Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

well ofor me today........
sharon
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:25 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had an email back from our CO!!!!!!

Said she def had our police checks and other emails, but the auto-response email isn't working on our file, so that's why we didn't get an ack email for them receiving the attachments.

She also confirmed that she would be reviewing our case in the next few weeks and if she needs any further info she will contact our agent!!!!!!!!

Looks like we will just have to sit tight and wait a bit longer again
Beth x x
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Finally had an email back from our CO!!!!!!

Said she def had our police checks and other emails, but the auto-response email isn't working on our file, so that's why we didn't get an ack email for them receiving the attachments.

She also confirmed that she would be reviewing our case in the next few weeks and if she needs any further info she will contact our agent!!!!!!!!

Looks like we will just have to sit tight and wait a bit longer again
Beth x x
Hi Beth
Well it looks like after all information is received, the COs go back to application date order, Which makes sense except of course there is Newjersey who still has no visa......Very interesting email, when we got a message back from our CO she said she was just waiting for the meds then our file would be sent to be finalized..........didnt think that any other info would be requested at this late stage
sharon
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
It probally means thats its now going for verification as a valid application. Mine been sitting like this for over a month. Hoping for some movement once my meds are finalised. No co as of yet.

Scottie

Hi ya,

Just noticed this, not been on for a couple of days....

Ous says 'processing further ' and we have a CO, you may have a co and they have not e-mailed you especially if you have frontloaded.

Ally
x
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:00 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi Beth
Well it looks like after all information is received, the COs go back to application date order, Which makes sense except of course there is Newjersey who still has no visa......Very interesting email, when we got a message back from our CO she said she was just waiting for the meds then our file would be sent to be finalized..........didnt think that any other info would be requested at this late stage
sharon
Yes I'm confused too, as when we spoke to DIAC last week they told us we should hear something by the end of the month??
And then this email off our co says she will review our case in a few weeks??
So we're none the wiser really............apart from she has received our pcc's!!!
Maybe our co just ends all emails in 'if we need any further info we will contact your agent'.......as she has everything she needs from us as far as we are concerned.
Beth x x
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yes I'm confused too, as when we spoke to DIAC last week they told us we should hear something by the end of the month??
And then this email off our co says she will review our case in a few weeks??
So we're none the wiser really............apart from she has received our pcc's!!!
Maybe our co just ends all emails in 'if we need any further info we will contact your agent'.......as she has everything she needs from us as far as we are concerned.
Beth x x
Hi Beth
My OH read some were on the forum someone else that had emailed there CO and they came back saying that these people could not jump the date line, if you look through the threads you will find it.......i suppose there has to be some sort of order..........
sharon
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

OK Apologies...

Not been on for a while too much stuff to sort house, hopefully we exchange xontracts today on the house and we can move on the 14/12.....so have been too busy and too stressed...HAVE I MISSED ANY GOOD NEWS ????

got to go to work now catch up later!

Ally
xx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

HI Guys can we have lots of gossip and cake today as I took a tumble down the stairs Yesterday so I'm off and layed up on the sofa all day(takes longer to recover when you have old bones like me ha ha) and need something to keep me going as I'll go mad thinking of them bloody meds

Cant wait to get this week over as its been the week from hell!!!:curse:

Hope there's lots of good news for you lot today

Tina x
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
HI Guys can we have lots of gossip and cake today as I took a tumble down the stairs Yesterday so I'm off and layed up on the sofa all day(takes longer to recover when you have old bones like me ha ha) and need something to keep me going as I'll go mad thinking of them bloody meds

Cant wait to get this week over as its been the week from hell!!!:curse:

Hope there's lots of good news for you lot today

Tina x
Hi Tina
Hopefully your one glich is now over, and everything will run smoothly for you all now........lets hope next week brings some good news.
sharon
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Hi Beth,
That's good news about your CO, I know you still don't know much but at least you get the feeling that someones looking at it, shouldn't be too much longer now.

Rob
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:15 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!!

Cake today is.... icecream cake.. watched Nigella Express last night, found I had the ingredients in and made it last night....
Ingredients include:
bourbon biscuits
Crunchie bars
peanut butter chips (reeses, friend bought them back from USA!)
Honey roasted peanuts
1.5L of vanilla ice cream
Mix it all together in your kitchen aid/ kenwood chef/ hand mixer... Line springform tin with clingfilm, fill with ice cream mixture, place in freezer for an hour or so....

Butterscotch sauce to go with....
3tblspns light muscavado sugar
2tblspns caster sugar
150g golden syrup
30g butter
125ml double cream
splash of vanilla extract
melt sugars and syrup in pan, boil for 5 minutes, turn down the heat and add the cream and vanilla extract... be careful it will bubble up quite violently and boiling sugar is dangerous!!! Then it's done!
leave to cool a bit before serving the contrast between hot and cold is fabulous!!!
Ali x

Oh, there will also be snickers muffins, for those who don't fancy ice cream!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alipally
Morning all!!

Cake today is.... icecream cake.. watched Nigella Express last night, found I had the ingredients in and made it last night....
Ingredients include:
bourbon biscuits
Crunchie bars
Honey roasted peanuts
Mix it all together in your kitchen aid/ kenwood chef/ hand mixer... Line springform tin with clingfilm, fill with ice cream mixture, place in freezer for an hour or so....

2tblspns caster sugar
150g golden syrup
30g butter
125ml double cream
melt sugars and syrup in pan, boil for 5 minutes, turn down the heat and add the cream and vanilla extract... be careful it will bubble up quite violently and boiling sugar is dangerous!!! Then it's done!
leave to cool a bit before serving the contrast between hot and cold is fabulous!!!
Ali x

I'll have both!! makes my weetobix look so boring now.

Good news bout CO beth, think visa will be soon what will do when your gone and left us?

Tina x
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:31 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!!

Ingredients include:
bourbon biscuits
Crunchie bars
Honey roasted peanuts

2tblspns caster sugar
150g golden syrup
30g butter
125ml double cream
Ali x

I watched that too, looked nice didn't it.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:33 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

The mixture tasted DEVINE!!!

Wanna piece? Coffee is at 11.30!
Snickers muffins (Yes they're made with Snickers bars!) in the oven!

Ali x

Last edited by alipally; Nov 22nd 2007 at 8:35 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:37 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

The mixture tasted DEVINE!!!

Wanna piece? Coffee is at 11.30!
Snickers muffins (Yes they're made with Snickers bars!) in the oven!

Ali x
Very domestic goddess! Thats 8.30 my time, depends what time I have to pick up the old man from the train. Will try and pop in if I can. Do you go into the chatroom or do it via this thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.