Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
You should try giving Whipsnade a call - we were there Sunday and they had an new arrival mid-January (born at 500lbs, stuff that) so I'm sure they've got one spare now If not, they've got plenty of Wallabies - now that would be an ironic sacrifice.
Do you think they would deliver? as not sure I could fit it in my car. Do you think it will need its own baby seat? Or I could just sacrifice the cast of neighbors that would do us all a favour!

Best go check my status page as I'v only checked it once so far today.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:09 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, I've just seen on another thread that Fugazi1000 got his visa granted today... his CO only sent his file to the decision maker 3 days ago!

Soo... CONGRATULATIONS FUGAZI... why didn't you post it here??!!

It's actually really nice to know somebody from 'our lot' got their Visa this week.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Right thats it I'm gunna be on that phone Monday proding that CO!

So nice to know us Sept lot haven't been for gotten

Tina x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

hI all,

just checked my status page and its finally saying penal clearance received !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesterday. so our CO has actually looked at our file again. with decision maker now hopefully. COME ON LADY CO GET ME MY VISA. XXXXXX FINGERS ALL CROSSED.

Diane x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Fugazi1000 will become famous soon enoughFugazi1000 will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: September 2007 Applicants

Thanks for the congrats, FluffieFaerie. Your right - perhaps I should've announced it here first!

So everybody on the September list....... There is hope yet!

WE HAVE OUR VISA

It needed a prompt to the Case Officer to sort out an error in their paperwork and then it arrived. I had been warned 4-6 weeks after the CO finishes with the file, and apparently they notify the decision makers by updating an Excel spreadsheet!!!

Good luck to everybody else waiting..... we've missed our window to visit and validate in Easter, so plan to go in September. (Our deadline is October)
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

bignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura about
Default Some movement on my app too

I've been checking my electronic application status daily (no doubt like the rest of us....) I emailed most of my forms on the 1st & 2nd of Jan and one other on the 10th of Jan (my form in lue of Military Discharge) On slightly closer inspection, I have noticed that on 20th Feb the military discharge form alone has changed from 'Requested' to 'Received'. All the other forms that were sent earlier have not been receipted as received and of course I suppose I could become a tadge worried by the fact that my Meds have still not updated from 'received' to 'finalised' despite the fact that they received these 21/12/07!!! Interestingly they are still 'requested' my Form 160EH (x-ray) & Form 26EH (Medical) despite the fact they received all the other meds and the Doctors filled out the forms with me and sent them with all the other bits directly to the Embassy when the Meds, Bloods & and X-ray was done. Has anyone else got this sort of inconsistancy on their checklist?

There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason to the way they conduct the process!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Fugazi1000 will become famous soon enoughFugazi1000 will become famous soon enough

bignick,

In my experience, the online website bears no relation to the actual process status. Documents they do have, and have processed still show as required. In our case, we have the visa yet the website is showing that medicals are still pending.

You are right. No rhyme or reason. But less need to worry.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fugazi1000
Thanks for the congrats, FluffieFaerie. Your right - perhaps I should've announced it here first!

WE HAVE OUR VISA

It needed a prompt to the Case Officer to sort out an error in their paperwork and then it arrived. I had been warned 4-6 weeks after the CO finishes with the file, and apparently they notify the decision makers by updating an Excel spreadsheet!!!

Good luck to everybody else waiting..... we've missed our window to visit and validate in Easter, so plan to go in September. (Our deadline is October)
I know I'v said it on the other thread but FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

GOOD LUCK

TINA X
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

vunklawx will become famous soon enoughvunklawx will become famous soon enough

DELIGHTFUL!!! WELL DONE!!! CONGRATS!!!!

WE HAVE OUR VISA

Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

bignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura about

bignick,

In my experience, the online website bears no relation to the actual process status. Documents they do have, and have processed still show as required. In our case, we have the visa yet the website is showing that medicals are still pending.

You are right. No rhyme or reason. But less need to worry.

Thanks for the input, nice to know it ain't just me. Most of all Congratulations on getting your visa, hope all goes well down under .... strikes me that this was a whole lot easier a couple of hundred years ago, but that's progress I guess

Last edited by bignick; Mar 1st 2008 at 11:57 am.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

WE HAVE OUR VISA

Huge congrats to you.
Ian...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS FUGAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About time too
Beth x x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

CELEBRATIONS FUGAZI!!!!

good luck in your lovely brand new life
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:56 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

As another dawn brings the start of another week down at the ASPC I would just like to say to all those still waitingBest Wishes I have my fingers crossed for you guys.

Allan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.