Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by NATASHAVEHAS
Anyone know the answer to this one? When I was assigned a CO they asked for more documents to be supplied by 27 November - does this mean a descision will be made soon after this date in your experience??
Hi There
Sorry for laughing, it may do you some good to have a really good read through the forums............after you have read them....i would suggest some sort of anti depressant drug.......just to keep you going with the wait
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cheltaz
sorry is this when you applied.11 october???im just patiently waiting because im the 18th but that got me mildly excited!
Hi
No i applied september, thats the date LCU rec our meds..........
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:59 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having the stitches in my neck taken out at 11am today.........YAY!!!!! Been a long 9 days since they went in
Looking forward to being able to move my head again without them pulling,
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Oh my god he looks gorgeous, bet it took your mind of the visa for a while..

Visa, what visa?
I'm in Enrique land today, annoying the dog, singing loudly and stroking the photos I took
We were right at the front so had good view of it all, including him cavorting with his backing singer, not sure what my daughter thought about that

Beth - hope all goes with stitch removal!

Right off for some more singing "I will be your hero, baby, I will kiss away the pain"........................

Sam

Last edited by Sammy T; Nov 15th 2007 at 9:58 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:03 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Visa, what visa?
I'm in Enrique land today, annoying the dog, singing loudly and stroking the photos I took
We were right at the front so had good view of it all, including him cavorting with his backing singer, not what my daughter thought about that

Interesting to hear they are up to the 11th October,as we are the 13th but I notice there are still lots of people before the 11th who've not had progress yet, so I will not hold my breath.

Beth - hope all goes with stitch removal!

Right off for some more singing "I will be your hero, baby, I will kiss away the pain"........................

Sam
Sam........it's ok love......you don't have to kiss my neck.......eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.......LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Sam........it's ok love......you don't have to kiss my neck.......eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.......LOL
Beth x x
Hope all goes well today with the removal of your stitches......
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:15 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Thinking about it I'm glad I haven't had my visa granted in the last 9 days........as I could have jumped around in excitement and ripped all of the stitches out of my neck LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thinking about it I'm glad I haven't had my visa granted in the last 9 days........as I could have jumped around in excitement and ripped all of the stitches out of my neck LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Beth x x

Sam
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:37 pm
Make it happen!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stitch free at last.....hee hee
I can look left and right and up and down again......cool!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stitch free at last.....hee hee
I can look left and right and up and down again......cool!!!
Beth x x
Glad to hear it.....you can now cross the road safely....
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:48 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Glad to hear it.....you can now cross the road safely....
Yes....LOL....the lollipop lady has been brilliant during my recovery.....and I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to her.....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes....LOL....the lollipop lady has been brilliant during my recovery.....and I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to her.....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:55 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon guys and gals!

Well done for telephoning Sharon, glad you got the answers you needed, I'm sure that we'll have more visa grants very soon!

Sammy, I'm sooo jealous of you the lovely Enrique mmmmmmm..... !

Hey Trish have you told everyone the good news yet???

Beth, glad that you're sitting patiently!

No cake today as I've been to another interview... but there's still cheesecake and fudge cake from yesterday for anyone who's interested!

House looks like a bomb has hit it and I have people coming round an 5pm... what a nightmare! Hopefully my BIL will have gotten the last wardrobe carcass from Ikea this morning and it'll all be go go go upstairs this weekend with new wardrobes and moving all the clothes from the 'temporary rails' that have been up for 6 years now!!!

Ali x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:14 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm. I'd like to share an article, depends how much you trust Telegraph though, but I find the numbers a bit scary. One brit leaves the UK for good every three minutes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...15/nemi115.xml

*bamboozled*
NJ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.