Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Awwwww, really disappinted that I missed chocolate cake. It sounded fantastic as well. Is there any left?

Jacky xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

OH MY GOD I am going to kill my hubby He has gone and changed my avatar again and look what he's given me:curse:

Wouldn't care, I have managed to lose 22lbs so far on my diet and then he goes and does that to me:curse: Gonna kill him, really gonna kill him:curse::curse:

Fat arse Jacky xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Evening everyone, not been on much today because we are packing.

I've just been reading through the threads to try and catch up - some hope.

What happened to my cheese cale then - suddenly changed into chocolate fudge. sob sob

Tints sorry to hear your not feeling well. Chin up pet and think of all the pampering your going to get. Pity you had to cancel your meds - will you have much of a wait before you get them arranged again?

As for the rest of "us lot".

I have to agree the timescales are anyones guess and that makes the waiting much harder.

LCU sort the meds and then farm them out to the equivalent of panel doctors in australia. The thing is no one knows who they are - except LCU and no doubt some work faster then others.

I'm a case in point my meds arrived a week before Beths but hers were cleared 2 weeks before mine and she is still waiting for her visa.

The thing is no one knows what "reasoning" is used by either LCU or DIAC.

It could be visa type, modl status, date of app, date of receipt, meds type A or B, PR or temp visas - the list is endless and trying to figure it out will drive you insane - believe me I know.

Anyway, best of luck to you all I really hope you ALL make some form of progress soon.

Fingers crossed....

Trish
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by allthejs
OH MY GOD I am going to kill my hubby He has gone and changed my avatar again and look what he's given me:curse:

Wouldn't care, I have managed to lose 22lbs so far on my diet and then he goes and does that to me:curse: Gonna kill him, really gonna kill him:curse::curse:

Fat arse Jacky xx

Jacky,

Your bum doesn't look big in that

Go get him girl and well done on loosing the weight....me I'm going the other way! Look out Melboourne there's going to be a new beach whale soon!

Ally
xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Jacky,

Your bum doesn't look big in that

Good one Ally

Go get him girl and well done on loosing the weight....me I'm going the other way! Look out Melboourne there's going to be a new beach whale soon!

Ally
xx
Thanks for the congrats Ally. Has been hard work but the thoughts of sitting on the beach and people throwing wet towels on me has prompted me to try harder!

Jacky xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:51 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by allthejs
Thanks for the congrats Ally. Has been hard work but the thoughts of sitting on the beach and people throwing wet towels on me has prompted me to try harder!

Jacky xx
Exactly the same reason I started dieting in March - now 35lbs down with 7lb left to go and even contemplating getting back into bikinis... - now you all know why I never ask for any cake!!! LOL
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
No confirmation or contact from one yet but some of our docs have been set to Met so I assume 'someone' must have looked at them.

Little one's Chicken Pox is unconfirmed as it's "too early to tell" if they're bites or Pox blisters - but apparently we'll 'definately' know tomorrow!

BUT ... GOOD NEWS!!!... We have received an excellent offer on the house, the house they were buying has fallen through, their buyer is at point of exchange and they want the whole thing tied up in 6 weeks or less! I'm trying to get through to the agents now to say... YES YES YES!!!
congratulations on the house sale - good progress too with the visa

hi tints - is it your appendix bothering you again? hope you're feeling better soon (i thought you had been a little quiet!)
vicky
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Exactly the same reason I started dieting in March - now 35lbs down with 7lb left to go and even contemplating getting back into bikinis... - now you all know why I never ask for any cake!!! LOL

Congrats to you too!

Is there just me who's going to be a beach whale then!...:curse:I'll go on a diet when I get there!....afterall there's always tomorrow

Ally
xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Congrats to you too!

Is there just me who's going to be a beach whale then!...:curse:I'll go on a diet when I get there!....afterall there's always tomorrow

Ally
xx
Don't worry Ali, I am more whale than Dolphin too

Gutted about the cake, will be around at 4pm tom for a piece of whatever is going!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

quiet on here tonight...........whats everyone watching....must be good...........
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Don't worry Ali, I am more whale than Dolphin too

Gutted about the cake, will be around at 4pm tom for a piece of whatever is going!!!!
& I'm not small either,

well I am in hight but not in width (circumfrence!) any way
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:57 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Boo Hoo...........no news for me again today!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Boo Hoo...........no news for me again today!!!!
Beth x x
Hi Everyone, After speaking with LCU last night, i have found out they are now processing 11 October, and i have been told that my meds will be done for Monday....we also filled out the complaints form online 3 times last night and this morning got 3 emails back stating the same thing, and telling us had we not been cleared by Wednesday to phone them back........really really helpful..........so not long for all those waiting for up to the 11 October...............
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:04 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Good news then Sharon........glad to see things should be moving for you by early next week!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Good news then Sharon........glad to see things should be moving for you by early next week!!!
Beth x x
Thanks Beth
My CO has told us that as soon as the meds have cleared, she will pass our case on for finalization.....soooooo who knows December is looking good....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.