Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:31 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by sinurt
Beth - I sent you some karma too - well I hope I did it correctly!!! I only just discovered you had sent me some ages ago so thanks for that

Sinead
Yes I have had it thanks!!!!! Hoping all this karma works for me this week!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yes I have had it thanks!!!!! Hoping all this karma works for me this week!!!!
Beth x x
Hi Beth
How you feeling now, bit better i hope, feeling a bit down myself just now, but i just know that everything is gonna be ok, and 175 visas are going to be sent out in the next week, tried to send some karma to you, but got to spread it about so it says...
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:08 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, 'smee again, no changes on my end. Getting reaaally sick of watching the space (hee ehee heard of saying that if you yell louder you get your visa quicker...... squeaky wheel gets the grease innit?)
NJ
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sinurt
Congrats niknak01 thats great news

Vicky i can honestly say you are prob better having done it online - I wanted to but my agent didn't so I sent off the paper 175 but so far they haven't even begun processing the paper apps and I have no idea what the status is cos i can't check anything :curse:

Anyway here's hoping more visas will be allocated this week so some CO's will be freed up to look at my lovely paper app and everyone else's still waiting

Good luck
Sinead
keep me posted Sinead, I am in the same boat, paper 176 application. We seem to be behind everyone else!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:34 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi Beth
How you feeling now, bit better i hope, feeling a bit down myself just now, but i just know that everything is gonna be ok, and 175 visas are going to be sent out in the next week, tried to send some karma to you, but got to spread it about so it says...
I'm ok thanks.........having one of those days today
Beth x x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

I'm ok thanks.........having one of those days today
Beth x x
I know you are, but we will all get through this wait together, it will happen all at once im sure of it..........
sharon
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:01 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
I know you are, but we will all get through this wait together, it will happen all at once im sure of it..........
sharon
After making the effort to give e-visa applicants a status page........why don't they regularly update it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL......rant over.......
Beth x x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

Well I have just sent my hubby's CV off to have a professional Australian resume done Hoping to start looking for work for him.........as soon as our visa comes!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by niknak01
i just had call from agent we got our visas im so happy

Congratulations and best of luck
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by niknak01
i just had call from agent we got our visas im so happy
WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

I just knew them CO's would be busy this week.

Enjoy your new life down under.

Tina x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Well no contact from a CO yet BUT we did get a response from our email of 2 weeks ago saying our file is now with a CO who will be in touch should he need anything from us.

Congrats to NikNak!!!!
Woo Hoo, see told ya your have a CO soon not long now.

Tina x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:02 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

I hope something happens on my front too! Saying that they may just be waiting for my meds to clear to grant my visa.....but its still annoying hearing nothing and nothing changing on your status page for over a month, patience patience patience!

Scottie x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
I hope something happens on my front too! Saying that they may just be waiting for my meds to clear to grant my visa.....but its still annoying hearing nothing and nothing changing on your status page for over a month, patience patience patience!

Scottie x
Your get your CO this week I've read they have granted 3 visa's today, so them CO's will have some spaces now.

Tina x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:10 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Your get your CO this week I've read they have granted 3 visa's today, so them CO's will have some spaces now.

Tina x
Dont tell me there is only three Co's lol

Scottie x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Well I have just sent my hubby's CV off to have a professional Australian resume done Hoping to start looking for work for him.........as soon as our visa comes!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
hi beth where did you send it too. was it a copany specific for what you do, or just to help with resume's . sorry if sound a bit der. i always do on here. never know what i'm on about. lol.

oh i'm still waiting for a CO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.