September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

I take it no one has any news today.

I phoned my agent today to see if it would be a wise move to phone ASPC. But she wasn't too sure if it would help as case is complicated there might be a wait cos it may have to go higher than DM aaarrhhh. They may not even talk to me as we have a agent AARRHH again.

As anyone else been able to talk to ASPC even thou they have a agent?

They have had the extra stuff they have asked for 6 weeks now and haven't returned my agents email. I'm getting my knickers in a right old twist over should I or should I not call them.

Any advice????

Tina x

PS good luck everyone else. x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I take it no one has any news today.

I phoned my agent today to see if it would be a wise move to phone ASPC. But she wasn't too sure if it would help as case is complicated there might be a wait cos it may have to go higher than DM aaarrhhh. They may not even talk to me as we have a agent AARRHH again.

As anyone else been able to talk to ASPC even thou they have a agent?

They have had the extra stuff they have asked for 6 weeks now and haven't returned my agents email. I'm getting my knickers in a right old twist over should I or should I not call them.

Any advice????

Tina x

PS good luck everyone else. x
i emailed them for news on a CO and they wouldn't talk to me coz i wasn't my agent.They politely said they would only communicate with him,sorry.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Babsw
i emailed them for news on a CO and they wouldn't talk to me coz i wasn't my agent.They politely said they would only communicate with him,sorry.
Thanks Babsw thought that might be the case.

Tina x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Babsw thought that might be the case.

Tina x
We had an agent and we spoke to someone in DIAC who told us they had received our pcc's (as we didn't get the auto email to confirm they had received it) and we should have a decision by the end of the month....which we did
Beth x x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

NATASHAVEHAS will become famous soon enoughNATASHAVEHAS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
We had an agent and we spoke to someone in DIAC who told us they had received our pcc's (as we didn't get the auto email to confirm they had received it) and we should have a decision by the end of the month....which we did
Beth x x
Sort of progress....One mord document set to received today ...although the document was added over three months ago....its just happening in drips for us!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Beth x x
Thanks Beth think we will give it a shot and call tomorrow nite,well Steve will as I'm in bed by 9.30 ha ha.

What the worst they can say "bugger off you silly cow and wait like the rest of them" LOL.

Tina x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth think we will give it a shot and call tomorrow nite,well Steve will as I'm in bed by 9.30 ha ha.

What the worst they can say "bugger off you silly cow and wait like the rest of them" LOL.

Tina x

Hi

Good luck for phoning ASPC tonight, took us til 3am last night to get through, hope you are a bit quicker than us Probably better because it will be Tuesday and not the first day of the week.

Who knows, by tomorrow you might have your visa or nearly!

Sam
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Good luck for phoning ASPC tonight, took us til 3am last night to get through, hope you are a bit quicker than us Probably better because it will be Tuesday and not the first day of the week.

Who knows, by tomorrow you might have your visa or nearly!

Sam
Hi Sam

Did you get the answers you was looking for from the ASPC?

Are you using a agent?

Hope you here about a CO soon x

Tinax
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam

Did you get the answers you was looking for from the ASPC?
Not really, they can't find our file, will look into it, we have to got to call them again in 4 weeks if we have not heard anything

Are you using a agent?
No, sometimes wish we had now!

Hope you here about a CO soon x
Me too! They agreed we should have had a CO weeks ago, but we haven't

Tinax
More to the point, did you get through and what did they say

Really hoping you hear soon

Incidentally I have written a letter of complaint regarding our whole online process, regarding our file going missing(?), problems with emailing them and not getting your question answered, appalling phone system etc.
Don't have a proble with the waiting, but the disorganisation and the haphazard allocation of case officers/visas with little semblance to any order etc - probably will never get our visa now but feel better

Sam
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sammy T
More to the point, did you get through and what did they say

Really hoping you hear soon

Incidentally I have written a letter of complaint regarding our whole online process, regarding our file going missing(?), problems with emailing them and not getting your question answered, appalling phone system etc.
Don't have a proble with the waiting, but the disorganisation and the haphazard allocation of case officers/visas with little semblance to any order etc - probably will never get our visa now but feel better

Sam
Good for you, If more people stand up and say what they feel the system may get better. But people won't as the afraid it will affect their visa as they have your life in their hands. Maybe complain when you have your visa. Thats what I'm going to do about our Doctor (hope the person who told him about my thread is reading this!).

Going to ring tonight if I can stay awake that long ha ha.

But I'm back to thinking bugger this visa!!!

Tina x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NATASHAVEHAS
Sort of progress....One mord document set to received today ...although the document was added over three months ago....its just happening in drips for us!
We are having the same at moment each day a few more things changed to received so you get your hopes up....... having a depressed day today, so far been ok with things. We never planned to go until end June 08 for many different reasons and now looking less likely, worst is trying to sell house....never thought that would be an issue but there we go, also got basic plans for my own business in Port Kennedy but no option to move anything forward before visa, house....I know everyone in similar situation but starting to feel nothing will change now and we have made massive mistake.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
We are having the same at moment each day a few more things changed to received so you get your hopes up....... having a depressed day today, so far been ok with things. We never planned to go until end June 08 for many different reasons and now looking less likely, worst is trying to sell house....never thought that would be an issue but there we go, also got basic plans for my own business in Port Kennedy but no option to move anything forward before visa, house....I know everyone in similar situation but starting to feel nothing will change now and we have made massive mistake.

Hi there

I feel very similar to you, I think its quite common to go through ups and downs emotionally.
Yesterday I was a happy little bunny despite being told by ASPC they cannot locate our file again but today I'm well fed up.
Waiting for case officer, waiting for visa, waiting for house to sell

But I think from reading other posts on here, this is just a phase, it will pass and we will feel better - now repeat after me

Hope you hear something soon

Sam
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Thank you...I know loads of us are in similar situation, just so frustrated we have no control....bit of a control freak you know

Need to provide a random act of kindness to create some good karma!!!!!! Hope your files turn up.....we used an agent, still no visa just another 1000 pound bill thru door at weekend, oh and my husband speeding fine Happy Days!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
Thank you...I know loads of us are in similar situation, just so frustrated we have no control....bit of a control freak you know

Need to provide a random act of kindness to create some good karma!!!!!! Hope your files turn up.....we used an agent, still no visa just another 1000 pound bill thru door at weekend, oh and my husband speeding fine Happy Days!
thats my problem, the lack of control. I'm fine as long as DIAC are waiting on me doing something but start fretting as soon as its out of my control again.Just hang in there it will happen.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

WE GOT IT THIS BLOODY MORNING can,t take it in yet our agent just rang and told us we finalised meds8th OCT and visa appl was on line 25 SEPT 07 hope this cheers someone up as it has definatley worked for us just a wee thanks to everyone at VISA GO EDINBURGH who made it all happen Good Luck everyone now we are going up Glasgow for a wee YAHOOOOOO!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.