Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi all,

Just small news for me.
Everything shows met for me on the website EXCEPT my form 80 because I sent 2 copies of my husband's form......
I'm hopeless!!!!!!!
Without that mistake I would have had the Visa today or tomorrow !!!

Sophie
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:45 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

|congratulations to your Daughter on passing grade 2, I remember how nervous I was with my clarinet!

bit of a crisis here.... Thought that I was going to India on Tuesday, OH cheerfully informed me that we're going on Monday!!! Poo, bum, dickie wee wee!
I've got loads to do now and no time at all to do it in!

What a mare! I hardly slept last night because of it. It's ruined some plans I had for my Monday, but on the positive side I do get to be in the sunshine a day earlier and that's got to be a good thing.....right???

Ali x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:48 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ali........lucky you going on holiday Monday Weather is soooooooo dark, damp and miserable here today.
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:53 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

The sun is shining here!!
I'm feeling positive today!

Cyber cake anyone?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:58 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by joey847
Hi all,

Just small news for me.
Everything shows met for me on the website EXCEPT my form 80 because I sent 2 copies of my husband's form......
I'm hopeless!!!!!!!

Sophie
Oh dear Sophie, what a pain, let's hope they don't take another month to look at your file again.

Fingers crossed for you.

Allan
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
The sun is shining here!!
I'm feeling positive today!

Cyber cake anyone?
Thought we had moved on to Cyber men!

What cake are we having? Off to muck out my girl but will be back later. Off work with a stinker of a cold!!!

Head hurts:curse:
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:11 pm
Ping pong PoM

Plum cake is what's happening in my kitchen today....

I've lost another 2lb! only 1.5lb to lose before I go to India.... will I do it???

(I'm getting obsessed and have been weighing myself everyday... must stop!)

I might also make a banana loaf, but that depends a bit on if I have enough ripe nanas!

Ali x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Nothing to do with visa news.........but my 12 year old daughter has passed her Grade 2 Violin Exam with the Royal School of Music
Beth x x
Thats lovely to have you own Vanessa May. You must be so proud.

Tina x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:21 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thats lovely to have you own Vanessa May. You must be so proud.

Tina x
LOL.....when she plays 'Titanic' I'm wiping tears from my eyes Yeah I'm dead proud of her.
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:23 pm
Ping pong PoM

Almost forgot...
Talking of Cyber men....

Please can somebody deliver Clive Owen to my bedroom... I could do with the workout!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Cyber men.......sounds like something from Doctor Who
Well......I guess they would be able to pick me up at least....LOL...not too sure about the cold metal feeling against my skin though
Beth x x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Just small news for me.
I'm hopeless!!!!!!!

Sophie
Woo hoo not long now tried to send you karma but it won't let me

Tina x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:38 am
Ping pong PoM

Hi all,

Just small news for me.
I'm hopeless!!!!!!!

Sophie
Somehow missed your post Sophie! Won't be long but you may have to wait a week or two... in the grand scheme of things it's sooo close you should be able to taste it!!

Ali x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:17 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Page 3, what on earth is going on?

Beth darling, sweetheart honeybunch, how do i check my meds progress?

As anyone heard from scrum since they moved, i'm begining to think they may have been eaten by crocs
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
Page 3, what on earth is going on?

Beth darling, sweetheart honeybunch, how do i check my meds progress?

As anyone heard from scrum since they moved, i'm begining to think they may have been eaten by crocs
Hi

Have heard from Trish (scrum) doing really well and very busy! Sure she will be on to do some updating when she gets a chance to breathe!

You can check your if your meds have been recieved by LCU on your status page (1st page) and they will update as to when they are finalised too. I have read that they don't always update to say they have been received but they do upload the finalised info.

Good luck

Sam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.