September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

since the thread has dropped to the third page I thought i would bump it up again!!!

Anyone any news today? Fluffie did you manage to find out any more on the work experience problem?

Sinead
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

My medicals have been finalised too but no CO so far. Same message than the others.
Better than nothing...

Sophie
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:30 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sinurt
Fluffie did you manage to find out any more on the work experience problem?

Sinead
Took us ages to find a 'cheap calls' line that would let us dial through to DIAC. When we found one we got the answerphone/system thingymajig and got as far as 'Our lines are busy at the moment, please call back' and cut off. Stew was knackered so we gave up there and emailed instead. Just gotta sit back and wait now.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Morning guys hope you are all well, I'm on top of the world after seeing my lovely Take That last night It was the best thing I have ever seen they were FANTASTIC! I had seen them in their hey day but this was just so much better.

Any way our status page hasn't changed no news on our meds doing anything exciting. They have been at the LCU since 30th Nov That if they are there after their stay in customs they could be anywhere but I don't care cos I'm still in Take That world,"Everything changes but my meds their a 1000 miles away....." sorry really got to stop singing. the poor neighbors will my cats are ill LOL

Good luck for next week everyone.

Tina x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

No news from me either apart from I will be going out with all my lovely friends tonight for our Xmas meal and I can't wait. last year was a riot!!!!

31 of us this year......

Will be drinking way too much and sleeping it off tomorrow seeing as the weather is set to be so rubbish!!!

Cx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:24 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had our passports back with our visa labels in!!!!!!
Was expecting it to be gold plated though due to the amount of time, money, effort and stress that went into getting it...LOL
It's not even laminated into your passport........you could easily peel it off
Anyway.........been there, done that, got the sticker....hee hee
Hope someone else has good news next week.........I have a busy weekend ahead.....having friends over for a meal tonight, got my daughter's birthday party to organise tomorrow and going down my sisters for lunch on Sunday
Beth x x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:28 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Well done Beth, to finally have those elusive sticks in your passport must be a great feeling, even if they aren't gold plated!

Allan
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:32 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allankate
Well done Beth, to finally have those elusive sticks in your passport must be a great feeling, even if they aren't gold plated!

Allan
Yeah.....great to know it's all done and dusted so to speak
You shouldn't have too much longer to wait now Allan...........got everything crossed for you here
Beth x x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:38 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

yeah must admit I'm a little disapointed that Meds not showing as rec'd on Doc check list, especially as some others rec'd since mine show received and even finalised

However I do know that DIAC & LCU behave in mysterious ways and so far I have been very lucky in that haven't really had any problems with the online app.

Not really expecting any news until Jan / Feb but when you see others change to finalised you think Oh maybe I'll check mine? only to find it still says requested.

Have a good weekend

Allan
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:45 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by allankate
yeah must admit I'm a little disapointed that Meds not showing as rec'd on Doc check list, especially as some others rec'd since mine show received and even finalised

However I do know that DIAC & LCU behave in mysterious ways and so far I have been very lucky in that haven't really had any problems with the online app.

Not really expecting any news until Jan / Feb but when you see others change to finalised you think Oh maybe I'll check mine? only to find it still says requested.

Have a good weekend

Allan

If it helps our meds weren't changed to 'received' at all...........they went from 'requested' to 'finalised' on the first page.
I will be honest, after everything I had to go through to just submit ( including all of the court cases) I def found the waiting from when meds arrived in LCU to the visa grant the hardest bit of all!!!!! I know how you're feeling.........I actually didn't want to emigrate at that point..........but then I think it's normal to feel down........but trust me, the buzz you get when you get your visa grant totally blows you away!!!!!
Keep your chin up.......
Beth x x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:02 am
Whey hey got my Visa

look forward to it:

Cheers
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thats great news Beth bet you was jumping up and down when they popped though you letter box. I bet your poor postman is scared to death of giving you your post he knows you are sitting by the door waiting to grab it when he puts it though your letterbox ha ha.

Your have to take a photo of your stickers and post it on here so we can have look lol

Tina x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:34 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thats great news Beth bet you was jumping up and down when they popped though you letter box. I bet your poor postman is scared to death of giving you your post he knows you are sitting by the door waiting to grab it when he puts it though your letterbox ha ha.

Your have to take a photo of your stickers and post it on here so we can have look lol

Tina x
Yes I'm always jumping on my postman and emptying his sack......ROTFLMAO
Just come back from the school craft fair.....had to pay £5 to buy the things my 3 year old has made for xmas!!!!!!!!!! :curse: Even the schools are finding it difficult to make ends meet with the government funding
Beth x x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all

How's everyone, I'm absolutely knackered!
Worked last night, had a very busy but satisfying night and instead of coming straight home to bed, as the hospital is in the town, decided to go Christmas shoppping instead
Just got home, rather weary and I've now got to walk the dog in the rain (do we have a sad violin playing smilie?) I did manage to get quite a lot of stuff though, so very pleased and its all hidden away now from little eyes

Any more news anyone?

Sam
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:58 am
Make it happen!!!!

Good Luck to everyone for next week
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.