Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Brilliant news Sharon my meds took a further 6 days to be finalised after everyone elses changed..........give it a few more days!!!!!
Hope you're feeling a lot happier now you have some movement again.....YAY!!!!
Beth x x

ps.......LCU are working weekends to reduce the backlog of medicals........DIAC are not working weekends though.
Hi Beth
My oh says normal people would be happy on our news, but he say im a glass half empty person
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:29 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi Beth
My oh says normal people would be happy on our news, but he say im a glass half empty person
Well try it sharon..........scream out to the world that most of your meds have been finalised!!!!!!!!!! just waiting for yours to be dealt with and your almost there!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS by the way..........nearly there
Beth x x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Well try it sharon..........scream out to the world that most of your meds have been finalised!!!!!!!!!! just waiting for yours to be dealt with and your almost there!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS by the way..........nearly there
Beth x x
You are so sweet, im coming to live with you till my visa comes......
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

You are so sweet, im coming to live with you till my visa comes......
Well we should all encouragage each other......it's a very stressful time. Really pleased you have had some news today though......chin up.....not too much longer for you
Beth x x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Hi Ally
LCU are processing and finalizing meds as from 11 October, and they are getting through them now...........not long for you
4 Weeks then (all being well??)

heyhey....could be there January!

Ally
xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Sharon,

Just tried to send you some Karma....but I got to spread it around.....

Hope your meds get finalised real soooonnnnnn

Ally
xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Sharon,

Just tried to send you some Karma....but I got to spread it around.....

Hope your meds get finalised real soooonnnnnn

Ally
xx
Thanks Ally............sending some back
sharon
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by halfwaythere
yes! at the moment they work overtime sat and i think sunday due to backlog
Thats SO exciting!!! Damn, gives me another 2 days a week to check my status page...........HIP HIP HOORAY
Maybe we'll see movement faster. Or is that just wishful thinking?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:45 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Woohooo!!!

Well Sharon that is progress, be happy! It's moving forwards... Yes the glass might be half empty for you... but someone is topping it up!!

Ali x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whats up with the spreadsheet, cant get on to update it.........
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sharon, good news, moving one step closer to the finish

Sam
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Good news Sharon your almost there.

Ian..
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for us today as well, not just in relation to the visa but our whole lives potentially - just had email from our panel doc to say results of hubby's echo are back and all is normal - phew

So can now organise a courier for meds (surgery still don't see why we won't use Royal mail but I've stuck to my guns on this)
Have got the address for LCU, do the docs need to write anything else on the envelope, like ref no?

Sam
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good news for us today as well, not just in relation to the visa but our whole lives potentially - just had email from our panel doc to say results of hubby's echo are back and all is normal - phew

So can now organise a courier for meds (surgery still don't see why we won't use Royal mail but I've stuck to my guns on this)
Have got the address for LCU, do the docs need to write anything else on the envelope, like ref no?

Sam
Fantastic news. You must be so relieved.

Jacky xx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Sam
Thats great news sam, im really happy for you..............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.