beth god it is a very nice house and good sized rooms too , think the price is good , have you thought about offers around the price of what you asking as thats what we had to do in the end to get ours sold , we ended up selling for 157.500 and not the 164.950 we had it on for originally , tried dropping to 159.950 but had no joy at all and then we thought about what was the bear minimum we would accpet and took a chance . just a thought good luck.
Old May 16th 2008, 3:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by blakey1
hi beth god it is a very nice house and good sized rooms too , think the price is good , have you thought about offers around the price of what you asking as thats what we had to do in the end to get ours sold , we ended up selling for 157.500 and not the 164.950 we had it on for originally , tried dropping to 159.950 but had no joy at all and then we thought about what was the bear minimum we would accpet and took a chance . just a thought good luck.
We've been on the market for 13 months and have dropped £40k......we're down to the lowest price we can afford to go to now Will walk away with £5k at this price
Fingers crossed we find a buyer soon......can't keep the house clean and tidy for much longer!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 16th 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

We've been on the market for 13 months and have dropped £40k......we're down to the lowest price we can afford to go to now Will walk away with £5k at this price
Fingers crossed we find a buyer soon......can't keep the house clean and tidy for much longer!!!!
Beth x x
hi well at leats you ahev set the oprice now , i am sure it will go soon we lsot more than we could afford to when we sold ours which did my head in , but now am sat renting and that is too so cant win either way is suppose.

no visa yet either think we going to be one of the it takes 12 months people cause thats our luck.
blakey1
Old May 16th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by newjersey
Whereabouts if you don't mind me asking?
NJ
Perth, been campervanning down the south west the first week and then up north and just got back an hour ago.......it has been great....can recommend getting a camper van to travel around it for sure.

cx
Old May 16th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Perth, been campervanning down the south west the first week and then up north and just got back an hour ago.......it has been great....can recommend getting a camper van to travel around it for sure.

cx
Hi di Hi camper glad you are having a lovely time
Old May 17th 2008, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone we have been asked for more info about the time my hubby spent in the ta ( a discharge letter) does this mean we have a case officer
Old May 17th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shellynelly
Hi everyone we have been asked for more info about the time my hubby spent in the ta ( a discharge letter) does this mean we have a case officer
Sound like it IMO. ITs the CO that asks for stuff. Lets hope so

Tina x
Old May 17th 2008, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Sound like it IMO. ITs the CO that asks for stuff. Lets hope so

Tina x
thanks for the reply sorry to sound thick but what does IMO mean lol
Old May 17th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

IMO = In My Opinion

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.