Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:11 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Sammy T
They're lovely

Reasons for not taking our dog:

Costs
Difficulty in finding a nice rental that allows dogs
Restricted access, can't take dogs to any National parks etc
She does not cope very well with the kennels, so not sure about 4 weeks in quarantine

Reasons for taking her:

We love her

Unfortunately hubby is not keen, he didn't actually want another dog, so he's really not sure about taking her.

So big decisions need to be made.

Sam
She looks gorgeous Sam
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:11 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

They're lovely

Costs
She does not cope very well with the kennels, so not sure about 4 weeks in quarantine

Reasons for taking her:

We love her

Unfortunately hubby is not keen, he didn't actually want another dog, so he's really not sure about taking her.

Sam
Feel bad about putting them on the plane as well it must be quite frightening for them. We are undecided about the cat at the moment. He's an indoor cat and don't imagine Oz to be a place with doors closed all the time. Good thing is my niece has Korats too so she has offered to have him if we want.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Hi all, just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u.../easter/40.gif

I'm hitting the town tonight for a few (or a lot) of drinks and a boogie (dressed in my finest Pirate Wench fancy dress costume - don't ask!) and nursing a hangover tomorrow morning before having to work in the afternoon - then I'm off to Bristol for a lovely loooooong weekend not thinking about Visas and bad stuff which is poo.

Probably won't be on now until Tuesday so Tina, enjoy Ant & Dec on Saturday - everyone else, good luck with house selling etc... have a great chocolate filled weekend!!!

(And good luck for NEXT week )
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU TOO

Enjoy your night out. I went to see grease last night now have no voice left after the singing (that'll please Steve). But it won't stop me saying yes to Dec when he asks me to run off with him (please Steve even more)

If I get on I'll ask the boys to give it up for everyone on BE!!!

have a good weekend everyone x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

They're lovely

Costs

Reasons for taking her:

We love her

Sam
We have gone through all of te reasons for not taking the dog that you have..and we are still taking him. 4 weeks in quarantine is not as hard as being away from you forever. We will find it difficult finding somewhere to rent but there are properties, maybe not exactly what you want but when you buy it wont matter!! 4 weeks in quarantine isn't long..our dog is very clingy..our in laws have offered to have him but we know he is better with us. There are plenty of places to wlk the dog and they are even allowed on most beaches (just not in the swimming /life guarded area). Financially we are sacrificing other things to take the dog, like a newer car etc. We just couldn't not take him!! We bought him for life!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
We have gone through all of te reasons for not taking the dog that you have..and we are still taking him. 4 weeks in quarantine is not as hard as being away from you forever. We will find it difficult finding somewhere to rent but there are properties, maybe not exactly what you want but when you buy it wont matter!! 4 weeks in quarantine isn't long..our dog is very clingy..our in laws have offered to have him but we know he is better with us. There are plenty of places to wlk the dog and they are even allowed on most beaches (just not in the swimming /life guarded area). Financially we are sacrificing other things to take the dog, like a newer car etc. We just couldn't not take him!! We bought him for life!

Oh, you've made me feel really bad now

I would take her if it were just my decision but hubby is the big bad wolf on this one

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

I would take her if it were just my decision but hubby is the big bad wolf on this one

Sam
Why is your husband so dead set on not taking your dog? Dig your heels in big style hon xxx
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Sam

Sorry Sammy T..didn't mean to make you feel bad..just that we know we couldn't live without ours..the house would be so empty without the dog to greet us and to protect us!! If I have to go out to Oz first I will be feeling so insecure in a house on my own without the dog!! I am a big scardy cat!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

aj619 is on a distinguished road

Hello my friend got it
Look at his timeline:

Online 175 Application: October 22, 2007
Medicals: November 11, 2007
CO: February 21, 2008
Visa Grant: March 20, 2008
Total: 4 Months and 27 days
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by aj619
Hello my friend got it
Look at his timeline:

Online 175 Application: October 22, 2007
Medicals: November 11, 2007
CO: February 21, 2008
Visa Grant: March 20, 2008
Total: 4 Months and 27 days

CONGRATULATIONS
to your friend.

No news from me yet hopefully next week.

Ian...
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

hi to everyone, HAPPY EASTER!!!!! (even happier i know if you had your visas)

good luck to everyone STILL waiting, good luck with the house viewings and enjoy nights out!(oh and lovely cake).

re. animals, we've been having the same debate about my son - only difference is he doesn't want to come! wish it was as simple as 6 months in quarantine then oz for life for him! what next animals, kids, ex's, house selling, the list is endless... oh the joys of emigrating!

vicky
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Sammy T..didn't mean to make you feel bad..just that we know we couldn't live without ours..the house would be so empty without the dog to greet us and to protect us!! If I have to go out to Oz first I will be feeling so insecure in a house on my own without the dog!! I am a big scardy cat!

That's OK, its just my guilt making me feel bad

Our home would definitely be empty without the dog, she's such a big personality.

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's OK, its just my guilt making me feel bad

Our home would definitely be empty without the dog, she's such a big personality.

Sam
Ours is the same and we are not thinking if he is outside there from day one would he get used to it?? Seen a few properties we like and maybe they will let him sleep in garage at night and be outdoors during the day...after all we willbe outside more than in when we are at home!! Just worried about him barking and annoying the neighbours if he isn't used to being outside!!
Good luck with the visa, you're meds came through really quick..3 weeks and still waiting. They said I will have an answer on Tuesday..that means they must have known on Thursday last surely....with it being Easter etc and them not working fri and Mon!!!
It drives you mad, all this uncertainty. As soon as I know about meds I can start serious house hunting as CO is going to finalise the visa striaght after!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Ours is the same and we are not thinking if he is outside there from day one would he get used to it?? Seen a few properties we like and maybe they will let him sleep in garage at night and be outdoors during the day...after all we willbe outside more than in when we are at home!! Just worried about him barking and annoying the neighbours if he isn't used to being outside!!
Good luck with the visa, you're meds came through really quick..3 weeks and still waiting. They said I will have an answer on Tuesday..that means they must have known on Thursday last surely....with it being Easter etc and them not working fri and Mon!!!
It drives you mad, all this uncertainty. As soon as I know about meds I can start serious house hunting as CO is going to finalise the visa striaght after!!
Hi

Hope you hear about your meds asap. How come you know that your visa will be granted as soon as your meds are done?

Our meds were the only thing to get processed quickly - everything else has been a pain!

Sam
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

Hope you hear about your meds asap. How come you know that your visa will be granted as soon as your meds are done?

Our meds were the only thing to get processed quickly - everything else has been a pain!

Sam
My case officer stated that all my paperwork was in order and that she will be able to finalize the visa very quickly after the meds are cleared!! Don't know how, guess I have been lucky with my case officer!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

My case officer stated that all my paperwork was in order and that she will be able to finalize the visa very quickly after the meds are cleared!! Don't know how, guess I have been lucky with my case officer!

Good luck

Sam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.