Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

I have Some news this morning, my youngest son's medicals have been finalised.

Will this mean they are ok or just that LCU have finished looking at them.

Ian...
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
I have Some news this morning, my youngest son's medicals have been finalised.

Will this mean they are ok or just that LCU have finished looking at them.

Ian...
Woo Hoo movement at last for you Ian, is that everyones finalised now?

Good luck

Tina x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Woo Hoo movement at last for you Ian, is that everyones finalised now?

Good luck

Tina x
Yeh all done it's a relief to have them out the way, just the long wait now checking my status page 10 times a day again now.

Ian..
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Yeh all done it's a relief to have them out the way, just the long wait now checking my status page 10 times a day again now.

Ian..
I have everything crossed for you Ian even my eyes ha ha.

Tina x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I have everything crossed for you Ian even my eyes ha ha.

Tina x
Ha Ha! Thanks Tina.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:41 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news Ian
LCU have finished with your son's meds..........so hopefully they were satisfied with the extra reports and tests and have approved his meds.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you
Beth x x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Brilliant news Ian
LCU have finished with your son's meds..........so hopefully they were satisfied with the extra reports and tests and have approved his meds.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you
Beth x x
Hi thanks Beth,

I really do hope so, I'm really glad they've finished with them, do you know if there is a way of finding out if they were satisfied or have i just got to wait.

Thanks for all your help and support it's much appreciated.

Ian...
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:36 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thanks Beth,

I really do hope so, I'm really glad they've finished with them, do you know if there is a way of finding out if they were satisfied or have i just got to wait.

Thanks for all your help and support it's much appreciated.

Ian...
Hi,
Not sure if LCU would tell you anything other than his meds have been finalised.
If LCU wanted more info they would have asked for it.......my friend had quite a few requests from them for more reports etc before DIAC finally refused their visa......so in this respect I think you're ok.
Shouldn't be too much longer for you now.
Beth x x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi,
Not sure if LCU would tell you anything other than his meds have been finalised.
If LCU wanted more info they would have asked for it.......my friend had quite a few requests from them for more reports etc before DIAC finally refused their visa......so in this respect I think you're ok.
Shouldn't be too much longer for you now.
Beth x x
Yeh i thought that, we can't help feeling excited about it, i can't imagine how mental we'll feel if and when the visa is granted, "positive thinking".
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your friend and hope it works out for them.

Ian...
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh i thought that, we can't help feeling excited about it, i can't imagine how mental we'll feel if and when the visa is granted, "positive thinking".

Ian...

Good news Ian

Hoping that your visa won't be much longer now

Sam
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good news Ian

Hoping that your visa won't be much longer now

Sam
Thanks Sam.

This visa lark is terrible, so many ups and downs.

Ian...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:20 am
Make it happen!!!!

Ian...
Not looking good for my friend.......she has resigned herself to living in the UK now
LCU did request several times for further reports, tests etc.......before they gave their decision on her son's meds to the decision maker.
I'm sure that LCU would have given you every opportunity to give them more reports etc if they weren't 100% satisfied with what you have already given them.
Really hope you get your visa granted soon........you've been through enough already......I'm staying positive for you
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Not looking good for my friend.......she has resigned herself to living in the UK now
LCU did request several times for further reports, tests etc.......before they gave their decision on her son's meds to the decision maker.
I'm sure that LCU would have given you every opportunity to give them more reports etc if they weren't 100% satisfied with what you have already given them.
Really hope you get your visa granted soon........you've been through enough already......I'm staying positive for you
Beth x x
I am really sorry for your friends they must be gutted.

Ian....
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

I am really sorry for your friends they must be gutted.

Ian....
Thanks
Have sent you some karma to stay positive
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks
Have sent you some karma to stay positive
Beth x x
Thanks.

Ian...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.