Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:50 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by alipally
Blimey, you're CO is great at communication! Ours only sent us the first additional info request then a visa grant!
I can smell your VISA!!!!

Ali x
Told you I could Smell your VISA!!!
Congratulations!!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vunklawx
VISAAA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally my turn to say I GOT IT!!!

It was all so quick last night. Lots and lots of e-mails coming and going, but finally this long wait is over!!! TOTAL MADNESS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Tina and those of you still waiting ('cause of the additional required stuff), hang in there, I can feel you guys will get your visa granted really soon too!

Thank you guys!!!
WOO HOO VUNK!!!!!!! Absolutely brilliant news!!!! Soooooooooo pleased for you
Hope you have a bloody good weekend celebrating!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:07 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Excellent news vunkl, Congratulations

Been a bit quiet on the visa front for a while, must be time to roll again

Good luck everyone else still waiting

Allan
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

hydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the rough

Hi vunklawx

CONGRATULATIONS

Just wanna ask the Sept online applicants:- When u notice the online status changed to "Application being processed further"; What does that mean/what stage will that indicate?
A CO will be allocated soon? Or just merely someone looking at the application?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:59 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Application being processed further meant for us, that we'd got a CO, if your documents on the checklist have changed to met then it's almost certain...

Did you frontload your medicals?

Ali x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi
We are oct applicants and our status page has said that for the last week. I have actually been wondering that myself?????? I am thinking that it just means that someone is looking at it. Would be great if this thought was wrong though

congrats on getting the visa vaunklawx

Nadine
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Finally my turn to say I GOT IT!!!

It was all so quick last night. Lots and lots of e-mails coming and going, but finally this long wait is over!!! TOTAL MADNESS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Tina and those of you still waiting ('cause of the additional required stuff), hang in there, I can feel you guys will get your visa granted really soon too!

Thank you guys!!!
A Huge congratulations to you, enjoy your new life.

Ian....

Last edited by Ian444; Jan 31st 2008 at 1:06 am.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Congratulation!!!!

What a relief for you!!!!COLOR]
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

hydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the rough

Application being processed further meant for us, that we'd got a CO, if your documents on the checklist have changed to met then it's almost certain...

Did you frontload your medicals?

Ali x
Thanks Ali Unfortunately did not frontload medicals and PCC - will do it as soon as CO requests for them
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hydeteru
Thanks Ali Unfortunately did not frontload medicals and PCC - will do it as soon as CO requests for them
Hi Hydeteru

Do you think then that this (Application being processed further) means that you have been allocated a CO? Our form states that as well thats why Im asking.

We have our medicals completed and ther were posted to Aus Thurs 24th but nothing has appeared on opur status page prob wont until next week.
Nadine

Last edited by aus2be; Jan 31st 2008 at 2:11 am.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444
A Huge congratulations to you, enjoy your new life.

Ian....
Congrats!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

FANTASTIC NEWS

Hi Vunk

I was trying to send you some karma earlier but the wind knock my broadband out and it wouldn't let me, its just its just let me log back on and I find you have a visa

Good luck

Tina x

have to send my karma to someone else now-anyone want it?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
FANTASTIC NEWS

Hi Vunk

I was trying to send you some karma earlier but the wind knock my broadband out and it wouldn't let me, its just its just let me log back on and I find you have a visa

Good luck

Tina x

have to send my karma to someone else now-anyone want it?
Yes please, I'll give you some too

Sam
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:37 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

VISAAA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!
BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Nah, just kidding. Dead chuffed for you.

Told you I could Smell your VISA!!!
Mine must have a very mild smell... not that I'm bitter

Last edited by FluffieFaerie; Jan 31st 2008 at 4:40 am.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

well congratulations to everyone who has got there visa recently !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have just received our PC's and our agent has sent them today to our CO. so any guesses anyone how long it will be. We have a christening feb 23rd in london so would be just gr8 to have visa by then and just go get it stamped at the same time we down there ¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooo i'm so excited bout it all.

Diane xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.