September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by cascrew
Thanks for the wand waving Sam, 5:45 am this morning text from agent saying "You got the visa", not sure i want to go, but don't tell the OH or kids they'll kill me
Hi congrats on your visa, we got ours today aswell ! ! ! Now the fun begins !!!

Keely.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:43 am
Just Joined

aj619 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations
Please give your timeline cascrew!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Hi congrats on your visa, we got ours today aswell ! ! ! Now the fun begins !!!

Keely.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO!!!!!!
Ian...
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the wand waving Sam, 5:45 am this morning text from agent saying "You got the visa", not sure i want to go, but don't tell the OH or kids they'll kill me

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Glad to know my little managed to perform

Will have to try again tonight for those still waiting

Sam
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

LOUISE XXX
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Well think you may have waved that wand over us backwards as our CO contacted our agent and guess what????

They have insited Steve's daughter that he has no contact with go and have a medical AAAAARRRRRRHHHH

how the F**K can we get that sorted???????

Giving up cant see the point of all this S**T they are taking the P**S if this did get done 100% sure it wont we will go back to the bottom of that pile again!!!!!!!!!!:curse:

pass me the rope Tina:curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well think you may have waved that wand over us backwards as our CO contacted our agent and guess what????

They have insited Steve's daughter that he has no contact with go and have a medical AAAAARRRRRRHHHH

Giving up cant see the point of all this S**T they are taking the P**S if this did get done 100% sure it wont we will go back to the bottom of that pile again!!!!!!!!!!:curse:

Tina

Have replied on your other thread, can't believe they are now asking for this, why did they not mention it before:curse:

Really feel for you

Sam
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

So sorry to hear that Tina that is just madness.
Have they nothing better to do than be stupid like this.

I think we can all understand why people would give up that is just silly.

Sorry to hear that Thinking of you

Nadine
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:16 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

FFS I'm really angry for you... it's totally unreasonable to expect a child who has no contact with her father to undergo something as invasive as a medical. There must be something you can do, surely??? :curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
FFS I'm really angry for you... it's totally unreasonable to expect a child who has no contact with her father to undergo something as invasive as a medical. There must be something you can do, surely??? :curse:
Agent is working on it and is going higher than CO.

Steve has tried to contact the mother but we no she will never let it happen and if she did it will cost us big bucks.

This is wrong and I am so ready to throw in the towel on this. There cant be that much of a skills shortage if this is how they treat people both with skills in demand!

Sorry well done to all who got their visa's today good luck x
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congtatulations to everyone who has received their visa's today

So sorry to hear this latest news Tina, I hope you manage to get it all sorted quickly, without having the medical done...it is just total madness :curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

Steve has tried to contact the mother but we no she will never let it happen and if she did it will cost us big bucks.

This is wrong and I am so ready to throw in the towel on this. There cant be that much of a skills shortage if this is how they treat people both with skills in demand!

I have to agree with you on that one, they certainly dont make it easy yet they,re screaming out for skilled peopleBut then you,ll have the odd person saying if they made it easy every tom,dick or harry will be there,surely there must be a way to make it easier for the people who can REALLY prove who they are and what they doHope it works out for you Tina this cant be it surely GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:41 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

I know this seems a nightmare at the moment but please don't think about giving up. I know so many people who started the immigration route and gave up but live to regret it every day.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS
When we got ours last week we didn`t feel like celebrating I don`t know why but it felt weird, we asked ourselves "Are we doing the right thing?" We bought a bottle of champagne and a nice bottle of Western Australian wine when we started the visa process and have been looking forward to open them for a year now, but when the agent told me we had got it that was the last thing we wanted to do! But now after a few days we now know we are doing the right thing and can`t wait to sell the house and get over there now hopefully end of June.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for all the nice words guys.

I've seach all the threads on here and all visa's have been granted with just a statment from the mother refusing medical which as you all know we did over 7 weeks ago!!! Total madness every thing with us is ok so why are they being so bloody picky over a child who will never migrate:curse::curse::curse:

Tina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.