Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:28 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by NATASHAVEHAS
Thanks Allan for that info, was a nice bit of news as i was expecting to pay another £1k.

How long did you have to queue at Australia House. I work around the corner and would be nice to do it in person ! I expect you can only go between certain times?
You are right it's only open between 9am and 11am, I was expecting to queue so tried to get there for 9am. However havoc on the Tube on Monday and didn't get there until 10am. There was no queue, in and out in 10mins

Allan
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS KEN!!! good luck in your new life

vicky
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

NATASHAVEHAS will become famous soon enoughNATASHAVEHAS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by allankate
You are right it's only open between 9am and 11am, I was expecting to queue so tried to get there for 9am. However havoc on the Tube on Monday and didn't get there until 10am. There was no queue, in and out in 10mins

Allan
Thanks Allan you are a gem. All the best to you and your family in the future!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:53 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ken777
We Got it!!!!!!!
Oooh Congratulations.... I've got butterflies in my belly cos I don't think we'll be waiting much longer now... woke up at least four times in the night to check for text messages
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Ken.

Ian.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Oooh Congratulations.... I've got butterflies in my belly cos I don't think we'll be waiting much longer now... woke up at least four times in the night to check for text messages

You have got to be next.

I've just check the time lines and there is only a few of us Sept onliners left.

Just going to william hill to put a fiver on you getting yours and 10 grand on me not getting mine till May if at all!!!

Think the ASPC looked at the list you done last week and is ticking peps off.

If you go I'll be all alone lost and with no one bOOOO HOOOOO
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:07 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just going to william hill to put a fiver on you getting yours and 10 grand on me not getting mine till May if at all!!!

Awww, do you need a hug... come on everybody... can you feeeeeel the love in the room...? Let's share some with Tina

Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Awww, do you need a hug... come on everybody... can you feeeeeel the love in the room...? Let's share some with Tina

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ver80/h/10.gif

Your a NUTTER.

Good luck Emma just put me bet on don't let me down lOL
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:31 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

Your a NUTTER.
Sssshhhh don't say it tooo loud... they might not let me in
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sssshhhh don't say it tooo loud... they might not let me in

Can't understand why yours is taking so long have you had any probs long the way meds or something???? or has it been straight forward??? (apart from the waiting)??
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Emma

I REALLY hope so, you've waited long enough now, it must be killing you.

My littel fairy would like to make another wish:

"With the power of my pretty girly wand, I very politely request that the awfully nice people at ASPC give the especially nice Emma her visa, tomorrow would be good for her. Thank you very much and may happy feelings flow over you for being so kind to her"
And if this in not being too much of a cheeky fairy, could I possibly ask you to also be very kind to a few others too - Ian, Indalo, Steve and Tina, thank you muchly"
Good luck

Sam

Last edited by Sammy T; Mar 12th 2008 at 11:10 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

You have got to be next.

I've just check the time lines and there is only a few of us Sept onliners left.

Think the ASPC looked at the list you done last week and is ticking peps off.

I'm sure we'll get there in the end, we could do with the end being this week though.

Ian...
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:56 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by allankate
Congratulations to every one who got there visa in the last 4 or 5 days.

Best wishes to you all for your life down under

Allan
Hi i think you gave me the link to the time lines but lab top broke so ive lost it any chance you could give it to us again please

Congrats on all the visa grants every one
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi i think you gave me the link to the time lines but lab top broke so ive lost it any chance you could give it to us again please

Congrats on all the visa grants every one
Try this.

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Sep&year=07

Ian.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ian444
I'm sure we'll get there in the end, we could do with the end being this week though.

Ian...
I'm sure you will be soon Ian. you have a time of it too and we are all getting a bit fed up with the wait.

I love to see visa's granted no matter what there time line b4 or after me but some times I think god this is never gunna happen for us!

Think I hate the fact there is nothing I can do, I like to be in controll of what is happening at that just isn't happening!

GOOD LUCK everyone Iand I do mean that x

Tina x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.