Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by posh10
well i wil have lemon drizzle and irish coffee yum yum. well done on losing a stone wanda !!!!!!!
Someone smelt the cake and coffee ha ha
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Someone smelt the cake and coffee ha ha

smell cakes anywhere !!!!!!!!!! just looked at my status pg, pc's still say requested sent them 3-4 weeks ago !!!! emailed my agent to ask whats occuring and to ring my CO

anyone else's say requested ????

D x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Just had an email from DIAC, the 136 appl which missed the dead line by 2 days (thanks DHL!!!!!!!!!!) & was invalid & would be sent back,
is now been processed:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:
They said it would be sent back!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I'd known this I wouldnt have bothered with the 176.

oh well, these things are sent to try us I suppose!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:50 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Just had an email from DIAC, the 136 appl which missed the dead line by 2 days (thanks DHL!!!!!!!!!!) & was invalid & would be sent back, is now been processed :curse:
They said it would be sent back!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I'd known this I wouldnt have bothered with the 176.
Does that mean you'll have to pay twice???
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by posh10
smell cakes anywhere !!!!!!!!!! just looked at my status pg, pc's still say requested sent them 3-4 weeks ago !!!! emailed my agent to ask whats occuring and to ring my CO

anyone else's say requested ????

D x
We sent our pcc bout the middle of Nov 07 and page didn't change til Jan 08 when everything changed to met. Then they asked for more info that had to be there by 7th feb which we sent middle of Jan and still not heard anything aaarrhh and our agent keeps telling me its not worth chasing them they will get to us when they get to us:curse:

They don't change the status page when they get things they seem to wait til they get to your file again which is a great big BUGGER!!!

But as they now have all the stuff they asked you for it shouldn't be too much longer.

Tina x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Does that mean you'll have to pay twice???

Hi Fluffie

I see on you signature you contacted ASPC and was told your file was with DM, can I be noisy and asked when they told you? and was they ok when you rung?

Sorry really will have to find out how you multi quote ha ha

Only one seen the orange moon tonite maybe this lunra eclips will change the mood and get our visa's granted quick lets go worship the moon, sod the brits!!!

Tina x

Last edited by steveandtina; Feb 20th 2008 at 7:09 am.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:10 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Fluffie - I see on you signature you contacted ASPC and was told your file was with DM, can I be noisy and asked when they told you? and was they ok when you rung?
Of course you can ask! We called them on 24 January - took a good 5 attempts to get past the 'cut off' message but when we did we got through to a really nice young lad who was really helpful - at that point we'd had no contact from our CO but queried whether they had all the docs they needed as some were still marked as required - he gave us her name and told us that the file had been passed onto the decision maker so they must have all the docs they need.

They were really nice actually - I'd deffo give them a call if you're feeling anxious - I guess as long as you're not calling every week they shouldn't get too pissy about it. Good luck - let us know what they say.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Of course you can ask! We called them on 24 January - took a good 5 attempts to get past the 'cut off' message but when we did we got through to a really nice young lad who was really helpful - at that point we'd had no contact from our CO but queried whether they had all the docs they needed as some were still marked as required - he gave us her name and told us that the file had been passed onto the decision maker so they must have all the docs they need.

They were really nice actually - I'd deffo give them a call if you're feeling anxious - I guess as long as you're not calling every week they shouldn't get too pissy about it. Good luck - let us know what they say.

Thanks Fluffie

I think I'll give it a go but OH keeps telling me to wait, why are men so calm over these things?

Tina x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Thanks Fluffie

I think I'll give it a go but OH keeps telling me to wait, why are men so calm over these things?

Tina x
Tina,

I don't think Toni would agree with you on that one

Colin
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Tina,

I don't think Toni would agree with you on that one

Colin

Ha ha are you obsessed by all this then, Steve is 'it will happen when it happens' but I'm aaarrrgggg I want to no and I want to no NOW!!! LOL.

Tina x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Ha ha are you obsessed by all this then, Steve is 'it will happen when it happens' but I'm aaarrrgggg I want to no and I want to no NOW!!! LOL.

Tina x
Yes, I'm definitely the obsessed one, I wonder if it has anything to do with which one of you spends most of their time on this forum
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Yes, I'm definitely the obsessed one, I wonder if it has anything to do with which one of you spends most of their time on this forum
I know I feel like a crackhead without the crack ha ha.

Better not talk about crack in case my CO is reading this and I'll never get my visa. lol

Worshipping the lunar moon last night didn't help I still didn't get my visa.

Even more fed up now!!!

Tina x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

I know I feel like a crackhead without the crack ha ha.

Better not talk about crack in case my CO is reading this and I'll never get my visa. lol

Worshipping the lunar moon last night didn't help I still didn't get my visa.

Even more fed up now!!!

Tina x
Tina, looking at a lot of peoples timelines it seems like a lot of visas get granted 28 days/1 month after the date they have fulfilled all requirements, so if your date for supplying the info was 7th Feb, my suspicion is that you may not get the grant until 6-7 March. I know thats not what you want to hear (and I'm going to hide under my desk after posting this ). Not sure if its something automated, but seems to be quite common.

Just a thought....
Niki xx
Old Feb 21st 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by NikiL
Tina, looking at a lot of peoples timelines it seems like a lot of visas get granted 28 days/1 month after the date they have fulfilled all requirements, so if your date for supplying the info was 7th Feb, my suspicion is that you may not get the grant until 6-7 March. I know thats not what you want to hear (and I'm going to hide under my desk after posting this ). Not sure if its something automated, but seems to be quite common.

Just a thought....
Niki xx

No need to hide I would have never had worked that out cleave cloggs ha ha.

I would be happy with that date. I just need to know as I don't want house sale to got through quick and we get a knock back with the visa then I'm homeless

Tina x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:37 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

Originally Posted by NikiL
Tina, looking at a lot of peoples timelines it seems like a lot of visas get granted 28 days/1 month after the date they have fulfilled all requirements,
Where's mine then *sob*

This wait has driven us to the point where we've decided to just get on with our lives and stop putting things on hold. We've agreed to book a holiday in May and today Stew has been offered a job in London which might be too good to refuse and thus puts the whole Oz thing in jeopardy, at least for the short-term (so much for Oz being desperate for his skills - looks like the Brits got to him first )

Who knows, watch this space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.