September 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:30 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
No baby no news but thanks for asking x

But I must say good on ya for sticking up for the Jan thread.

The Aug lot are a good lot just fed up with waiting like the rest of us. But at least they have each other its getting lonely on here now

Tina x
Thanks Kinda felt it had to be said and thankfully it worked out well as they were just fed up with waiting i can understand that and Ive only started the real wait now

Any way of finding out why its taking so long for you , you have a co for a while now I like your new picture very good

Your right very quite here Ive been watching you September lot for ages is there only two left waiting

Well I hope you here very soon tonight would be good eh
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Baby75
Thanks Kinda felt it had to be said and thankfully it worked out well as they were just fed up with waiting i can understand that and Ive only started the real wait now

Any way of finding out why its taking so long for you , you have a co for a while now I like your new picture very good

Your right very quite here Ive been watching you September lot for ages is there only two left waiting

Well I hope you here very soon tonight would be good eh
I rung them yesterday and it is back with the DM (bit of a tart my file its been all round the building haha) so thats 3 months today now. So just got to wait, but they have 2 weeks left on my deadline to grant or I'm walking away, pulling out of house sale and giving up! Just too fed up to bother anymore.

Sorry about all my doom and gloom but cant take this being mess around by them
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:42 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

I rung them yesterday and it is back with the DM (bit of a tart my file its been all round the building haha) so thats 3 months today now. So just got to wait, but they have 2 weeks left on my deadline to grant or I'm walking away, pulling out of house sale and giving up! Just too fed up to bother anymore.

No i can understand that long time coming but don't worry I reckon you will here well before the two weeks are up.

Il be keeping my fingers crossed for you

come on DM make a decision
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

No i can understand that long time coming but don't worry I reckon you will here well before the two weeks are up.

Il be keeping my fingers crossed for you

come on DM make a decision
hi tina i am suprised they spoke to you , my agent refuses to contact them atl all as he says it is frowned upon and they will stick me to the back of pile, which i think i have been put anyway since htey asked for duaghters new passort info two weeks agon this friday, i sent it to agents same day they sent it by email on monday lkast week, aggggggggggggh i cant belive it takes over a week to open the bloody thing am fed up to my teeth wiht thinking about it all the time.

wont change mind thouhg just want out.
keep me posted the lonesome two we should now be named.

blakey 1
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The lonesome two

Originally Posted by blakey1
hi tina i am suprised they spoke to you , my agent refuses to contact them atl all as he says it is frowned upon and they will stick me to the back of pile, which i think i have been put anyway since htey asked for duaghters new passort info two weeks agon this friday, i sent it to agents same day they sent it by email on monday lkast week, aggggggggggggh i cant belive it takes over a week to open the bloody thing am fed up to my teeth wiht thinking about it all the time.

wont change mind thouhg just want out.
keep me posted the lonesome two we should now be named.

blakey 1

I can't be any further back in the pile so it did no harm, wouldn't tell me alot thou. The problem is they get so many emails its like when you come home from your hols 100's of the bloody things it must be the same with the CO/DM. If you call them (I phoned 6am our time) they will aleast be able to tell you if its with the CO or DM you can say 'can you check to see if the passport got to you ok' that might make them dig deeper.

let us know how you get on fingers crossed for you.

Tina x
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

I can't be any further back in the pile so it did no harm, wouldn't tell me alot thou. The problem is they get so many emails its like when you come home from your hols 100's of the bloody things it must be the same with the CO/DM. If you call them (I phoned 6am our time) they will aleast be able to tell you if its with the CO or DM you can say 'can you check to see if the passport got to you ok' that might make them dig deeper.

let us know how you get on fingers crossed for you.

Tina x
i asked my agent if they had received and they have said an aoutomasted email was sent back saying it had gone to the diac as far as i know it is still in the DM officers hands although the agents have said the DM and CO are the same person how this is i dont know when we got the emil stating gone to decision maker.

i cant push the agent any more as the girl i have been dealing wiht has not taken my calls the last few times and i was passed onto one of the bosses of the firm , so i have taken the hint that the lady a bit peeed off with my constant calls

so now will jst wait again.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:57 pm

i asked my agent if they had received and they have said an aoutomasted email was sent back saying it had gone to the diac as far as i know it is still in the DM officers hands although the agents have said the DM and CO are the same person how this is i dont know when we got the emil stating gone to decision maker.

i cant push the agent any more as the girl i have been dealing wiht has not taken my calls the last few times and i was passed onto one of the bosses of the firm , so i have taken the hint that the lady a bit peeed off with my constant calls

frustrating is not the word all right what a pain

good luck to hearing soon
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe they need reminding you are paying for their service and they should be there when you need them.

The Co isn't the DM our friends in OZ are friends with a CO (who help us with info) told them they pass file on to the DM and if there is a lot passed on there will be a long wait, so I think your agent id fobbing you off. Also to confirm it my agent wasn't sure if our file had gone back to a CO or DM thats why I rung ASPC.

Hope we hear on the same day so we won't both be lonely, as you can see I have renamed the thread tee hee
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Hi steveandtina don,t know if you remember us (gormacs) but we were Sept applicants too we got our PR visa on 5th march we will never forget that feeling and neither will both of you we are off to Brissy 25th may and letting the estate agent and lawyer sell the house we know it,s a long wait but you hang in there we will be off line 9th may till we get set up over in OZ good luck to all waiting Gormac
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw pet, hope you're feeling a wee bit better this evening.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gormac
Hi steveandtina don,t know if you remember us (gormacs) but we were Sept applicants too we got our PR visa on 5th march we will never forget that feeling and neither will both of you we are off to Brissy 25th may and letting the estate agent and lawyer sell the house we know it,s a long wait but you hang in there we will be off line 9th may till we get set up over in OZ good luck to all waiting Gormac
Of course I remember you thats fantastic news you are off soon. I think the feeling will be a relief more than anything the bloody ASPC have mess us about so much Sometimes I think I will explode. Thanks for your nice words it nice to know you haven't been forgotten.

Bless ya x

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
Aw pet, hope you're feeling a wee bit better this evening.

Yes thank you all the Aug visa grants cheered me up and the box of after eight mints I have just stuff my face with Hope you here soon as you know this limbo land is driving us all nuts.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:57 am

my fingers are crossed for you two for today
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

my fingers are crossed for you two for today

Uncross them for us baby, Nothing for us again:curse:

OH thinks I should come off this site as he thinks this is what is making me abscessed think he could be right.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:14 am

Uncross them for us baby, Nothing for us again:curse:

OH thinks I should come off this site as he thinks this is what is making me abscessed think he could be right.
probably making time pass so slowly alright a break might be good don't you have a agent any chance they haven't emailed you yet

Get out and do something positive bit of clothes shopping or a nice massage you need it and deserve it keep you sane
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

probably making time pass so slowly alright a break might be good don't you have a agent any chance they haven't emailed you yet

Get out and do something positive bit of clothes shopping or a nice massage you need it and deserve it keep you sane
Agent would have emailed me by now and we check on the VEVO site so no visa for us today.

Clothes shopping would be nice but sadly going to a friends for the kids to play great 6 5year boys running around

Thanks for you support baby. Think I will take a leaf out of Beths book and shut down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.