September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by gormac
WE GOT IT THIS BLOODY MORNING can,t take it in yet our agent just rang and told us we finalised meds8th OCT and visa appl was on line 25 SEPT 07 hope this cheers someone up as it has definatley worked for us just a wee thanks to everyone at VISA GO EDINBURGH who made it all happen Good Luck everyone now we are going up Glasgow for a wee YAHOOOOOO!
WOO HOO GREAT NEWS

Another one bits the dust

Tina x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:57 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

WE GOT IT THIS BLOODY MORNING can,t take it in yet our agent just rang and told us we finalised meds8th OCT and visa appl was on line 25 SEPT 07 hope this cheers someone up as it has definatley worked for us just a wee thanks to everyone at VISA GO EDINBURGH who made it all happen Good Luck everyone now we are going up Glasgow for a wee YAHOOOOOO!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great time celebrating
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:11 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

WE GOT IT THIS BLOODY MORNING!
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be sooo chuffed! Very happy for you! All the best in your big adventure!

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Going to ring tonight if I can stay awake that long ha ha.
Did you have any luck then..? Or did you fall asleep..?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be sooo chuffed! Very happy for you! All the best in your big adventure!

Hi Emma

I take it you have not heard anything still, have you tried to speaking to them?
Fugazi (I think) phoned them to find there was a simple reason for the delay and got his visa a few days later. Maybe worth calling them?

Keeping fingers crossed you hear soon

Sam
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie

No I can't stay a wake to phone, In my youth (long time ago) going to bed at 1am was going to bed early.

Steve was going to ring but like a true man chickened out!!! Just don't know if its gunna throw a spanner in the works if I phone them?

No news for you then. At least we know they are still dealing with Sept lot.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

hi all,

big congrats to all who got visa !!!!!!!!!!

Diane xx
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone,

sooooo fed up of waiting now. emailed my agents told them to contact my CO regards to what happening. thats what we pay them for.

Trying to rent our house out at the mo, bit s**t really as equity would be nice but going with just a few savings when visa comes. can't wait any longer. could be waiting forever with house to sell. will try again in 12 months time maybe.

someone cheer me up please. lol.

Diane
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi everyone,

sooooo fed up of waiting now. emailed my agents told them to contact my CO regards to what happening. thats what we pay them for.

Trying to rent our house out at the mo, bit s**t really as equity would be nice but going with just a few savings when visa comes. can't wait any longer. could be waiting forever with house to sell. will try again in 12 months time maybe.

someone cheer me up please. lol.

Diane
Have tried to cheer you up with some karma but I've been a bit free and easy with my karma of late and now I can't send any.

So you will have to make do with a plan old post x

been nudging our agent too. Steve doesn't want to call ASPC he thinks agent should be doing the chasing not us.

Sorry I can't cheer you up only ASPC can do that

Good luck

Tina x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Have tried to cheer you up with some karma but I've been a bit free and easy with my karma of late and now I can't send any.

So you will have to make do with a plan old post x

been nudging our agent too. Steve doesn't want to call ASPC he thinks agent should be doing the chasing not us.

Sorry I can't cheer you up only ASPC can do that

Good luck

Tina x
We emailed our CO directly......and she replied the next day reassuring us that she would be looking at our file again in the next few weeks and all documents were received.
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO EMAIL CO DIRECT?

tINA

sorry bout the caps
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
We emailed our CO directly......and she replied the next day reassuring us that she would be looking at our file again in the next few weeks and all documents were received.
Beth x x
Bloody hell beth do you do mind reading now ha ha

how did you no their email address we no his name but thats all.

Tina x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:32 am
Make it happen!!!!

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO EMAIL CO DIRECT?

tINA

sorry bout the caps
LOL

Try this: (use your CO's name)

[email protected]

Remember to copy and paste your TRN, Applicants full name, File ID no etc (so they know who you are!!!)
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
LOL

Try this: (use your CO's name)

[email protected]

Remember to copy and paste your TRN, Applicants full name, File ID no etc (so they know who you are!!!)
Beth x x
I love you your a star!!

Did she get the hump or was she ok?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:38 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Emma

I take it you have not heard anything still, have you tried to speaking to them?
Fugazi (I think) phoned them to find there was a simple reason for the delay and got his visa a few days later. Maybe worth calling them?

Keeping fingers crossed you hear soon

Sam
We emailed the general enquiries last week and got a generic response ... your patience is appreciated blah blah blah...

... might try emailing our CO direct tonight. Let you know if we hear anything... don't hold ur breath though
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:38 am
Make it happen!!!!

I love you your a star!!

Did she get the hump or was she ok?
She was fine.......go for it hun!!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.