September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:21 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Thanks Beth!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:39 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, here's something all warm and fuzzy for you... an Aussie Xmas card received today at our offices from an Australian friend.
Attached Thumbnails September 2007 Applicants-aussiegreetings.jpg  
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi i just looked at my status page and everything set to met apart from my 2 boys meds which i take it they have been refered.

Just had an e-mail from my CO asking for passport and birth certificate for my oldest son who is 20 years old and i thought a non dependent but i think my Co is asking for meds for him aswell but really not sure as the e-mail looks like a standard e-mail that they send.

Anyone else had such an e-mail, If i could add him to my visa i would in case he changes his mind in the future and decides to come to oz but know i can't because of his age and the fact he has held a full time job.

Anyone got any info on this because i feel stuck at the minute.

Ian...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi i just looked at my status page and everything set to met apart from my 2 boys meds which i take it they have been refered.

Just had an e-mail from my CO asking for passport and birth certificate for my oldest son who is 20 years old and i thought a non dependent but i think my Co is asking for meds for him aswell but really not sure as the e-mail looks like a standard e-mail that they send.

Anyone else had such an e-mail, If i could add him to my visa i would in case he changes his mind in the future and decides to come to oz but know i can't because of his age and the fact he has held a full time job.

Anyone got any info on this because i feel stuck at the minute.

Ian...
Hi Ian cant answer much for you but I have a 20 year old son who's not coming and he isn't on our visa but I haven't been asked for anything on him from our CO, and our agent said they wouldn't need any of his details, only ever asked for stuff on the other 2 who are on the visa (17 year old and 4 year old).

Hope this helps but I know its not much couldn't you email them back and explain that he isn't included on the visa?

Good luck with it and hope a agent id on soon to help you out.

Tina x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:41 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON. What on earth is happening people, we've been bumped off page 1 again, do the forum people not realise we are the most important people on the here!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:35 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Too right, we are THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON BE!!!

The thread should never move.... however, if we don't post on it then it will..... fade away!!

Made Apple and Walnut cake yesterday.... mmmmm.... it is lovely, and I've had TWO pieces of it

Nothing changing on my meds page still says outstanding for my meds... they were received on 26th November, so I'm hoping that they'll be on there any day now... anyone got any waiting times for LCU clearance at the moment????
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

hi all, just catching up - on nights again, knackered!

congratulations to everone with meds finalised and to beth for receiving the official 'stamp' of approval

good luck to everyone else still waiting (as we are) - hopefully this week we shall all receive co's and visa grants! (been saying that for what seems like months and months now!)

ally, cake sounds delicious. oh well i'll go and have a coffee and toast for my breakfast!

vicky
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:36 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Night Duty Sucks!!!

I really hated nights because I couldn't sleep in the day and felt awful every night I worked.... We did a 7 nights on and then 7 nights off rota then 8 weeks of day shifts... I'd swop my nights with anyone who'll have them!

Still they'll be over soon enough and then normal service will be resumed!

Ali x
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

hi ali, yes i wouldn't mind them if i could sleep - feel like i have a constant hangover all the time - we're supposed to do 2 out of 4 weeks but some of us seem to be on them all the time - supposed to be self rostering but shifts always get changed!

just keep thinking it's a means to an end! house on market after xmas then i might get a job at sainsburys or something - no hassle, stress or responsibility - heaven!

vicky
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Ian cant answer much for you but I have a 20 year old son who's not coming and he isn't on our visa but I haven't been asked for anything on him from our CO, and our agent said they wouldn't need any of his details, only ever asked for stuff on the other 2 who are on the visa (17 year old and 4 year old).

Hope this helps but I know its not much couldn't you email them back and explain that he isn't included on the visa?

Tina x
Hi Tina thanks for your reply, i think i'll have to wait up and phone them tomorrow night.
Ian...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
hi ali, yes i wouldn't mind them if i could sleep - feel like i have a constant hangover all the time - we're supposed to do 2 out of 4 weeks but some of us seem to be on them all the time - supposed to be self rostering but shifts always get changed!

just keep thinking it's a means to an end! house on market after xmas then i might get a job at sainsburys or something - no hassle, stress or responsibility - heaven!

vicky

I can relate to that,

Dread the 12.5 nt shifts that I have to do. Do a week every month. Only ever sleep until 1pm in day and always wake with the famous night shift headache. The only positive thing is the bit extra in the pay packet. Anyway, moan over - here's to sunny times ahead.

Sue
Old Dec 8th 2007, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

I thought you lot was all xmas shopping its been so quite on here ha ha.

Anyway I've started a new thread about estate agents. Do you think the estate agent should keep his month shut and not tell buyers we are moving to Oz? or do you think its a good thing? have you guys had cheeky offers put in cos the agent has told them you really needed to move?

Tina x
Old Dec 8th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

hi tina, not even started xmas shopping yet!

i personally am going to tell agent going to oz so no chain but going to say not in a hurry due to school and job then they won't think i'm desperate and come up with some ridiculous offer!

vicky
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Tina x
Tina, out of interest does your 20 year old son still live with you at home.
Mine does so don't know if this makes a difference.
Thanks Ian....
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ian444
Tina, out of interest does your 20 year old son still live with you at home.
Mine does so don't know if this makes a difference.
Thanks Ian....

No Ian he doesn't. but I have just remembered our friends who moved to OZ last year had a 18 year old who lived with them, he wasn't on the visa and didn't want to go. He was going to stay with his gran and our friends was going to pay his keep as he was a student with just a part time job in Tesco. Immigration wanted to know what he was going to live on when his parents left for OZ but I'm not sure if they wanted his birth cert so I'll email her (she wont get it til tomorrow) to find out. I know he didn't have a medical. But as soon as I know I'll PM you.

Tina

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.