Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:49 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Have you had your meds done yet???

it's not on your time line, but you have got a CO so I'm assuming they've been done?

Not long before all us Sept lot have a visa grant I'm sure we'll be all done and dusted by the end of Feb!

There's a couple of us who missed the Bromsgrove meet, and want to have a B'ham meet before the next one, would you be interested?

Ali x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations VUNKLAWX.....fantastic news
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by alipally
Have you had your meds done yet???

it's not on your time line, but you have got a CO so I'm assuming they've been done?

Not long before all us Sept lot have a visa grant I'm sure we'll be all done and dusted by the end of Feb!

There's a couple of us who missed the Bromsgrove meet, and want to have a B'ham meet before the next one, would you be interested?

Ali x
absolutely would luv a brummie meet up, i thought i'd updated my timeline had meds done and finalised already. !!!!!!! where were people thinking of in brum x bet u were sooooooooooo excited with ur visa eh. have u got ur book stamped xx when u planning on going.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hydeteru
Hi vunklawx

CONGRATULATIONS

Just wanna ask the Sept online applicants:- When u notice the online status changed to "Application being processed further"; What does that mean/what stage will that indicate?
A CO will be allocated soon? Or just merely someone looking at the application?
Our status page change to "application being processed further" a day after we applied but didn't get a CO til 2 months later. Our agent told us its just means someone has looked at it.

But hope you don't have to wait to long when did you apply?

Sammy you can have my karma anytime.

Who will be next on the visa grant think we should start betting on it. ha ha

Tina x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vunklawx
VISAAA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally my turn to say I GOT IT!!!

It was all so quick last night. Lots and lots of e-mails coming and going, but finally this long wait is over!!! TOTAL MADNESS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Tina and those of you still waiting ('cause of the additional required stuff), hang in there, I can feel you guys will get your visa granted really soon too!

Thank you guys!!!
WOO HOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! didn' take that long in the end!
good luck in your new life

vicky

tina, my bet is yours will be next, fingers crossed
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
WOO HOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! didn' take that long in the end!
good luck in your new life

vicky

tina, my bet is yours will be next, fingers crossed

Not a chance, your lose your money. I'll have a fiver on fluffy.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:07 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

you know these things tend to come in twos and threes!!!

My money's on you both getting your visa's on the same day....

On that note, I sent all of our passports off yesterday, couldn't do it before as we were off to India and needed them to travel!

They'll be back next week, all stickered up and ready to go... although we still have to put the house on the market and sell the damn thing!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

vunklawx will become famous soon enoughvunklawx will become famous soon enough

My money is on both of them as well!!!

We sent our passports off just today to Washington, D.C. One nice lady told me by the phone that it would take a minimum of 7 days to get them all labeled up and ready.

Fingers crossed for those of you still waiting!

Originally Posted by alipally
you know these things tend to come in twos and threes!!!

My money's on you both getting your visa's on the same day....

On that note, I sent all of our passports off yesterday, couldn't do it before as we were off to India and needed them to travel!

They'll be back next week, all stickered up and ready to go... although we still have to put the house on the market and sell the damn thing!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:56 am
Ping pong PoM

We are told by Australia House here in the UK that it takes 3 working days to turn them around!

See, some things happen faster in the UK after all!!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

It was all so quick last night. Lots and lots of e-mails coming and going, but finally this long wait is over!!! TOTAL MADNESS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Tina and those of you still waiting ('cause of the additional required stuff), hang in there, I can feel you guys will get your visa granted really soon too!

Thank you guys!!!
MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes another weekend to get through b4 another week of email watching-GREAT!

May not have got the visa this week but the people who put a offer in on our house has just had a offer on theirs and I have 1 viewing tonite and 1 tomorrow woo hoo now mr CO where's my visa?????

Good luck everyone waiting just know there will be more grants soon.

Tina x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:05 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS YOU LUCK VISA GRANTEES

Mine and the kids meds showing recieved OH says referred, what does it mean
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Thank you guys!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I KNOW THAT FEELING ITS BLOODY GOOD!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
CONGRATULATIONS YOU LUCK VISA GRANTEES

Mine and the kids meds showing recieved OH says referred, what does it mean
Was there a prob at his medical?

Our little boy had a prob at the medical but his clear a few days after ours so fingers crossed you OH will soon.

Tina x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS , GOD YOU ARE SO LUCKY BET YOU ARE DEAD CHUFFED , CANT IMAGINE THE FEELING KNOWING IT IS HERE AND YOU HAVE DONE IT.

WELL DONE

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO LOOK TO SEE WHERE ARE MEDS ARE AFTER ARRIVING AT LCU DO I JUST USE THE SAME TRACE NUMBER THAT WAS GIVEN FOR SENDING THEM TO LCU

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.