Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Have noticed you've been very quiet Sharon..............
Give it another 2-3 weeks and we won't be able to shut you up....LOL
Come on........you're sooooooooo close to that visa grant, you should be beaming!!!!!
I haven't seen any 175 visa grants recently either..........so it's not just us.......
Keep your chin up............be strong, you have to keep us all going!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Hi Beth
your a gem, just finding this wait really hard at moment, as you know my oh has to start a job december time, and until visa comes through cant organize things and what is it about 3 days till december, not a good situation, trying to keep my chin up, but very very hard at the moment.
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Nothing for us this morning.

I keep waiting, keep keep waiting, I keep waiting, keep keep waiting.
Sorry, can't get that song out of my head - it's on everywhere.

Anyone know how many on-line applications there have been to date?
I'm sure I remember someone had a figure a few weeks back.

Rob
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vickyandr
ob;5609040
Nothing for us this morning.

I keep waiting, keep keep waiting, I keep waiting, keep keep waiting.
Sorry, can't get that song out of my head - it's on everywhere.

Anyone know how many on-line applications there have been to date?
I'm sure I remember someone had a figure a few weeks back.

Rob
Hi
Thats what i have been trying to figure out, and i cant find the 175 grants anywhere and its frustrating to say the least... if you find anything out, please let us no....
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:26 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

morning Sharon!

I'm sure that we're going to see a flurry of visa grants in early December for us September guys.... You will get to spend Christmas with your brother, I'm sure!

I'm getting worse at the moment, just waiting for my meds to say received and then finalised... everything else is done on our application, so it's just waiting for them to clear!

I have an interview this lunchtime, so I'm baking a cake this morning... the ginger cake I've been hankering after since Monday.... not sure if I'll eat any of it but I just love the aroma that's wafting through the house at the moment!

Ali x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

hi everyone - just catching up - been on nights (again)

hi natalie, congratulations on the meds - hope you won't have to wait too long for the other 2 to be finalised!

hi sharon, i'm sure you'll hear very soon and fingers crossed you'll make oz in time for xmas - it's just so frustrating, the waiting ....

hi tina, hope the meds nightmare is sorted soon

good luck ali on the interview, how can you think of baking when you've got an interview - i'm a nervous wreck before interviews!

hope everyone else is feeling ok and not TOO stressed with this bloody process!
vicky
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:44 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
hi everyone - just catching up - been on nights (again)
good luck ali on the interview, how can you think of baking when you've got an interview - i'm a nervous wreck before interviews!

hope everyone else is feeling ok and not TOO stressed with this bloody process!
vicky
Baking is stress relief!!! The kitchen output is a sure fire sign as to how stressed I am... I've been temping this week.... in a payroll office... I've never worked in an office before! Strangely, it's doing all the admin stuff I try to avoid as much as possible during my normal working life... maybe it'll help my organisational skills!

Ali x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipally
morning Sharon!

I'm sure that we're going to see a flurry of visa grants in early December for us September guys.... You will get to spend Christmas with your brother, I'm sure!

I'm getting worse at the moment, just waiting for my meds to say received and then finalised... everything else is done on our application, so it's just waiting for them to clear!

I have an interview this lunchtime, so I'm baking a cake this morning... the ginger cake I've been hankering after since Monday.... not sure if I'll eat any of it but I just love the aroma that's wafting through the house at the moment!

Ali x
Hi Ali
I am amazed at the problems you have had with your meds, but hopefully they will be received in the next few daysas for me im feeling a bit low at the moment, this waiting is really getting to me, normally you are able to find things out and push ahead with other things, but its like being on a high wire, and im wobbly with no harness to save me, its dramatic but its how i feel, im praying that 175 visas are granted very very soon..... by the way i love ginger cake, so could i have some today please, and could you deliver it in person....thanx
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipally
Baking is stress relief!!! The kitchen output is a sure fire sign as to how stressed I am... I've been temping this week.... in a payroll office... I've never worked in an office before! Strangely, it's doing all the admin stuff I try to avoid as much as possible during my normal working life... maybe it'll help my organisational skills!

Ali x

maybe i ought to try it! we've joined a gym! thought it would be good as they are doing 3 month memberships - absolutely hate it, feel obliged to go though because of the cost! think the baking sounds a better option!

vicky
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:08 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I think the weather makes you feel miserable too
Someone has to get a visa grant soon.........29 days since our meds were finalised now!!!! Hoping we see something by mid Dec......2-3 more weeks.
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys

Just had email form Tas resettlement officer, she says that the DIAC has never been so busy and there is exceptionally high level of staff sickness - I guess this explains the delays.
I guess things are just going to be a bit slower but for those of you who have COs and all meds etc are cleared, it surely can only be a matter of days or a few weeks before they start handing out the grants (pretty please)
Then maybe they will really start to make some progress and move forward on the allocation/processing dates (even more pretty pleases)

Off for my computer course, I'm learning how to design a website - we wanted to do one for friends and family to see how we settle in Oz (at least I'll have plenty of time to perfect it, at this rate)

See you later, any cake going, might bake this afternoon.

Sam
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Sammy T;5609189]Morning guys

Just had email form Tas resettlement officer, she says that the DIAC has never been so busy and there is exceptionally high level of staff sickness - I guess this explains the delays.
I guess things are just going to be a bit slower but for those of you who have COs and all meds etc are cleared, it surely can only be a matter of days or a few weeks before they start handing out the grants (pretty please)
Then maybe they will really start to make some progress and move forward on the allocation/processing dates (even more pretty pleases)

Off for my computer course, I'm learning how to design a website - we wanted to do one for friends and family to see how we settle in Oz (at least I'll have plenty of time to perfect it, at this rate)

See you later, any cake going
Hi
Maybe that explains why the phones are engaged morning noon and night, they have the same bug.....
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Glad (well not glad but you know what i mean) I'm not the only one feeling down.It would give us all a lift if they just grant a visa and we would be happy again even if its short lived.

But cake would be nice.

chin up everyone and good luck, good news is coming soon I can feel it!

Tina x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:23 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I've just made a chocolate bran cake (slimming world recipe) which is pretty disgusting really but makes you poop for England. Anyone want?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Glad (well not glad but you know what i mean) I'm not the only one feeling down.It would give us all a lift if they just grant a visa and we would be happy again even if its short lived.

But cake would be nice.

chin up everyone and good luck, good news is coming soon I can feel it!

Tina x
Hi Tina
Well i have searched and searched and searched for any other 175 visas granted and apart from biggles i cant find a single one.....i wonder if he was the first and a test for the system, but i am sick of thinking about it, i wish i had a friend in the DIAC centre to find out what exactly is going on with the 175 visa, but i dont, and its all just guess work, and every day is just a disappointment, my oh rushes down to check the emails, i wait, and every morning there is no news..........its like a ritual now, and not one i enjoy.....
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Well, I've just made a chocolate bran cake (slimming world recipe) which is pretty disgusting really but makes you poop for England. Anyone want?
Not for me thanks, this visa wait is sending me to the toilet enough thanks...
sharon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.