September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:56 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Nice bit if scenery Beth!
I too have a dream.....

I wake up and my OH looks like he did 12 years ago.... instead of Father Christmas!
We win the lottery... only 5 numbers, I'm not greedy!!!
Somebody knocks on my front door and offers loads of money to buy my house!
We're on the plane to Oz by the end of Feb, following numerous job offers all desperate for us to start working for double our current Uk salaries!!!

yeah, well, I guess I have to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Ali x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:58 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha.......what are we like?!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

you're a great lot! i just wish i wasn't on nights starting tonight - god i hate them, anyway going to try and grab an hour!

vicky
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:11 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
you're a great lot! i just wish i wasn't on nights starting tonight - god i hate them, anyway going to try and grab an hour!

vicky
OOooooohhhhh grab an hour with who Vick?.......ha ha
You lucky thing,
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:13 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi all
when we get a case officer, they will review the file BUT if no supporting docs are linked with our file, we will not even get looked at, not contacted and put at the bottom again
Aaargh now I'm paranoid that that's what's happened to us! We have docs linked to our file, most were set to Met at the beginning of November but we've had no contact from anyone whatsoever regarding what they need for the outstanding documents which we believe aren't relevant and/or are covered by documents already provided... aaaargh...

... going ...

... slightly ...

... insane ........
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:15 am
Make it happen!!!!

Oh poor Emma...........hopefully the rest will change to met soon with no problems.
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:26 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Emma, do not worry, sometimes they update the systems, sometimes they don't, my medicals are showing as "referred" for couple of months now, but I have confirmed that they were cleared by calling them and relaxed (a bit - HAR HAR A - *cough* *wheeze*)
NJ
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

Good one NJ.....ha ha
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

ler01kjh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Aaargh now I'm paranoid that that's what's happened to us! We have docs linked to our file, most were set to Met at the beginning of November but we've had no contact from anyone whatsoever regarding what they need for the outstanding documents which we believe aren't relevant and/or are covered by documents already provided... aaaargh...

... going ...

... slightly ...

... insane ........

DEFINITELY
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie

... going ...

... slightly ...

... insane ........

Sorry - didn't mean to worry you further!
But we were told we wouldn't even get a CO if our file was lacking all the major docs - you have already got a case officer, so that can't be a problem.

Your status page shows "further processing" and your docs changed to MEt/

So I am sure all is OK and who knows, once the online system is up and running properly again, there be an extra special email on its way to you.

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
OOooooohhhhh grab an hour with who Vick?.......ha ha
You lucky thing,
Beth x x
oh well seeing as you were on about wishes coming true - Jon Bon Jovi - mmmm!!!!

vicky
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

vgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to all

I have had my pre-grant letter but my electronic page is still showing as medicals outstanding - so the online status isn't always up to date.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

MORNING

Anyone got any news today, anything no matter how small?

Is this the calm b4 the storm? Have notice it goes really quiet then bam lots of lovely visa grants.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:21 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Nothing to do with visa news.........but my 12 year old daughter has passed her Grade 2 Violin Exam with the Royal School of Music
Beth x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Let's hope so Tina....and some CO allocations!!

Hope you managed to get your documents sorted. Good luck....it can't be long for you now....you have been sooo patient

Teresa
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.