September 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by bugdog
Thanks Beth, good luck with your trip hope you have a fantastic time you sure deserve it.

Hey wot "other" site? have i been missing something?
hope you can work it out : (maybe use a mirror)

moc.ofomorboy

Originally Posted by sinurt
Congratulations Bugdog

Good luck for your validation trip Beth, hope it all goes well, we are thinking of going over in Oct to validate - we can stay with my aunt & uncle for free whoohoo

Tina sorry to hear about your house that really sucks we have dropped over 50k off ours now and not even one offer - will try and send u some karma if it lets me

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Sinead
Hi S, great news about the relatives helping you out
Given up selling my house for a bit........let xmas come and go first...LOL
Beth x x
Old Aug 10th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by bugdog
WE GOT OUR GOLDEN TICKETS!!!!!

At last we finally got our visas come through this morning, now we can start making plans no more limbo.Dont post on here much but i do read the forums.Hey steveandTina if your out there WE DID IT!!!! and BethandAndrew,and to all the others who have have disappeared or gone already to the land of oz.Love to been able to do some fancy writing but i am crap on the computerWell thanks to the Sept crew,and to those still waiting i,m sure it won,t be for much longer,chin up and fingers crossed for you all.
CONGRATULATIONS BULLDOG
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

GOOD LUCK everyone for this week
michelle
Old Aug 11th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi everyone i've not been on for a while, just wanted to say

CONGRATS to Bugdog and everybody else who have there visa's now.

And Beth have a good holiday in Oz and to everybody else selling houses and making plans to get there good luck.

Ian...
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi everyone i've not been on for a while, just wanted to say

CONGRATS to Bugdog and everybody else who have there visa's now.

And Beth have a good holiday in Oz and to everybody else selling houses and making plans to get there good luck.

Ian...
Thanks Ian,
Will update you all when I get back!!!!
Beth x x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Hi everyone, just a quick update, after what seems ages, they now say the brother in law's birth cert is not the full version. But hey at least the application's on someone's desk.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

PS still not sold the house!!!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Hi everyone, just a quick update, after what seems ages, they now say the brother in law's birth cert is not the full version. But hey at least the application's on someone's desk.

Hiya Tints

Pain in the butt that they still want something else BUT as you say it means someone has looked at your file and hopefully once you get that back to them then they can give you the stamp of approval

Good luck

Sam
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert

At least its only one thing which can be sorted very quickly and someone is doing something to grant your visa

Fingers crossed with the house
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

adamchippie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, thought I would bring you upto date on my application, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting......not anymore!!

My Visa came through today

Woohoo, i'm finally going back to Oz!!
Now all i need is some money

Good luck to everyone else, hope its not too long you have to wait.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adamchippie
Hi everyone, thought I would bring you upto date on my application, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting......not anymore!!

Fantastic news well done

Good luck with your new life xxxx
Old Aug 14th 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Congratulations!!!
Well done, a few so far this week WOOO HOOO
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS and good luck to you.

Ian...
Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

CONGRATULAIONS
Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Must make a new list
Who is left now....is it just us !

lainey70

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.