September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Thanks for the advice guys (gals!)
Better get the cheque book out again then
Think I'll be pointing the eldest in to the med profession, that way she can do panel work for LCU & make a shed load of money from all the peeps like us that want to get to eutopia
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
OMG......if I had to have a saddle for my bike that would fit my arse it would have to be a settee!!!!!!!!
I've never seen a saddle so small........dead comfy apparently........yeah no wonder......your cheeks can't ache if they don't actually touch anything!!!! DOH!!!
Keep going with the house sale....Easter is prime selling time hun.
Let's hope LCU don't close for a fortnight over Easter so they can process your long awaited meds!!!!
Beth x x
Such a shame you not going to cairns..reckon we would have had a right laugh!!
Lizx
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

WE FINALLY GOT OUR CASE OFFICER!!!!

After some hassle and lost files, we have been retrieved and allocated a very nice case officer.
Have got 4 weeks to provide them with more evidence of hubby's self employed status, did not think we would need to do this as his main work is well over 20 hours a week, and we provided refs, details etc but never mind, off to fish out various bits now and get them certified to scan in, as they are in black and white.

Just eaten a whole Cadbury's Flake to celebrate and may enjoy a glass or 2 later

Karma and hugs to everyone waiting

Sam
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:35 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
WE FINALLY GOT OUR CASE OFFICER!!!!

After some hassle and lost files, we have been retrieved and allocated a very nice case officer.
Have got 4 weeks to provide them with more evidence of hubby's self employed status, did not think we would need to do this as his main work is well over 20 hours a week, and we provided refs, details etc but never mind, off to fish out various bits now and get them certified to scan in, as they are in black and white.

Just eaten a whole Cadbury's Flake to celebrate and may enjoy a glass or 2 later

Karma and hugs to everyone waiting

Sam

WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About time you had some movement hun........fingers crossed that things move quicker for you
Beth x x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth

How's it going with your buyer, have you heard anything yet?

We had someone at the w/e who apparently loved the house but has some more to see tomorrow, so I'm hoping they are all skanky and she comes back to us!

Sam
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:47 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth

How's it going with your buyer, have you heard anything yet?

We had someone at the w/e who apparently loved the house but has some more to see tomorrow, so I'm hoping they are all skanky and she comes back to us!

Sam
Still no news I'm hoping no news is good news........so getting mixed feelings now
Beth x x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Still no news I'm hoping no news is good news........so getting mixed feelings now
Beth x x
Keeping everything crossed for you

Sam
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:54 am
Make it happen!!!!

Keeping everything crossed for you

Sam
Thanks Sam..........will update you as soon as I know something,
Beth x x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say to all you Sept lot that have your visa's

AH who needs a visa or silly stickers in their passport? I have something better than that.....

TICKETS FOR ANT AND DEC THIS SATURDAY WOO HOO!!!

i have loved Ant and Dec since Byker grove (sad I know) but to go and see them is just the pants!!

Only 2 things left on my "todo b4 i die" list - get a visa and to snog David Beckham (doesn't have to be in that order) ha ha.

At last something to cheer me up!!!

tina x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by steveandtina

AH who needs a visa or silly stickers in their passport? I have something better than that.....

i have loved Ant and Dec since Byker grove (sad I know) but to go and see them is just the pants!!

Only 2 things left on my "todo b4 i die" list - get a visa and to snog David Beckham (doesn't have to be in that order) ha ha.

tina x

Now that is good. Look forward to reading about it next week
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

tina x

What a brave woman to admit that!! Not the snoggong David Beckham bit , the Ant and Dec bit!!!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:34 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

I have loved Ant and Dec since Byker grove (sad I know) but to go and see them is just the pants!!
He he, I love PJ & Duncan too!!! Was mad about them in school... I'll never forget the paintballing episode when PJ went blind.. or the love triangle with Debbie... *sigh* I still have their album on cassette somewhere...

Can't wait to hear all about it...

... LET'S GET REDDEEEEEEE TO RUMBLE (ahh man, the dancing was unbelievable, no.. really)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

got to start reading a newspaper now just incase I get on win the Ads ha ha, just really paranoid that they might come in my house and have a rummage like they do on the show (my house looks like a bombs hit it ) or find out something about me I don't want anyone to know ha ha.

Lets get ready to rumble
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

tina x

WOW TINA....I'm soooo jealous!!!

Ant and Dec (and Richard Hammond!) are about the only TV that I really miss, they are just too funny and Dec is just so cute!

Take some piccies and post them on here!

Louise xxx
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by indalo
WOW TINA....I'm soooo jealous!!!

Ant and Dec (and Richard Hammond!) are about the only TV that I really miss, they are just too funny and Dec is just so cute!

Take some piccies and post them on here!

Louise xxx

OMG I love Richard hammond too! Just got his book but not had time to start it.

Will try and get some pics.

I want to hear you have got your visa today Fluffy. Are we the only onliners from Sept left??? ha ha

Tina x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.