September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:31 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by alipally
It's just bloody inevitable, we're women and we're never satisfied with our bodies!

It doesn't matter if you're struggling with 1 stone or 10 stones, we all feel the same emotionally about it!

All my life I've struggled to with my weight, and I have swung from 10 stone with 20 stones about 5 times during my lifetime... I know that this isn't good for me, but I continue to do it to myself.
I did it around 2 years ago, and then proceeded to regain every single last lb of my excess weight.... this time I've taken it steady with my weight loss, but I have to admit that I'm running out of patience with it and I'm tempted to go back on the Cambridge diet to lose a couple of stones Really quickly..... but can I really be bothered to torture myself for 7 weeks???
I've been on a diet forever I should be thin by now!!
I've lost 3 stones 3 times now Once again back at fat club - the thing that really sticks in my throat is that it's always the same old faces you've met previously at this or other fat clubs that you see. The only people winning at this is the fat clubs themselves!!! Trouble is, whilst I'm attending, it does keep me on the straight and narrow. Weigh in tomorrow - won't be a good one because we had the medicals on Friday (main reason for losing) and it's hard to remain focused!! I bet you any money, if we arrange to speak to each other in five years from now we would still all be trying to lose weight!!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:40 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
If you go to Australia House in London in person, they will evidence your visa there and then!!!! Just check the opening times first.
I posted ours by special delivery on a tuesday and they were back by the Friday!!!
Beth x x
Cool nanas Beth! Tempted to go down on Friday with all the passports before we go to India!!!

Tell me about being on the same weight loss treadmill for ever and ever! I just have to get myself to a reasonable weight again before I get on that flight to Australia, I was 2 stone heavier than I am now when we went on our reckie in August, and it was hell on earth! I've got a 10 hour flight to look forward to next week too, I'm hoping that it'll be a bit more comfortable now!
I still look like Mrs Blobby tbh, but I do feel better, it's just a bit of a shame that my summer clothes will be too big to wear again, and I'll have to panic buy some shorts at the weekend! Well, you can't have everything can you!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
Can I come on for a moan please

Ever since we applied online and had numerous problems with the system uploading our application, we have not been able to attach anything. Therefore we sent them by email, twice they all bounced back but the third time they didn't, se we assumed they had received them ok.
Anyway, starting to worry again they might not have had them, we sent an email to ASPC who replied saying we should attach all docs by the online system (which we told them we can't) any emails would be sent an automated response (we told them we had not had this) and only to send docs once only.
So we waited up last night to phone them, took ages to get through as usual, kept getting cut off. Spoke to a very nice man who told us he could not check if any docs have been received, when we get a case officer, they will review the file BUT if no supporting docs are linked with our file, we will not even get looked at, not contacted and put at the bottom again

All I want is for them to check if they have the emailed items or not.
Couldn't sleep after, was so wound up.

Right rant over, anyone got any good news

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam, we also didn't get the automated reply email when we attached some documents to our co. We did ring them after a few weeks but the man on the phone could confirm they had been received.
We also emailed our co who did reply to say she had received them but didn't know why we didn't receive the auto reply email.
I guess as they haven't bounced back they have got there this time.........but don't panic waiting for an email to confirm this.
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm sure you're right Beth.
I've lost all sense of my perspective in this visa lark, little things get me really worked up. We couldn't even go yet as we have got house to sell but its just the not knowing that is so hard.
Any news on your house sale?

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:39 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

No.........ended our contract with EA as they are **** and am selling house myself now with 'mypropertyforsale'. Will save about myself £3300 too
I'm sure if I can get through the visa process I can sell my own house!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

hi sam, we too have no acknowledgement email either. the other night the woman on the helpline confirmed that they had received some emails from me but i was told my file will be looked at at the end of the month! if they just answered emails it would greatly reduce rising stress levels!

anybody any good news - i cannot get onto immi again today although it worked lastnight

oh the cake sounds delicious, is there enough for me?

vicky
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:56 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Of Course Vicky, cyber cake is like the loaves and fishes of the Sept applicants thread!

It's really frustrating to not be able to track what they have or haven't got on file for you, but the last thing you need is for them to keep putting you back at the bottom of the pile, esp. if you think you've done everything you need to do!

Ali x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

No.........ended our contract with EA as they are **** and am selling house myself now with 'mypropertyforsale'. Will save about myself £3300 too
I'm sure if I can get through the visa process I can sell my own house!!!
Beth x x

Good luck Beth, fingers crossed for you. We've only been on the market since 02/01/08 and I'm fed up with cleaning the house already, god knows what I'll be like if we have to wait another 9 months (bring on the men in white coats to take me away probably)
The one good thing about not moving to Oz yet is the exchange rate, its really bad!

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:02 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good luck Beth, fingers crossed for you. We've only been on the market since 02/01/08 and I'm fed up with cleaning the house already, god knows what I'll be like if we have to wait another 9 months (bring on the men in white coats to take me away probably)
The one good thing about not moving to Oz yet is the exchange rate, its really bad!

Sam
Yeah I know........but the way I look at it is at least we can go to Oz now.......if we wait for the exchange rate to go up the house prices in Oz could have gone up by then too
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I know........but the way I look at it is at least we can go to Oz now.......if we wait for the exchange rate to go up the house prices in Oz could have gone up by then too
Beth x x
Well, my master plan is:
Property market will recover in the UK
Exchange rates will return to at least beginning of last year's level
Slump in property prices in Oz
= we get a bargain at a price we can afford!

Yeah, I know, its not going to happen but I need to try and think of some way to cheer myself up, looking out of the window isn't going to do it today

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:18 pm
Make it happen!!!!

My master plan is :

*Going to win the lottery after 10 rollovers
*Richard Gere is going to walk into my house in his white uniform and sweep me off my feet (with the help of a crane) and carry me off somewhere nice
*The bank will ring and offer me 100% exchange rate
*I will have people queuing outside my house in tents waiting to put offers in.......very high offers....hee hee
*And I will wake up slim and fit tomorrow
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

My master plan is :

*Richard Gere is going to walk into my house in his white uniform and sweep me off my feet (with the help of a crane) and carry me off somewhere nice
*I will have people queuing outside my house in tents waiting to put offers in.......very high offers....hee hee
Beth x x

Yeah, quite like that one, not so sure about Richard Gere nowadays unless he could be reversed a few years, come to think of it, I just be transformed into someone like Keira Knightley anyway

Anyway back to reality, got to go and face the rain and do some shopping and walk the dog.

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:32 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Actally sod Richard Gere.........nice thought though

My dream bloke would def be 'Sawyer' from 'Lost'........now if he was on the beach like in the aftershave advert......PPPHHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAARR!!!!!!

Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

My master plan is :

Beth x x
Oh Beth I do love reading your threads they do cheer me up.

Sammy thanks for the loving words. But don't worry about your emails bouncing back I'm sure they are there but sending you some Karma anyway.

I have found the best diet in the would its called the Adelaide skilled visa diet. I put on loads of weight then they stress me out and I lose a stone (said she scoffing the last of the Christmas cake in her gob).

Would love some chocolate cup cakes but will pass on your scabby kickers Cascrew.

I think the status page is down cos they are granting us all our lovely visa's.

Tina x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.