Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks girls, these meds have been a right pain in the a*@& if only the panel doctor had been doctor Jack yummy
Yum!!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
When your meds finalise does it show on your status page?

Everyone's seem to be finalizing and ours haven't. Just need to know they are there.

Help

Tina x
Hi Tina

Our meds showed received and finalised (same date) on the status page. I have a feeling this may be put in by LCU as we don't have a case officer yet and none of our other stuff has been changed.
I just hoped they have recieved all of our documents as we have had a nightmare with them, can't attach them and have had the email attachments returned twice!

Hope you get some news on your meds very, very soon.

Sam
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by posh10
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WE GOT OUR C/O TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGENTS JUST RANG TO SAY GET MEDS SORTED WHICH I HAVE BOOKED FOR 19TH DEC !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED MY HEART IS PUMPING OUT MY CHEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK IN OZ SHARON AND FAMILY HAVE A GR8 FLIGHT AND A GR8 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on your case officer...
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:58 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Heh people,

Just checked my status page tonight and my "Document Checklist" all documents required have been changed to Met Let hope my visa grant is not long away!

Scottie x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

congrats Scottie - looks like you'll be getting that magic email soon!

still no CO for me yet, i keep checking emails and status page almost hourly now!!!

Louise xxx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:15 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Actually forget that last post....Just got an email a minute ago...guess what?

I GOT MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Scottie xxx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Wow .......OMG....Congratulations

That was mighty quick, from everything met to visa granted......I am so pleased for you!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fejaouk

Scottie xxx

OMG!! THAT WAS QUICK!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

XXX
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Scottie xxx

BRILLIANT NEWS - CONGRATULATIONS

Really chuffed for you. Wishing you all the best with your new life Down Under - and happy Christmas!!!!

Teresa
x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Scottie xxx
fab news.. congratulations.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Scottie xxx

That's fab news, what a wonderful christmas pressie!

Ally
x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

OK guys doesn't take much to get me excited!(LOL)

But now the 2nd page on the status Inquiry for meds says MET....whoooo

Come on Mr Case Officer take a look at the others and send me a little old e-mail (pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee)

Ally
xx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

FANTASTIC NEWS SCOTTIE

ALL THAT WORRING ABOUT NOT A CO SEEM SILLY NOW HA HA

REALLY MADE UP 4 YA

TINAX

Last edited by steveandtina; Dec 10th 2007 at 7:13 pm. Reason: I
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTTIE!!! how quick was that? better get job hunting now!

CONGRATULATIONS ALLY!!! hope you won't have to wait too long now

CONGRATULATIONS everybody else with good news, forgot names now!

Beth, co asking for biopage of ex's passport with signature on - did you have to provide this? this is a major problem, i'm a witness in a court case against him and he's not allowed to contact me so i know now he will not co-operate, panicking a bit now, any advice? the only thing i can think of is to give co the police name and collar no of who is dealing with the case - what do you think?

vicky
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:43 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Yeh I am so hyper at the moment! Am so hyper I am just in from a 13hr shift and away to send my passport to get the visa sticker!!! Well I hope everyone will get a christmas visa too.

Yeh am going to look for jobs as of January and the move date is the first week in May. Ooooo it feels real now!

Thank you everyone for helpling me so much with my visa, but dont worry I wont dissapear, I will be hanging about.

Scottie xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.