Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Out of interest we used the same password set up when we applied online to access VEVO and we did not have to sign up or do anything special to get into it.
But funny enough, we could not ever attach any docs to the online system because it did accept our password

Anyway, enough of that,

CONGRATULATIONS NJ

Sam
Just seen you got your visa Sammy...congratulations. When do you go?? I am flying out next Thursday...scary but very exciting.
Lizx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by newjersey
*uncorking Châteauneuf-du-Pape* yep

CONGRATULATIONS..SAVE A GLASS OF THAT QUALITY WINE FOR ME!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations Newjersey
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:54 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Hehehe, a friend of mine just posted this on Facebook... made me think of you Tina... this should bring you some luck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jbe_...eature=related

Enjoy
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Hehehe, a friend of mine just posted this on Facebook... made me think of you Tina... this should bring you some luck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jbe_...eature=related

Enjoy

WOW so cheesey yet I love it!!! Think I'll have to put that on my facebook too. Thanks

tina x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

bignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: One small step

Originally Posted by bignick
After months of no progress on my application (175 MODL) I have sent a second email to them asking if they have received all the forms I sent on 1st & 2nd Jan 08. Success this time!! ALL my forms are now registered as 'MET' or 'Received'. The ball is finally (and officially) in their court. Now I wait (hopefully not for long)

Nick
Just as a little update to the above message, I'd just like to say we got a message from them this morning saying
We Got It!!!

I'm a happy Hector!! Thanks to all, and best of luck to those still waiting.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Just as a little update to the above message, I'd just like to say we got a message from them this morning saying
We Got It!!!

CONGRATULATIONS.................................wh at is your timeline???????????????

Have a wonderful weekend Celebrating

Nadine
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

bignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aus2be
CONGRATULATIONS.................................wh at is your timeline???????????????

Have a wonderful weekend Celebrating

Nadine
Time Line:

15 Sept 2007-Application goes in (175 MODL ACU Mechanic)
15 Oct 2007-About 1/2 Doz forms scanned in
21 Dec 2007-Medicals received
1,2&8 Jan 2008-Remaining forms Scanned in Inc PCCs
1 Feb 2008-Nag letter Emailed – Nothing done
30 Mar 2008-Another Email sent explaining my deep concerns at the lack of progress
4 Apr 2008-Visa Granted!!

The best news for those that thought differently is that I have 5 Years from the GRANT DATE for unlimited travel (not 5 years from PCC/Meds as thought) so I have until 4th April 2013. My initial entry to Oz has to be done before 28th Dec 2008 which I suspect it the date my Meds were finalised (though the online checker never confirmed this).

Hope that helps

Nick
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:37 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: One small step

We Got It!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NICK!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a great weekend celebrating
Beth x x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

We Got It!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS

GOOD LUCK DOWN UNDER

I can't wait to feel a happy Hector too, who ever he is i'm too young to remember hehehe

Tina x
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:02 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

We Got It!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:40 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

We Got It!!!

Congratulations.... enjoy your new life down under

Allan
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

We Got It!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Nick.

Ian...
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm confused Sept people (which dont take alot) why at the top of the posts has it changed from Re:September 2007 Applicants to Re: One small step?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default TINA IS BLONDE!!!!!!!! LOL

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I'm confused Sept people (which dont take alot) why at the top of the posts has it changed from Re:September 2007 Applicants to Re: One small step?
Don't know love....PMSL
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.