September 2007 Applicants

Old May 18th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi di Hi camper glad you are having a lovely time

Certainly are but with one week to go depresion is already setting in!!!

Still no sign of a CO which is really annoying as Novs are getting them now
Old May 18th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Certainly are but with one week to go depresion is already setting in!!!

Still no sign of a CO which is really annoying as Novs are getting them now
Know how you fill on that one hun but they will get to you soon as they seem to be getting through the Aug paperbase ones a lot quicker so it can't be much longer for you.

Try and forget the visa (easier said than done I know) and enjoy your hols xx

Tina x
Old May 18th 2008, 11:20 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, just thought I'd pop by and say hi - can't believe there are still people waiting! I really feel for you.

We had a nice break in Egypt last week - got back and blitzed the house. I think we can finally say our stuff is almost ready to be shipped off - hopefully have it all collected this week. Woohoo! Another milestone reached!

We have 5 weeks left in our rental before moving down to Devon with my parents. Our leaving BBQ is set for 4 July (funny celebrating a move to Oz on American Independance day!) and Stew flys out on 7th July... hopefully I won't be too far behind him.

I'm completely bricking myself about having to do the flight with Finn. I took him to the theatre yesterday to see a short 1 hour kids show. He couldn't sit still for 30 seconds - how the hell am I gonna manage him for 22 hours with 40k of luggage and a bump. I'm so anxious it's not even funny.

Anyhoo... just wanted to say herrow really. Good luck all those still waiting.

Old May 18th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Hi all, just thought I'd pop by and say hi - can't believe there are still people waiting! I really feel for you.

We had a nice break in Egypt last week - got back and blitzed the house. I think we can finally say our stuff is almost ready to be shipped off - hopefully have it all collected this week. Woohoo! Another milestone reached!

We have 5 weeks left in our rental before moving down to Devon with my parents. Our leaving BBQ is set for 4 July (funny celebrating a move to Oz on American Independance day!) and Stew flys out on 7th July... hopefully I won't be too far behind him.

I'm completely bricking myself about having to do the flight with Finn. I took him to the theatre yesterday to see a short 1 hour kids show. He couldn't sit still for 30 seconds - how the hell am I gonna manage him for 22 hours with 40k of luggage and a bump. I'm so anxious it's not even funny.

A bump??? Dose this mean theres a new little Ozzie to be on the way?

Long time no hear . Seems so unreal doesn't it going of to our new lives. I'm sure your will be fine on the flight give him some kids hayfever stuff that knocks them out for hours

Must say we have missed your nuttyness on hear

Tina x
Old May 18th 2008, 2:03 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

A BUMP ALREADY!!!!!!! You didn't waste any time LOL
Good luck with everything hun.....I'm sure you'll be fine
Beth x x
Old May 18th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your now extended family.

Ian...
Old May 19th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
A BUMP ALREADY!!!!!!! You didn't waste any time LOL
Good luck with everything hun.....I'm sure you'll be fine
Beth x x
Congrats!!!!!
Old May 19th 2008, 7:39 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
A bump??? Dose this mean theres a new little Ozzie to be on the way?
Yes I'm afraid so... we didn't waste any time

I've had a nightmare of it so far with 2 hospital admissions and 4 scans SO FAR. I've got to go back in a fortnight for another scan as they're having problems finding the little blighter. I have no dates yet but I reckon I'm about 8 weeks which would make me due the week before Christmas, bang-smack in the middle of the Australian Summer - truly excellent timing - NOT.

Anyhoo, that's my little update! Still got everything crossed for you all.
Old May 20th 2008, 11:30 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a nightmare of it so far with 2 hospital admissions and 4 scans SO FAR. I've got to go back in a fortnight for another scan as they're having problems finding the little blighter. I have no dates yet but I reckon I'm about 8 weeks which would make me due the week before Christmas, bang-smack in the middle of the Australian Summer - truly excellent timing - NOT.

Well CONGRATULATIONS FF
I believe that's the first 175 Aussie baby
Hope things go smoothly during the rest of your pregnancy hun,
Beth x x
Old May 20th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

many congrats luv.

Hope all goes well keep us updated
Old May 20th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Congrats on the new bump,
hope all goes well for you.x
Old May 20th 2008, 1:57 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations FF !!! Best of luck with addition, moving and settling.
NJ
Old May 20th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

FRIDAYS!
Met with Ex at solicitors on Friday, the whole thing took 6 mins from arriving to sign the stat dec to exiting the building.
Hardly one word spoken to each other, I did try to lighten the atmosphere about not being able to read a poster they had up, but he just said I was old
from that point onwards I just wanted to get it signed and out of there !
So in all it has taken 25 mins to asking him and getting it signed, all those nights of not sleeping and getting myself stressed, but is done now,
We drove to the agents straight away and put it through the door with a few other bits and pieces.
My son and I went and x-rays yesterday and got medicals on Friday. Going ok so far
Good Luck to every one selling their house this week and hope there are some CO coming this week for everyone waiting.x
Old May 20th 2008, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by lainey70
FRIDAYS!
Met with Ex at solicitors on Friday, the whole thing took 6 mins from arriving to sign the stat dec to exiting the building.
Hardly one word spoken to each other, I did try to lighten the atmosphere about not being able to read a poster they had up, but he just said I was old
So in all it has taken 25 mins to asking him and getting it signed, all those nights of not sleeping and getting myself stressed, but is done now,
We drove to the agents straight away and put it through the door with a few other bits and pieces.
My son and I went and x-rays yesterday and got medicals on Friday. Going ok so far
Good Luck to every one selling their house this week and hope there are some CO coming this week for everyone waiting.x
That's great news, a big relief I bet...and one more step closer!!

Colin x
Old May 21st 2008, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lainey70
FRIDAYS!
That is good news......hope you get your visa soon

Cx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.