Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:08 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi everyone,

We have to validate by 05 Dec so we are booking flights for beginning of Nov to try and give as much time for the house to sell, hopefully it will sell before then but like everybody else the markets crap.

How are you lot getting along?

Ian..
Hi Ian

We still haven't sold our house......15 months on the market now

Going to validate in August as our visas expire in October.
Beth x x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Ian

We still haven't sold our house......15 months on the market now

Going to validate in August as our visas expire in October.
Beth x x
Hi Beth,

Sorry to hear you're still having no luck selling. We had a 2nd viewing today from what we thought was a "serious buyer" but we've just heard from the agent and they made a ridiculous, totally unacceptable offer :curse: why do we only seem to get time wasters

So, it's back to Plan B - which actually seems to be Plan A more and more often now - planning the validation trip for later this year...

Hope you have better luck soon.

Colin x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:33 am
Just Joined

adamchippie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent off my Police checks on monday, hoping they reach Adelaide by end of next week.

Until then, all i can do is ......WAIT!!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

hi alan hope you get sorted soon , did you not have to be finished by now as you only had a tep visa , have they given you a bridging visa to stay untill sorted .

at last ours have come through and hubby can now get looking for some work .

thanks for the info you gave us will now get onto some serious job searching .

thanks blakey1
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Tina,

I hope it all goes well with the exchange i'm sure it will, so you should be in OZ before me, but if not i'll be the one with the Rolf Harris t shirt on at the airport in Nov.rofl:

Ian.
I don't believe you are wearing Rolf t shirts my OH said he is getting Rolf Harris or Steve Urwin t shirts made for our leaving do and we have to wear them at the airport

Originally Posted by adamchippie
Sent off my Police checks on monday, hoping they reach Adelaide by end of next week.

Until then, all i can do is ......WAIT!!!
There is lots of waiting but it will all be worth it in the end When did you apply?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:05 am
Just Joined

adamchippie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blakey1
hi alan hope you get sorted soon , did you not have to be finished by now as you only had a tep visa , have they given you a bridging visa to stay untill sorted .

at last ours have come through and hubby can now get looking for some work .

thanks for the info you gave us will now get onto some serious job searching .

thanks blakey1
Hi, well i had a major headache regarding the bridging visa, i heard two different stories from ALOT of people. But unfortunately, i did have to leave at the end of May.

Now i can't wait to get back

I'm hoping to be arriving back in the Sunshine state mid-August. All the best with the move over there (if your not already there). I'm sure we can all meet up for a few beers some time haha

Adam
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

i cant beleive you have had to come back here , hope it doesnt take long to sort out , we are flying out sept 7th or at least hope to be .

would be good for my hubby to get talking to another joiner as he worried he wont get work.

what did you do regarding tools , we have to ship stuff but he obviously need his tools on arrival.

any suggestions.

blakey1
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

i cant beleive you have had to come back here , hope it doesnt take long to sort out , we are flying out sept 7th or at least hope to be .

would be good for my hubby to get talking to another joiner as he worried he wont get work.

what did you do regarding tools , we have to ship stuff but he obviously need his tools on arrival.

any suggestions.

blakey1
WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Originally Posted by brisbanebound
Congratulations Brisbane bound on your visa. Good luck with your move
Anne
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

YIPPEEEE BRISBANEBOUND WAS BEGINING TO THINK WE WERE ON OUR OWN THIS WEEK .

BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ITS THE BEST FEELING AND I AM GLAD YOURS HAS COME TO YOU .

MAYBE WE WILL BE ON THE SAME FLIGHTS LET US KNOW WHEN YOU BOOKED.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

congratulations Brisbanebound
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Thanks everyone!
It is a very STRANGE feeling.
I can't face telling my parents though, I feel so bad taking away their granddaughter

Originally Posted by lainey70
congratulations Brisbanebound
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 When are ye leaving?
Thinking of spending Christmas in Irl with the family and then maybe Jan or Feb, although hubby would leave tomorrow if we could.

YIPPEEEE BRISBANEBOUND WAS BEGINING TO THINK WE WERE ON OUR OWN THIS WEEK .

BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ITS THE BEST FEELING AND I AM GLAD YOURS HAS COME TO YOU .

MAYBE WE WILL BE ON THE SAME FLIGHTS LET US KNOW WHEN YOU BOOKED.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

hi Anne, where are you heading to?
Originally Posted by Annehe28
Congratulations Brisbane bound on your visa. Good luck with your move
Anne
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

hi Anne, where are you heading to?
I'm a Jan applicant. So I'm in for a bit more of a wait. I'm off to Adelaide. We're gonna live with the parents till we get sorted. They became citizens in April this year. At least when we get there we don't have to sort out to many things.
Best of luck
Anne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.