Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

OMG Beth have you seen the front cover of the sky mag, girl you are gunna have to frame it and putt it by your bed. I'v kiss the cove 3 times this morning.

For those who don't have sky it Sawyer from Lost/ cool water ad and he is looking HMMMM HM.

Its worth getting sky just for that picture LOL

Tina x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:28 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
OMG Beth have you seen the front cover of the sky mag, girl you are gunna have to frame it and putt it by your bed. I'v kiss the cove 3 times this morning.

For those who don't have sky it Sawyer from Lost/ cool water ad and he is looking HMMMM HM.

Its worth getting sky just for that picture LOL

Tina x
There's just something rough and diiiiiirrrtttyyyyy about him.......
He's goooooooooorgeous
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
There's just something rough and diiiiiirrrtttyyyyy about him.......
He's goooooooooorgeous
Beth x x
beth..I am not that way inclined but have to agree!!!!!!!!Ha Ha
Liz
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

I've just had the best news i've have for ages,

I've just had an e-mail from LCU and it says my youngest son meets health requirements I am so relieved so now for the visa.

Ian...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444

I've just had an e-mail from LCU and it says my youngest son meets health requirements I am so relieved so now for the visa.

Ian...
Well done Ian - what a relief! I haven't posted before regarding your problem but have been an avid 'watcher' Sooo pleased for you!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie-k
Well done Ian - what a relief! I haven't posted before regarding your problem but have been an avid 'watcher' Sooo pleased for you!!
Thanks Charlie,

lets hope we all have visa's by the end of next week. Well we can hope.

Ian...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
beth..I am not that way inclined but have to agree!!!!!!!!Ha Ha
Liz
ROTFLMAO Yes he could even turn your head Liz....LOL (remember he's mine all mine though!!!!)

Ian...
WOO HOO IAN!!!!!!!!! Bloody brilliant news........really really chuffed for you buddy!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Ian...

Good luck Ian, that visa's on its way
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
ROTFLMAO Yes he could even turn your head Liz....LOL (remember he's mine all mine though!!!!)

WOO HOO IAN!!!!!!!!! Bloody brilliant news........really really chuffed for you buddy!!!!
Beth x x
ha ha beth...I am afraid that Kate does exactly the same for me as Sawyer does for you!!! ha ha.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Ian...
Ian

Nearly there, nearly there

Hope you haven't got much longer to wait now, you really deserve that visa

Sam
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cascrew
Hi guys, been staying away for a while trying to get my head round the whole visa thing. Thing is i think i've changed my mind over the whole moving to Oz thing, unfortunately OH and kids haven't What the hell do i do
Lianne
Hi, whats up hun???

I think the whole thing can get overwhelming....I have had a few moments of OMG....are we doing the right thing!!!

Just remember if you do decide to go, its only a day away and you can always come back and say....well I did it and I'm happy with my decision...end of.

Sounds like you need some time, could always go over for a visit, get it stamped and come back and have a think about it.

Claire x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Beth, Indalo and Sam for you good wishes.

Ian...
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Great News Ian, You must be able to smell that visa now.

Tina x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Great News Ian, You must be able to smell that visa now.

Tina x
Thanks Tina,

It smells nice as well.

Ian....
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Tina,

It smells nice as well.

Ian....
Hope the reason I can't smell mine is cos I'm getting over a cold ha ha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.