Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:48 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

That is pretty pants!!!

I have a few cases of champagne and a well stocked drinks cabinet... ( a lot of it was bought in moments of bad taste on holiday though!) Looks like we'll be having a Christmas generously soaked in Alcohol!!
Ho hum!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
That is pretty pants!!!

I have a few cases of champagne and a well stocked drinks cabinet... ( a lot of it was bought in moments of bad taste on holiday though!) Looks like we'll be having a Christmas generously soaked in Alcohol!!
Ho hum!
Give it to people as pressies if you like - I'll send you my address LOL

Trish
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi Everyone

Although my status page still shows the same, i am a little cheerier this morning as i had a reply from my CO, just stating that although LCU have experienced delays, they have now caught up....not sure were they have caught up to, but at least they have caught up....not to long now maybe
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

YES YES YES YES WE GOT ONE WE GOT A CO YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAGE HAS CHANGED TO MET

CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
[/SIZE]

TINA AND STEVE:thum bsup:
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina

PAGE HAS CHANGED TO MET

CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
[/SIZE]

WOO HOO......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! At last some movement again....YAY!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

I want one!

No CO and no change in status page!

Starting to get worried now

Ally
xx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

PAGE HAS CHANGED TO MET

CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
[/SIZE]

Well done, things are moving again
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Hi peeps

Do you think I should contact the department or should wait a while longer

because the processing times says for 22/10 = 18 september and we are now 7th November???

cheers

Ally
xx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Hi peeps

Do you think I should contact the department or should wait a while longer

because the processing times says for 22/10 = 18 september and we are now 7th November???

cheers

Ally
xx
Hi Ally
I dont think there is any harm contacting them....it will remind them you are there.......
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS to all you lucky people!

good to see things are moving eventually!

ally i would definately ring them tonight, it can.t do any harm.

vicky
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

PAGE HAS CHANGED TO MET

CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
[/SIZE]

CONGRATULATIONS

See, told you it wouldn't be long.

Trish
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Another day goes by, another day closer to our visa (we all hope)

but nothing in the in box from IMMI.GOV
nill,
zero
zilch
nicht

I'm starting to think that this is a wind up!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

PAGE HAS CHANGED TO MET

CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
[/SIZE]

well done you !!
get them tickets booked
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:25 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
nill,
zero
zilch
nicht

Ditto so near yet so far!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

taylahlou is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert

nill,
zero
zilch
nicht

Hello, just wanted to say congratulations on getting your CO. not long now
:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.