September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

i'm going to do that too, end of week. have emailed my agent asking how long when all is met and they have said at LEAST TWO MONTHS i've copied and pasted a visa grant from start to finish in 6 months and CO received 13/10/07 !!!! see what they think of that. told them to contact my CO too. it is what they are paid for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also got someone who is coming to look at house tomo for renting longterm and from begin APRIL !!!! so need that visa bloody quick. can i say that word.

Diane
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:51 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

GRRRRRRR the internal processing is still waiting on some outside agencies feedback. Damn me and my travel habits. Well, 'nuff said for the 6 months anniversary of the CO assignment.
NJ
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
GRRRRRRR the internal processing is still waiting on some outside agencies feedback. Damn me and my travel habits. Well, 'nuff said for the 6 months anniversary of the CO assignment.
NJ

Wot? no visa yet?

Hoping it won't be much longer for you

Sam
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:58 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Wot? no visa yet?

Hoping it won't be much longer for you

Sam
nope, just got off the phone, the operator was nice and said there is nuffin' they could do over mysterious external agencies. Oh well, I have other things to keep me busy, just wanted to check in here.
NJ
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:18 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gormac
WE GOT IT THIS BLOODY MORNING can,t take it in yet our agent just rang and told us we finalised meds8th OCT and visa appl was on line 25 SEPT 07 hope this cheers someone up as it has definatley worked for us just a wee thanks to everyone at VISA GO EDINBURGH who made it all happen Good Luck everyone now we are going up Glasgow for a wee YAHOOOOOO!
Congratulations....Excellent news

Enjoy your new life down under

Allan
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

WE GOT IT THIS BLOODY MORNING can,t take it in yet our agent just rang and told us we finalised meds8th OCT and visa appl was on line 25 SEPT 07 hope this cheers someone up as it has definatley worked for us just a wee thanks to everyone at VISA GO EDINBURGH who made it all happen Good Luck everyone now we are going up Glasgow for a wee YAHOOOOOO!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

The end of the week is almost here so looks like another weekend of waiting aaarrrhhhh.:curse:

Got a email from agent and she has emailed CO direct and another contact (don't know who? hopes its kevin rudd). So just waiting getting more fed up and stressed!!!!!

Good luck everyone else waiting

Tina x
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
The end of the week is almost here so looks like another weekend of waiting aaarrrhhhh.:curse:

Got a email from agent and she has emailed CO direct and another contact (don't know who? hopes its kevin rudd). So just waiting getting more fed up and stressed!!!!!

Good luck everyone else waiting

Tina x
Hi Tina

Really hoping you hear something tonight/tomorrow.

Another(!) bank holiday in South Australia on Monday 10th March, so another long weekend for us with no news

http://www.australia.gov.au/Public_Holidays
Useful link, has all the bank holidays for the different states.

Good luck

Sam
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by posh10
i'm going to do that too, end of week. have emailed my agent asking how long when all is met and they have said at LEAST TWO MONTHS i've copied and pasted a visa grant from start to finish in 6 months and CO received 13/10/07 !!!! see what they think of that. told them to contact my CO too. it is what they are paid for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also got someone who is coming to look at house tomo for renting longterm and from begin APRIL !!!! so need that visa bloody quick. can i say that word.

Diane
If all says met does this definately mean you will get visa or is there still a chance you will not? All our required have now gone to met and thought we would get visa conf any day....seems thats not the case.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
If all says met does this definately mean you will get visa or is there still a chance you will not? All our required have now gone to met and thought we would get visa conf any day....seems thats not the case.

Our change to met middle of Jan and still no visa, but they did as us for extra info. So even thou everything is met doesn't mean they have finished with you which is a bugger!!! But if your case is straight forward you could have good news soon so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x.

Good luck hope you here soon

Tina x

ps thanks for that info Sammy 4got bout the bank hols, I'll just go hang myself now!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Our change to met middle of Jan and still no visa, but they did as us for extra info. So even thou everything is met doesn't mean they have finished with you which is a bugger!!! But if your case is straight forward you could have good news soon so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x.

Good luck hope you here soon

Tina x

ps thanks for that info Sammy 4got bout the bank hols, I'll just go hang myself now!!
Thanks, did they ask you for extra info at the time it all went to met or before?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry

Am hoping you would get some news tonight, and it won't affect you

Sam
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
Thanks, did they ask you for extra info at the time it all went to met or before?

the day after it all went to met. What gets me they knew about the extra info months ago and didn't ask. I think the DM pick it up when it went to him/her:curse:

Don't let it get you down cos if it was gunna happen to anyone you could have had money on it being us we are always unlucky. Hoping our move to Oz will change out luck lol.

Tina x
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Sorry

Am hoping you would get some news tonight, and it won't affect you

Sam
I'll forgive you ha ha. Won't hang myself just yet knowing my luck I'll slip off the stool break my back and spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair with a wonky wheel

Tina x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.