Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Well had meds done this morning and all is well apart from a BMI of 30.....bit silly really booking meds straight after Xmas!!!!

No other news for us I am afraid.

Cx

PS Happy new Year all!!!
Can't they put "post xmas indulgence" on the med forms?!
Glad it all went OK, hope they are whizzing their way to LCU very soon.

Happy New Year to you

Sam
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Happy Near 2 all

Me and r lass OH to all out of Northen England R going out on her 457 we are rather 0ld Im being a reflective now. When it dawns in the top bit of yr body you are emigrating reality sets in Its not a holiday bein in sunshine but a way of life same as UK but hotter Im prepared but I think some folks not prepared for the reality of it all

Malc

ps

Left a job in steelworks with 1 firm after 32 years no redundo cant get pension yet but going for it but staying real
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

well......im back gang!lol.been a while!things got a bit hairy through the festive period.Good to see u all back safe and sound onto BE though.Hope everyones xmas and new year was superdooper!My family argued and fell out over xmas dinner and havnt spoke since!..makes it all so easy to move to oz to be honest!which moves me onto my next question....any news on co allocation times since new year??still waiting...turned down promotion this week too..had to tell my boss i was leaving to go to oz this year.gulp!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:29 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Well, now that things have warmed up a bit more in here, how many of us got Aussie related gifts from the rellies this Xmas then..? We got two copies of a Brisbane guide we already had, a copy of Live and Work in Australia which we've already got and it's a bit late for now anyway(!), a little BBQ set for hubby and my mum got me an excellent book called Taste Australia which has loads of excellent recipes in it which has inspired me to have a dinner party for some mates on Australia Day (visa permitting!). Aside from that, our little one got a Vtec Globe thingy which sings a cheesy little rhyme about Oz! Anyone else got any Aussie stuff or plans for Oz day on the 26th?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

thanks for the advice hope we in the sunny side of the world in the next 8 months , we have sold and are renting now so once we get the go from visas yippeees all round in our house.

hope you get the golden answer soon take care

blakey1
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cascrew
We applied 20/9, everyone else who applied then seems to have a CO, so we either a) smell, b) abuse CO's too much on here, c) have a crap agent or d) aint getting one
Hi Ya

what agent are you using? cant they chase this up for ya and find out what is going on? we both applied at the same time so you should have had something by now. This must be driving you mad

I would be giving my agent a big kick up the you know what by now!

Tina x
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:51 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to all of the September applicants!!!
We are STILL waiting, bit disappointed after I asked Santa Very Nicely for a Visa for Christmas....

Still, it's not like I can leave tomorrow, we haven't even got the house up for sale yet, let alone sold!!!

We also need to make a more concerted effort to secure employment over there.... that would include writing a CV for OH!!!

Ho hum.... tell me again why I want to stress myself out some more!!!

Ali x
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

hi all we sold our house as we just thought what the hell we need a change lets just sell up and pray we get in , life is too short so take it by the scruff and get out there, thats how i am looking at things,

anyone who has an agent and has not heard get nagging thats what i did they getting paid good bloody money after all.

am very concerened about the meds as sufffered post natal depression and it asks on form , what do i say truth or lies? do they contact local gp for info or what, help any info on process much appreciated.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blakey1
hi all we sold our house as we just thought what the hell we need a change lets just sell up and pray we get in , life is too short so take it by the scruff and get out there, thats how i am looking at things,

anyone who has an agent and has not heard get nagging thats what i did they getting paid good bloody money after all.

am very concerened about the meds as sufffered post natal depression and it asks on form , what do i say truth or lies? do they contact local gp for info or what, help any info on process much appreciated.
I would be honest, its post natal and very common so I doubt this will hold things up. I would be more concerned about frequent bouts of depression with prolonged periods off work and need for consistent meds.

We all go through stuff like this. I got very stressed with my job and my health about 18 months ago. TBH I didn't think it was important, Doc signed me off for 3 weeks and I went back to work after 2 feeling great and resigned!!!!

Cx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Can't they put "post xmas indulgence" on the med forms?!
Glad it all went OK, hope they are whizzing their way to LCU very soon.

Happy New Year to you

Sam
They should do!!!! Well its a detox this Jan for me, diet started yesterday and it was my birthday....no cake and no alcohol!!!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
They should do!!!! Well its a detox this Jan for me, diet started yesterday and it was my birthday....no cake and no alcohol!!!!!
No cake! No alcohol! How very
Sending some cyber instead.

Happy Birthday for yesterday

Sam
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:55 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blakey1

Hi Blakey

Had medicals yesterday, admitted the post natal depression, doc just noted it on form no probs. However, OH suffered work related stress and was on meds for 6 month, been asked to forward a summary from own GP with meds, so all info available. Hope this helps

Lianne
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:59 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Ya

what agent are you using? cant they chase this up for ya and find out what is going on? we both applied at the same time so you should have had something by now. This must be driving you mad

I would be giving my agent a big kick up the you know what by now!

Tina x
Using Go Matilda, to be honest phoned and asked them to chase it in Nov, first woman i spoke just laughed at me and told me there was nothing she could do but would pass my concerns on. Then spoke to woman dealing with application who said very rudely and abruptly she would send a internet enquiry but it wouldn't help and we'd just have to wait. There's a moral to this story!:curse:
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
No cake! No alcohol! How very
Sending some cyber instead.

Happy Birthday for yesterday

Sam
Cyber cake very welcome....yummy!!!!

Cx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!

Happy new year for everyone.
2008 will be the year of the big change!!!!!

Just a question.....
I have no news of my CO for 3 weeks even if we sent him all the required documents by email (cause I have reached the maximum number of file to attach the documents online).
How can I be sure that he has received the documents?
I sent the doc at the address adelaide.gsm.documents.....

I worry about that because the deadline is next tuesday.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sophie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.