Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all you lucky visa holders! what a good week it's been at last

good luck to all of you still waiting, tina sure it won't be long now

we will be putting house on market in 2 weeks time, got until 5 nov to validate and the 2 eldest want to finish their current school/college year off (that's when they're not telling me they are not coming but that's another story!)

vicky
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all you lucky visa holders! what a good week it's been at last

good luck to all of you still waiting, tina sure it won't be long now

we will be putting house on market in 2 weeks time, got until 5 nov to validate and the 2 eldest want to finish their current school/college year off (that's when they're not telling me they are not coming but that's another story!)

vicky
Good luck with the house sale Vicky.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
Thanks Sam, Great news for you too, i've got everything crossed for you all for monday.

Ian..
CONGRATULATIONS IAN444..well done..
and Sammy T..you should know soon then. I am supposed to be getting news tommorow from case Officer..we could all be sorted by the end of next week and booking our flights!!
Liz
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Right with all these visa grants I've got to start another list. Bear with me on this its the only thing keeping me from madness!! And every time I do a list someone gets their visa. (and I get out of the washing up if I'm on here)

Now who's left of the onliners 175
Me
Blakey1
God is that it?

Paper 175

Loads!
Yeah, I am sponsored paper based!!! Should know this week though apparently..any other paper based that applied in Septemebr??
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:05 am
Just Joined

aj619 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Yeah, I am sponsored paper based!!! Should know this week though apparently..any other paper based that applied in Septemebr??
Yeah me also 10 Sept dear.
Meds finalized on 26 March
Old Mar 29th 2008, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aj619
Yeah me also 10 Sept dear.
Meds finalized on 26 March
looks like you may have your visa this week too then..good luck.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

just tried the VEVO site Sammy T said about as my lovely agent emailed me our password (she's on leave and she took the time out to email me isn't that nice) and guess what it said...

NOTHING

BUGGER HA HA.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOFURKINRAY!!!!!!!!
Well pleased for you Ian........you can de-stress at last!!!
Have a bloody good drink over the weekend buddy
Beth x x
Thanks Beth, it's a great feeling when you finally get it, might not have got there without your help. I'm going to get really drunk tonight!

Thanks to everyone for the the good wishes and help over the last few months.

The very best of luck for everyone still waiting.

Ian..
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

[QUOTE=steveandtina;6127721]just tried the VEVO site Sammy T said about as my lovely agent emailed me our password (she's on leave and she took the time out to email me isn't that nice) and guess what it said...

There must be something wrong with the site Tina because i'm sure your's is there waiting for you.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

just tried the VEVO site Sammy T said about as my lovely agent emailed me our password (she's on leave and she took the time out to email me isn't that nice) and guess what it said...

NOTHING

BUGGER HA HA.
ooooohhhhhh I was scrolling down on your message and willing it to say "we got it ! ! "

I'm sure this coming week is gonna be your week, good luck...

Keely.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kdiggers
ooooohhhhhh I was scrolling down on your message and willing it to say "we got it ! ! "

I'm sure this coming week is gonna be your week, good luck...

Keely.
I know I was being very cheecky LOL

Good Luck everyone who's still waiting I won't be around for a few days Steve is taking me to Alton Towers just the 2 of us. God never left my little one before and he's 5 Wicked mother and I'm leaving the poor little mite with my mother he will never forgive me

Tina x
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

I know I was being very cheecky LOL

Good Luck everyone who's still waiting I won't be around for a few days Steve is taking me to Alton Towers just the 2 of us. God never left my little one before and he's 5 Wicked mother and I'm leaving the poor little mite with my mother he will never forgive me

Tina x

Have a good time at Alton Towers, Tina

We have only left ours once in over 11 years and that was with the monsters in law 5 years ago Since then, relations have broken down somewhat and we haven't done it again.
However, we are going to Paris in May to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary and I can't wait for some time without them permanently squabbling! They are going to stay with my barking mad mother in Warwickshire, so I'm sure they'll have some stories to tell about waht she let them do Actually, I think I'd better not know!

Have fun and will be checking every day to see when you've got it

Sam
Old Mar 30th 2008, 2:08 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hi every one

A question just popped up on the January thread and some of us are panicking and hoping you can clear this up but some people think there is two payments one at application of visa and one before visa grant Please tell me there is only one as i though the other was for for non English speakers if im wrong time to panic
Old Mar 30th 2008, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi every one

A question just popped up on the January thread and some of us are panicking and hoping you can clear this up but some people think there is two payments one at application of visa and one before visa grant Please tell me there is only one as i though the other was for for non English speakers if im wrong time to panic
I asked this a little while ago - it is only for non English speaker, panic ye not
Old Mar 30th 2008, 2:29 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NikiL
I asked this a little while ago - it is only for non English speaker, panic ye not

Thank you , your star

Last edited by Baby75; Mar 30th 2008 at 2:33 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.