Old Apr 27th 2008, 5:35 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by blakey1
thanks lainey you too .

Hey it worked!!!!! (signature)
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
yes mary it did i had tried that before but must have gone inot the wrong edit bit, thanks for the help , now i feel the same as everyone else.

good luck for the week ahead.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

You not far away, think they have started November applications.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:59 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lainey70
You not far away, think they have started November applications.

Sounds like they're up to at least the 18th November, no matter what the automated email says! So you guys should be hearing any day
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Sounds like they're up to at least the 18th November, no matter what the automated email says! So you guys should be hearing any day
hi guys thanks for the vote of confidence hope so , maybe they will find me at the bottom of the pile and fel sorry for me .
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Blakey
Hopefully they will find you and with any luck mine will be just under yours!
Julie x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by blakey1
hi guys thanks for the vote of confidence hope so , maybe they will find me at the bottom of the pile and fel sorry for me .
Originally Posted by Julie9
Hi Blakey
Hopefully they will find you and with any luck mine will be just under yours!
Julie x
Good luck you guys. It will be soon.

Bugdog if your out there how did your meds go?

Tina x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Good luck you guys. It will be soon.

Bugdog if your out there how did your meds go?

Tina x

Hi Tina,

Glad its all over,but all went well thankgod!!.Medicals were done last Tuesday,blood results came back monday all OK so they were sent off Monday.Hope alls going well with you,can,t believe you remembered so thanks for asking.All very quiet on this thread now feeling quite lonely

Tara x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bugdog
Hi Tina,

Glad its all over,but all went well thankgod!!.Medicals were done last Tuesday,blood results came back monday all OK so they were sent off Monday.Hope alls going well with you,can,t believe you remembered so thanks for asking.All very quiet on this thread now feeling quite lonely

Tara x
Glad your meds were Ok thats another box ticked.

We went to Oz house in London today to get the stickers in our passport. I was so excited I'm suprised they didn't do a drugs test on me I was a bit hyper(still am)

Only 2 boxes for us to tick SELL the house and book the flights.

Good luck all still waiting I have everything crossed for you

Tina x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Glad your meds were Ok thats another box ticked.

We went to Oz house in London today to get the stickers in our passport. I was so excited I'm suprised they didn't do a drugs test on me I was a bit hyper(still am)

Only 2 boxes for us to tick SELL the house and book the flights.

Good luck all still waiting I have everything crossed for you

Tina x
Hi Tina

Was there a fanfare when they put the stickers in, there jolly should be after everything we all go throught to get the visa
I thought the stickers were a bit boring actually, could have been a bright colour at least!

Good luck with the house, how's it going?

We are still twiddling our thumbs a bit, as far as we know its all going OK but you can never get any info from the solicitors so we are assumning no news is good news. Still busy clearing out stuff, mainly from the garage which I blame all on my hubby as its his rubbish, he's one of those men who will never throw anything away as "it might be useful one day"

Sam
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Tina

Was there a fanfare when they put the stickers in, there jolly should be after everything we all go throught to get the visa
I thought the stickers were a bit boring actually, could have been a bright colour at least!

We are still twiddling our thumbs a bit, as far as we know its all going OK but you can never get any info from the solicitors so we are assumning no news is good news. Still busy clearing out stuff, mainly from the garage which I blame all on my hubby as its his rubbish, he's one of those men who will never throw anything away as "it might be useful one day"

Sam
No sadly no fun fare haha(apart for the ones in my head). Found the woman a bit snooty.

House sale isn't doing anything exciting. Now wondering if we should have dropped the other 10k for the other buyer but that would mean a drop of 30k and she would have got a real bargain. If worse comes to it will have a lovely holiday to Oz in Oct.

No what you mean about men and their garages Steve is always tiding his sheds but never thinks to pick up a duster in the house haha.

Glad your sale is going through good luck x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:16 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Tina

Sam
Hi,
finally everything is in order, eh? You know what's ironic, i found a fact sheet on the immigration side saying that these stickers are not necessary for the Oz, they identify your status via computer systems! They say to get them if you want other passport controls to know you are a resident - like I had my visa checked in Dubai 2 years back.. All this hype huh
NJ
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

[F]Its very strange on here at the moment, very quiet,
Anyway went to see agent on friday and gave her everything we had in both our names and she said it looks no problem adding me and my son to OH visa
Just need to get a stat dec signed by x for consent for son, she typed one up for me so trying to get in contact to get it signed.
Booked meds and x-ray for the both of us for middle of may. They take 3weeks to come back then we will DHL them.
Hope i'm going to be ok. I have been signed of work with sciatica for another 2 weeks so not sure how that will effect my meds
So have to wait some more, but so glad got a CO and things are moving along.
Are agent is brilliant, she knows her stuff!
[/FONT]
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lainey70
[F]Its very strange on here at the moment, very quiet,
Anyway went to see agent on friday and gave her everything we had in both our names and she said it looks no problem adding me and my son to OH visa
Just need to get a stat dec signed by x for consent for son, she typed one up for me so trying to get in contact to get it signed.
Booked meds and x-ray for the both of us for middle of may. They take 3weeks to come back then we will DHL them.
Hope i'm going to be ok. I have been signed of work with sciatica for another 2 weeks so not sure how that will effect my meds
So have to wait some more, but so glad got a CO and things are moving along.
Are agent is brilliant, she knows her stuff!
[/FONT]
Oh thats great news, hope all goes well for you.

I'm sure your be fine at the meds.

Tina x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

hi everyone,
we finally booked medicals today, they are next week, just need to send off for police checks and then all will be done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.