Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by lolylew

oh wow,
congratulations diane!!!!!
i can just imaging your hyperactive state at the moment
have a drink or two to calm yourself down

FAB NEWS!

lisa
thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!

oooh lisa i'm ecstatic got straight on the phone and booked meds and amazingly for the first time ever the nurse picked up the phone !! Mic in his wisdom now saying maybe we should have frontloaded our meds . lol men eh.

sorry for blinding u tina, was it u who said LOST is watched in oz too. Yippee. i love it too, my m8 steve was in the series 2 last episode as the soldier who gave duncan in the prison / or camp his book back. bless him.

Diane
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone with a co today, hopefully won't be too long before we all get the visas!

congratulations to everyone with meds finalised - it's a great relief isn't it!

vicky
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:35 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your CO Posh!!!!!!
Still can't see properly after the red screen......LOL
Beth x x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
CONGRATULATIONS on getting your CO Posh!!!!!!
Still can't see properly after the red screen......LOL
Beth x x
oooooh beth was so excited and thats just a c/o god know what i'l be like when i get my visa lol. when are u planning on going to oz, has trish gone already, she's been quiet.

Diane.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by posh10
oooooh beth was so excited and thats just a c/o god know what i'l be like when i get my visa lol. when are u planning on going to oz, has trish gone already, she's been quiet.

Diane.
Trish is flying on the 19th Dec so not long left for her either I HAVE to sell my house before we go.......so I'm still hanging around on here, prob for a few more months yet
I would loved to have been a fly on the wall in your house today....hee hee.....just to have seen you in a right state when you had that phonecall....ROTFLMAO
Beth x x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!

oooh lisa i'm ecstatic got straight on the phone and booked meds and amazingly for the first time ever the nurse picked up the phone !! Mic in his wisdom now saying maybe we should have frontloaded our meds . lol men eh.

sorry for blinding u tina, was it u who said LOST is watched in oz too. Yippee. i love it too, my m8 steve was in the series 2 last episode as the soldier who gave duncan in the prison / or camp his book back. bless him.

Diane

diane,
you never told me you knew royalty when i met you - i would have bowed your highness

i love it too, desperate housewives and i think ugly betty are also on!!!

lisa
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Trish is flying on the 19th Dec so not long left for her either I HAVE to sell my house before we go.......so I'm still hanging around on here, prob for a few more months yet
I would loved to have been a fly on the wall in your house today....hee hee.....just to have seen you in a right state when you had that phonecall....ROTFLMAO
Beth x x
LOL I WAS HYSTERICAL !!! dancing round the room, my agent thought i was mad. i am their first online application so they were excited too. Trish flies on my meds day then. we too have to sell house so its going on market asap in january. then off i go. text my m8 in oz when got phonecall she was chuffed it was 4.50am there lol.

Diane.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lolylew
diane,
you never told me you knew royalty when i met you - i would have bowed your highness

lisa
i try to keep it secret. lol. she says splashing it on BE. lol
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:59 am
Make it happen!!!!

LOL I WAS HYSTERICAL !!! dancing round the room, my agent thought i was mad. i am their first online application so they were excited too. Trish flies on my meds day then. we too have to sell house so its going on market asap in january. then off i go. text my m8 in oz when got phonecall she was chuffed it was 4.50am there lol.

Diane.
Great feeling to finally get a CO though............have a drink tonight to celebrate!!!!!!! Just sent you some karma to help you calm down...LOL
Beth x x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Great feeling to finally get a CO though............have a drink tonight to celebrate!!!!!!! Just sent you some karma to help you calm down...LOL
Beth x x
cheers beth. i'm calming already.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

oh my god its father christmas on his sledge coming down our st. its all happening today. seamus my 5 yr old ecstatic now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!got to take him outside. lol
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

When your meds finalise does it show on your status page?

Everyone's seem to be finalizing and ours haven't. Just need to know they are there.

Help

Tina x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Everyone's seem to be finalizing and ours haven't. Just need to know they are there.

Help

Tina x
Hi tina, from reading this thread, not always does ur page change depends on ur CO and how quick they are. Is that right beth ?

Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:58 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Help

Tina x
Hi Tina, the very first page on your status page will show when your meds have been finalised. Some people are saying they show as 'received' now, but mine went straight from 'requested' to 'met'.
Beth x x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thanks girls, these meds have been a right pain in the a*@& if only the panel doctor had been doctor Jack yummy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.