Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Agent would have emailed me by now and we check on the VEVO site so no visa for us today.

Clothes shopping would be nice but sadly going to a friends for the kids to play great 6 5year boys running around

Thanks for you support baby. Think I will take a leaf out of Beths book and shut down.

Hi Tina

Big hug

Have a couple of days break, might help.

Thinking of you

Sam
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Agent would have emailed me by now and we check on the VEVO site so no visa for us today.

Clothes shopping would be nice but sadly going to a friends for the kids to play great 6 5year boys running around

Thanks for you support baby. Think I will take a leaf out of Beths book and shut down.

Hi Tina

I know you are Sept and I am 16thOct I honestly think I like you should try so hard to stay of this site and my emails.

I think its a bad idea to have wireless and a laptop in house as I am on checking every time I walk past it.

Think it beginning to drive me mad and will maybe take a leaf out of your book and stay of it for a while.

I can imagine your frustration must be driving you mad as I know that mine is, happy and all that we are when people get visas but I get frustrated when November apllicants get there visa before me LOL

Brill news for August lot yesterday though I think there was four visa grants.

Are we the forgotten lot???

K sent......................DAMN wont let me send Karma Sorry bout that LOL

Nadine

Last edited by aus2be; Apr 9th 2008 at 7:45 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:09 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Yep go have some fun and forget about it all and when your least expecting it, it will be there
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

I rung them yesterday and it is back with the DM (bit of a tart my file its been all round the building haha) so thats 3 months today now. So just got to wait, but they have 2 weeks left on my deadline to grant or I'm walking away, pulling out of house sale and giving up! Just too fed up to bother anymore.

Sorry about all my doom and gloom but cant take this being mess around by them
Fellow Essex Girl You cant give up now,We,ve been hanging around since 12th sept,but we,re taking it slow,going through ielts at mo and meds still to do.When you want something so bad it seems like its never going happen and it feels like it takes forever.It will happen for you RELAXThinking of you.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

snap nothing for us either tina.

blakey1
Old Apr 10th 2008, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi Tina

I know you are Sept and I am 16thOct I honestly think I like you should try so hard to stay of this site and my emails.

I think its a bad idea to have wireless and a laptop in house as I am on checking every time I walk past it.

Think it beginning to drive me mad and will maybe take a leaf out of your book and stay of it for a while.

I can imagine your frustration must be driving you mad as I know that mine is, happy and all that we are when people get visas but I get frustrated when November apllicants get there visa before me LOL

Brill news for August lot yesterday though I think there was four visa grants.

Are we the forgotten lot???

K sent......................DAMN wont let me send Karma Sorry bout that LOL

Nadine

Have just sent you a reply in the November thread. I know it is easy for me to say but I agree, it is unfair that you haven't got your visa by now. Really hope something happens soon for you, sending you best wishes. x
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Have just sent you a reply in the November thread. I know it is easy for me to say but I agree, it is unfair that you haven't got your visa by now. Really hope something happens soon for you, sending you best wishes. x
thanks OZ2Go we still had no news today another week gone by without a sniff of acceptance , i want to cry and jsut give up.
blakey1
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blakey1
thanks OZ2Go we still had no news today another week gone by without a sniff of acceptance , i want to cry and jsut give up.
blakey1
You can't give up, and I don't think it will make you feel better. A couple of days ago I woke up feeling really down as I had run out of steam. There is only so much energy you can put into this process. It is the most all absorbing situation I have ever been in. Stay strong, head up and use us all on here to give you energy. We want it for you too. As I kept telling myself, Okay,they haven't said Yes to the Visa yet but more importantly, they haven't said No. xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
You can't give up, and I don't think it will make you feel better. A couple of days ago I woke up feeling really down as I had run out of steam. There is only so much energy you can put into this process. It is the most all absorbing situation I have ever been in. Stay strong, head up and use us all on here to give you energy. We want it for you too. As I kept telling myself, Okay,they haven't said Yes to the Visa yet but more importantly, they haven't said No. xx
hi thanks for the support , you got it just right i have run out of steam at the mo, i am sure it will come back , it really is the most time and energy absorbing experience other than having my first child, i am sure it will happen soon , just wish it e=was a bit quicker, this site has helped alot but alos depressed me knowinjg i am still waiting.

blakey1
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

It's been hard staying away, my god it was a hard 4 days of cold turkey! I now know how a crack head feels but my addiction was BE

In that 4 days I had decided not to go to Oz as this stress was doing me no good. But then I thought NO! the ASPC isn't getting the better of me! But it has made me realise that there is more to life than stressing over a bit of paper.

So I have come back and I will not get mad at ASPC when they grant other visa's and not mine its not worth it. I want to be happy for all them with there lovely shiney visa's

Blakey sure it will happen soon think we should be more like Bugdog and think when it happens it happens. I think its something in the water in Sunny Clacton.

Good luck everyone waiting, us 3 onliners and all the paperbased Also thank you everyone for your lovely words and karma (if I haven't returned your karma sorry I'v run out)

Tina x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

It's been hard staying away, my god it was a hard 4 days of cold turkey! I now know how a crack head feels but my addiction was BE

In that 4 days I had decided not to go to Oz as this stress was doing me no good. But then I thought NO! the ASPC isn't getting the better of me! But it has made me realise that there is more to life than stressing over a bit of paper.

So I have come back and I will not get mad at ASPC when they grant other visa's and not mine its not worth it. I want to be happy for all them with there lovely shiney visa's

Blakey sure it will happen soon think we should be more like Bugdog and think when it happens it happens. I think its something in the water in Sunny Clacton.

Good luck everyone waiting, us 3 onliners and all the paperbased Also thank you everyone for your lovely words and karma (if I haven't returned your karma sorry I'v run out)

Tina x

Good luck for tomorrow morning hon, hope it finally gets sorted for you xx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:40 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

So I have come back and I will not get mad at ASPC when they grant other visa's and not mine its not worth it. I want to be happy for all them with there lovely shiney visa's ... Good luck everyone waiting, us 3 onliners and all the paperbased Also thank you everyone for your lovely words and karma (if I haven't returned your karma sorry I'v run out)[
Tina, I'm ...

Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Tina

Nice to hear from you again and I'm sure a break away from living, thinking and talking Oz will have done you good.

My little fairy has made a special secret wish for this week, so I shall be checking everyday for news

Sam
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Oh thanks you guys your a good bunch x

I like the new 'couldn't care less if I got my visa or not' me and I'm sure my agent is enjoying her peace and quiet without me emailing her everyday. But now Steve has turned into the physco I use to be by check his emails all the time

I take it no one has anynews today? Have you booked your flights yet Emma? gave you polished your magic wand today Sam?

Enjoy the lovely sunshine as we all know its gunna rain in time for the school run

Tina x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Tina,

Glad your feeling better today dont give up cos your nearly there sending you loadsa positive vibes keep smiling cos it makes people nervous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.