Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:39 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just had a fantastic email from our agent the ASPC has waivered the medical for Steve's daughter WOO HOOO. Come on Mr DM you must be fed up with me by now Grant that visa and you can have a life time of free haircuts!!!!!

Tina x
FANFURKINTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Keeping everything crossed for you now hun
Beth x x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Just had a fantastic email from our agent the ASPC has waivered the medical for Steve's daughter WOO HOOO. Come on Mr DM you must be fed up with me by now Grant that visa and you can have a life time of free haircuts!!!!!

Tina x
That's superb news Tina i'm really pleased for you, now come on Mr visa lets have them.

Ian..
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Hehe, I wasn't going to start another list BUT I did take note of how many September onliners are left... answer is, not many. As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who is on the MODL, FL'd everything and has had everything in place since end November... Bite me. Very grrrrr

Not that I'm whinging or anything... me, no, never.
I am MODL too..but paper application on a regional sponsored migratory visa..they have been assessing my meds for over a week now..is that bad?? They promised the CO a result yesterday so she is on to them again..I think they just make it up as they go along.
My sponsor started visa application September 17th.
Meds were at LCU February 16th.
Everything else in place since January for my CO to finalise within a week of receiving meds o.k....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Liz
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Tina x
BRILLIANT!!!!

Hope you hear VERY VERY soon, like, tomorrow

Sam
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Thanks guys, by the time I'd got back upstairs he'd already read the email on his phone - I didn't know he could do that - I must have woken him with all my bouncy excitement!!! He's desperately trying to sleep upstairs but I've given up and come down to waste some time online as I'm faaaar too excited to sleep.

I won't be abandoning you all just yet - will keep my eye on this thread until we're all done and dusted...
Congratulations..mine must be coming now....get that champagne out!! Now I am starting to feel left out..visa came through quick after meds finalised didn't it..hope mine is that quick.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

MASSIVE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thrilled for you, can't believe how excited I am for you

Enjoy, celebrate, and have fun

Sam
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Tina x
Good news about Steves daughter, that is one less thing to worry about. have you ever felt so frustrated in your life though waiting for visa?? i am losing the will tolive..or to carry on going to work here anyway!! In fact, I have done a sickie the last 2 days as need to chil out!
Liz
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Good news about Steves daughter, that is one less thing to worry about. have you ever felt so frustrated in your life though waiting for visa?? i am losing the will tolive..or to carry on going to work here anyway!! In fact, I have done a sickie the last 2 days as need to chil out!
Liz

god there are many a time I have been on the edge of that bridge LOL.

Keep going.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sammy T
BRILLIANT!!!!

Hope you hear VERY VERY soon, like, tomorrow

Sam
Get your wand out girl and start waving it this way. x
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Get your wand out girl and start waving it this way. x
OK, here goes:

By the power bestowed upon me by the great fairy queen of the Southern Oceans, I command you (OK, I'll ask you very prettily) to please give my friends their visa. They have waited through the long, hard winter, trekked through the snow and blizzards to check their post, they have lived on rations of bread and water, in order to pay your costly fees.

All of this to appease the mighty VISA GODS who surely must be gratified with their sacrifices, hear me again, I bequest upon your noble selves, GIVE MY FRIENDS THEIR VISAS!!

Do you reckon that will do it

Sam
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

OK, here goes:

By the power bestowed upon me by the great fairy queen of the Southern Oceans, I command you (OK, I'll ask you very prettily) to please give my friends their visa. They have waited through the long, hard winter, trekked through the snow and blizzards to check their post, they have lived on rations of bread and water, in order to pay your costly fees.

All of this to appease the mighty VISA GODS who surely must be gratified with their sacrifices, hear me again, I bequest upon your noble selves, GIVE MY FRIENDS THEIR VISAS!!

Sam

SPOT ON, your a little star Sam
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, here goes:

Sam
Thats pretty impressive, I can see them all getting the e mail in the morning now..how cool would that be..the bottle of bubbly in my fridge needs drinking!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

SPOT ON, your a little star Sam

I might repeat it again later just to make sure they got the message

Sam
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:29 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by indalo
OMG OMG!!!!
ALL DOCUMENTS ON STATUS PAGE = "MET"!!!!
AND WE HAVE A "PRE-GRANT" EMAIL !!!
WE HAVE TIL 22/4 TO LET IMMI KNOW WHEN WE'RE GOING TO BE OFF-SHORE!!!
SO THAT THEY CAN GRANT OUR VISA!!!!!!!
congrats on the visa are you in Australia on a holiday visa hope you dont mind me asking its just i was wondering if you can do that go on a holiday visa while waiting on your Visa to come through
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS FF!!!!!!! Tina i,m sure ur next on the list glad u got some good news at last GOODLUCK!!!!!x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.