September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS SHARON!!!!

all the very best of luck in your new life, all systems go now!

vicky
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations To Beth and Sharon

I am so pleased for you two!

My two friends on PIO got theres too so that makes four for september this week and it's only Monday!

Love and best wishes
Ally
xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
JUMPING JOEYS...............WE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!
Huge thank you to Alan and Stephen from 'Go Matilda' and the IELTS for giving us the extra points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a text off Alan at 6.24am..............never got out of bed so fast in my life......LOL
Hoping someone has had my CO.........good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!
Beth x x
Congratulations

I am so pleased for you.....Wow what a christmas pressie !!
Best of luck
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
We Got it, oh my god im so excited.....granted 30 November..........
I hope a speedy Visa for everyone waiting, and i want to thank everyone on the Sept thread, for really keeping me laughing over the past few months.....
sharon
Wow Congratulations to you too

I am so pleased for you....Best of luck with everything !!
So you both got your visas on the 30th.....they could have let you know on Friday though
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

BIG HUGE MEGA CONGRATULATIONS TO BETH AND SHARON.

That's wonderful news guys and am really excited for you. Thanks also for your posts, I haven't added many to the thread but reading through yours have always kept me smiling!

Tina, fantastic news re your son! What a great relief.....now for the next lot of good news..........

Teresa
xxx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Tina i am so pleased it is good news about your son, does that mean he doesn't have one or just nothing to worry about ?
My friends daughter has had one from birth and has to have regular checks to make sure everything is ok, although last time she went it was much better
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi All
Can i just thank everyone for their good wishes today..........
sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Well done Sharon, bet your glad now that you know you can say goodbye to France. Plenty of take aways in Oz!!!!

Go Girl!!!!
Just have to say, that the thought that i wont have to cook every night is worth going to the other side of the world walking all the way if i have to...............................lets all hear it for the take away
sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tweenies
Tina i am so pleased it is good news about your son, does that mean he doesn't have one or just nothing to worry about ?
My friends daughter has had one from birth and has to have regular checks to make sure everything is ok, although last time she went it was much better

Thanks to everyone knew this would be a good week for everyone.

The doctor didn't hear his murmur this time but said his murmur is only active when his running about and stuff but its common for this to happen in children and as he doesn't have a hole in his heart he will grow out of it.

So now all we have to worry about is getting our visa and selling the house and that will be a walk in the park compared to this ha ha.

Tina x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Whooooo just logged on to see our status

and guess what our meds have been Finalised......hey hey....do you think we'll get the visa for xmas????? (fingers crossed - pretty please Mr CO)

Ally
xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:20 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS ALLY, SHARON AND BETH From a totally selfish point of view Go Beth that means Go Matilda have far nore time to concentrate on me

Seriously well done guys, i can't believe all this happened in 1 day..... Any give me a case officer Karma most welcome xxx

Lianne
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
JUMPING JOEYS...............WE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!
Huge thank you to Alan and Stephen from 'Go Matilda' and the IELTS for giving us the extra points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a text off Alan at 6.24am..............never got out of bed so fast in my life......LOL
Hoping someone has had my CO.........good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!
Beth x x
congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my god bet ur excited. are u sober !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u deserve it.

Can i have ur CO. lol
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks to everyone knew this would be a good week for everyone.

The doctor didn't hear his murmur this time but said his murmur is only active when his running about and stuff but its common for this to happen in children and as he doesn't have a hole in his heart he will grow out of it.

So now all we have to worry about is getting our visa and selling the house and that will be a walk in the park compared to this ha ha.

Tina x
That's great news, you will be able to have a great xmas not worrying about it
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Whooooo just logged on to see our status

and guess what our meds have been Finalised......hey hey....do you think we'll get the visa for xmas????? (fingers crossed - pretty please Mr CO)

Ally
xx
God its all happening today, excellent news ally, hope you get a speedy visa.
sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
God its all happening today, excellent news ally, hope you get a speedy visa.
sharon

Cheers Hun!

Will be sooooo excited if we get it b4 xmas, what an excellent xmas pressie!

Love
Ally
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.