September 2007 Applicants

Old May 21st 2008, 11:36 am
Just Joined

phcahill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Although the date for paper based has at last jumped forward, I can't see any new paper based applicants on BeUpdate with a case officer.

Any September paper based peeps got some news?

Paul (November Paper)
Old May 21st 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by phcahill
Although the date for paper based has at last jumped forward, I can't see any new paper based applicants on BeUpdate with a case officer.

Paul (November Paper)
Hi Paul
We got our case officer 23rd April,
19th september they recieved our file. Paper based.
Sorry we have not finished with her yet, and I have promised wandathecat I would try to hurry up!!
Old May 21st 2008, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

They also received our file on the 19th Sept but we submitted online , we got our case officer on the 1st Nov and had our meds(as requested) on the 15th Nov ,then on the 10th April we were told half the paperwork was missing and haven't heard a word since .We have emailed our agent who told us they cant do a chase until the end of May

Congrats Lainey on getting over that hurdle with the ex!!

Juliex
Old May 21st 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phcahill

Paul (November Paper)
Hi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the update is now showing the 19th of September for paper based applications, it looks like there was perhaps a mistake in the earlier update as they have now amended it

Hope that they do make better progress soon

Sam
Old May 21st 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Julie9
They also received our file on the 19th Sept but we submitted online , we got our case officer on the 1st Nov and had our meds(as requested) on the 15th Nov ,then on the 10th April we were told half the paperwork was missing and haven't heard a word since .We have emailed our agent who told us they cant do a chase until the end of May

Congrats Lainey on getting over that hurdle with the ex!!

Juliex
Thanks Julie
I have felt physical sick for the pass fortnight over the whole thing .I dont know how other people cope with going to court having to prove they are doing the right thing for their family, when the other party swan on with their life.
Well its done now, got medicals on Friday with my son, already did x-rays on monday.
Still keep looking at where to go, OH a bricklayer and there seems to be a lot of work in Brisbane still, basically to be honest I would just pack my case and go any where tomorrow!
I should get my butt into gear and start sorting stuff out, but I dont know where to start! I've looked at schools and places to stay on the internet, banks, removal companies, flights just going round in circles
How are things going with you? Where did the paperwork go? why cant the agent do anything till the end of the month?
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:58 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, just checking back, very excited to have started the validation from the Champs League final (could not have been sitting higher, but what the hey) Flying off to Singapore this weekend for a one night stopover with friends and onward to Sydney. Excited and tired already. Good luck to those still waiting for their visas.
NJ
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Lainey

I feel exactly the same as you , i start to do some research then after an hour i just give up ,until we get the visas i cant seem to get enthusiastic about anything ,its the same old routine get up put the computer on check our status then the emails and then check BE to see if anyone else has had good news, then i'm fed up for the rest of the day!
We were originally thinking of going to Adelaide but are now swaying towards Brisbane ( my daughters swimming coach is from Brisbane and says its the place to go ,Why is he here i then i can hear you say!) Iam a hairdresser and my OH is a fireman who is also a qualified painter and decorator so we are not specifically tied to one place although OH would like to stay in the emergency services .
Apparently our documents could not be opened when our file was checked and when the ASPC requested them again they said it was unlikely we would hear anything until late May because they have a back log of applications !
It is so frustrating because we waited until we got our case officer (as recommended by our agent) to have our meds and we now only have until Nov to validate.My daughter is due to start secondary school in Sept so we need to Validate during the summer hols.

Julie
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
Hi all, just checking back, very excited to have started the validation from the Champs League final (could not have been sitting higher, but what the hey) Flying off to Singapore this weekend for a one night stopover with friends and onward to Sydney. Excited and tired already. Good luck to those still waiting for their visas.
NJ

Wow!

Have a great time, are you moving at a later point?

Sam
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:15 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Have a fab trip NJ and behave yourself....LOL.....don't want the Sept lot to get a bad name!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:20 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Wow!

Have a great time, are you moving at a later point?

Sam
I plan to stay, although if I wont get a job in the next 2-3 months I will have to rethink my strategy. I decided not to sell up, so I have a place to come back to if I absolutely must - or sell up and buy/build in Oz once settled. I also decided against container, will ship my books/photo albums and couple of mementos by excess baggage once settled - all packed up and friend left in charge LOL and the 200kg quote did not look as scary as I initially thought.

NJ
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Have a fab trip NJ and behave yourself....LOL.....don't want the Sept lot to get a bad name!!!!
Beth x x
Thanks Beth, and, sorry, too late LMAO.
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

I plan to stay, although if I wont get a job in the next 2-3 months I will have to rethink my strategy. I decided not to sell up, so I have a place to come back to if I absolutely must - or sell up and buy/build in Oz once settled. I also decided against container, will ship my books/photo albums and couple of mementos by excess baggage once settled - all packed up and friend left in charge LOL and the 200kg quote did not look as scary as I initially thought.

NJ
Best of luck NJ it's all getting exciting now, we are looking at going the begining
of Nov if all goes well with the house sale which we have only just got on the market this week.

Lainey thats really good news about your ex, i hope it's not long for you now.

Ian...
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

NJ
Woo hoo how exciting, have Sydney braced themselfs for your arrivel

Hi Lainey

I feel exactly the same as you , i start to do some research then after an hour i just give up ,until we get the visas i cant seem to get enthusiastic about anything ,its the same old routine get up put the computer on check our status then the emails and then check BE to see if anyone else has had good news, then i'm fed up for the rest of the day!
We were originally thinking of going to Adelaide but are now swaying towards Brisbane ( my daughters swimming coach is from Brisbane and says its the place to go ,Why is he here i then i can hear you say!) Iam a hairdresser and my OH is a fireman who is also a qualified painter and decorator so we are not specifically tied to one place although OH would like to stay in the emergency services .
Apparently our documents could not be opened when our file was checked and when the ASPC requested them again they said it was unlikely we would hear anything until late May because they have a back log of applications !
It is so frustrating because we waited until we got our case officer (as recommended by our agent) to have our meds and we now only have until Nov to validate.My daughter is due to start secondary school in Sept so we need to Validate during the summer hols.

Julie

Oh Julie come to Adeliade we can open our own hairdressers together haha.

I'm sure you will hear soon, but know you feel every morning I'm still checking and I have a visa

Good luck Sept lot
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi Lainey

Julie
Glad to hear im not the only mental one then
I turn the laptop on before the kettle
When we originally started we wanted to get out there before my daughter was 18, but it didnt happen that way. Anyway she will be a fully trained hairdresser in the next few months, and we wanted to get my son over at the beginning of this year to start school as their terms start in January, he has got the hump a bit as he is half way through year 10 at the moment starting his gcse's, which he really doesn't want to do, so we hope to get him in or enroled at the end of Nov beginning Dec
i think he will have to start year 11 again in January.
My daughter is thinking of coming over on a WHV with a friend, but she goes out all the time so she cant be saving much!
Well I wont be checking on here tomorrow morning ,me and my son are going for our medicals and im going to meet a friend for lunch.
Going to check the rest of the site to see if there is any good news going round
Hope you hear something soon. x
Old May 22nd 2008, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

AWAITINGOZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: September 2007 Applicants

WE APPLIED PAPER BASED 26 SEPTEMBER 2007.. LAST WEEK THEY REQUESTED OUR POLICE CLEARANCE... WE ALLREADY SUBMITTED OUR MEDICAL END FEB 2008. THEY HAVE CLEARED ALLREADY..
ANY KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE VISA TO BE GRANTED AFTER THEY HAVE REQUESTED POLICE CLEARANCES?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.