Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Ian444
Thanks Keely,

Worst bit is i'm at work tonight so i can't even have a drink, I'll make up for it tomorrow though.

Ian...
Oh no , can't you have a sicky ! ! !...... I'll have a glass for you then !

It's such a great feeling isn't it, have you got a house to sell ! Cos thats the next stressfull thing to do ! ! !

Anyway congrats once again.....

Keely.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

[QUOTE=Baby75;6122877]
Hi everyone,

I have some news WE GOT OUR VISA!!!! Last week we had good Friday this week we have GREAT FRIDAY!!!

I phoned ASPC early this morning and this lovely woman told me over the phone that it had been granted on the 25th. But the e-mail must have gone missing so she would send another one, it was sitting there when i woke up this morning.

Good luck to all who are still waiting, i'm so excited now.

Thats excellent Ian congrats to you

delighted for you
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Oh no , can't you have a sicky ! ! !...... I'll have a glass for you then !

It's such a great feeling isn't it, have you got a house to sell ! Cos thats the next stressfull thing to do ! ! !

Anyway congrats once again.....

Keely.
Wish i could throw a sicky, we've got to get the house on the market as soon as poss not looking foward to it.
Ian.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:50 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!
Ooooh Congratulations! That's another one down...

I just realised I've got a bottle of champers in the fridge that we were saving for our Visa celebrations... completely forgot about it... will be popping that open tonight!! Weee!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

One thing i've noticed on the grant letter, they've got my youngest son's date of birth wrong 1974 instead of 1994 would have made me 5 years old when we had him.

They've given us till DEC 05th to validate, the date the first med's were done but the pcc's were done OCT 22nd. I thought it was which ever were done first.
I'm not complaing like.

Ian.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Ooooh Congratulations! That's another one down...

I just realised I've got a bottle of champers in the fridge that we were saving for our Visa celebrations... completely forgot about it... will be popping that open tonight!! Weee!
Thanks Emma,

You enjoy your shampers.

Ian.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:55 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Forgot to say... we both handed in our notices yesterday - Stew finishes on 27 June and I finish on 30 May. Stew's popping into Aus House this morning to get our Visas!!! Can't wait to get my hands on them...! (and him, mwuhahaha ) Leaving party on 5 July.. Stew's probably flying out w/c 7th July and I'll be following on a few weeks later once he's settled and stuff. Yay! Woooooo it's all falling into place!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Forgot to say... we both handed in our notices yesterday - Stew finishes on 27 June and I finish on 30 May. Stew's popping into Aus House this morning to get our Visas!!! Can't wait to get my hands on them...! (and him, mwuhahaha ) Leaving party on 5 July.. Stew's probably flying out w/c 7th July and I'll be following on a few weeks later once he's settled and stuff. Yay! Woooooo it's all falling into place!
Well done, I'm trying to work out which part you're more excited about HA! HA!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

OMG Ian how lucky you called them.

GOOD LUCK and all the best to your family I know how stressful it has been with the meds and everything.

Tina x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Great news Emma. You are brave flying out with a toddler

I'm dreading taking Lewis on that flight Hypo 5 year old great hehe.

I'm gunna be real Lonely now here on my own, It's just like me always the last to leave the party lol.

Good luck everyone else for next week Not many of us left now

Tina x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:15 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

Hehehe... Stew just sent me this...
Attached Thumbnails September 2007 Applicants-australiahouse.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:17 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Great news Emma. You are brave flying out with a toddler
I know, I'm dreading it, but I haven't really been given a choice. He's adamant that he's going on ahead of us... and really, I know how stressed when he's got a lot on (men eh? ever heard of multi-tasking??) so I'd rather not be there that first couple of weeks whist he's sorting it all out!!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6...6203deaju8.gif

OMG Ian how lucky you called them.

GOOD LUCK and all the best to your family I know how stressful it has been with the meds and everything.

Tina x
Thanks Tina,

I have everything crossed for you to be next, You've gone through a lot yourself, but once it comes all the stressfull times are forgotten. I really really hope you get it soon.

Ian..
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Congratulations Ian, Fantastic news!!!

Tina, your visa grant email will be waiting for you when you wake up Monday morning, it must be , you've got so many people just willing it to be there!

Louise xxx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hehehe... Stew just sent me this...
Now whos showing off tee hee.

Thanks Ian it will happen when it happens ha ha fed up with telling myself that LOL.

Good luck with the house sale. We had viewers turn up 40 minutes late last night with not even a sorry:curse:

Been in to other agent today to kick their butt into gear and 10 minutes later get a call from them viewing tomorrow funny that.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by indalo
Congratulations Ian, Fantastic news!!!

Tina, your visa grant email will be waiting for you when you wake up Monday morning, it must be , you've got so many people just willing it to be there!

Louise xxx
Thanks Louise I really hope so cos you lot will have to put up with my whinging he he

When do you leave and where are you going for them to grant your visa?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.