September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Thanks Fluffie for the congrats - Ali should be tomorrow!!!!

NJ, you old veteran you, so you think that the ones I have attached they haven't received? So I should just send them all again? And thanks for the congrats!!!!

Where's Ali, has she gone out?

Carla xxx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by scrum
Ian you cannot use those forms. The EH stands for something like electronic health and it's riddled with bugs. You will have to print off the normal forms and use them for everyone - you included.

We did this on the advise of our agent based on his instructions from DIAC/LCU.

Trish
Hi and thanks Trish, i was on night shift last night so i'm just catching up with the threads, i'll use the other forms am i right thinking they are the 26A and 160A, but not sure where to download them from i am a bit stupid this morning, need to go to bed.

Well done to Carla.......it's moving quite fast and i'm getting nervious.

Ian....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:15 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Carla, PM'ed with emailing details.

The issue was that they did receive everything, just could not access it. Hopefully it has been resolved by now, but first few days of September seem to be affected.
NJ
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:18 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi and thanks Trish, i was on night shift last night so i'm just catching up with the threads, i'll use the other forms am i right thinking they are the 26A and 160A, but not sure where to download them from i am a bit stupid this morning, need to go to bed.

Ian....
Ian, "a" forms were discontinued. You need regular 26 and 160, take them from here:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/160.pdf
Cheers.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by newjersey
Ian, "a" forms were discontinued. You need regular 26 and 160, take them from here:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/160.pdf
Cheers.
Thanks Newjersey your a star.
Ian.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:03 pm

I know
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:09 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OOOooooohhhhh CONGRATULATIONS Carla!!!!!!
I was in a state of shock the whole day when we had our case officer....LOL
Hope you have your meds booked and PCC's sent off........our deadline is the 30th Oct.
Beth x x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Thanks Beth

Did our meds on the 24th September - they are at LCU already! Have received police checks for France but have the receipt for the UK ones and they should be with me by 27th October! Just hoping that they will.

I am in a state of shock! Great news though! YAYYYYY!!!!

Carla x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444

Ian....
NO!!!!!! They are not the 26A and 160A they are the 26 and 160 forms.

Good luck

Trish
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carla-trev
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! - HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD THE EMAIL THIS MORNING - WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER!!!!!

Carla x
Congratulations and welcome to the club. LOL

Trish
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,
On the med forms where it asks about smoking, my oldest son did smoke for a while but has now stopped, do i need to declare this and do you think it will affect the meds. I'm just starting to panic about every little thing now.
Thanks Ian.....
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:09 am

I'd say be truthful.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Did you recieve an email to say you have a CO or does it show up online?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Hi

I received two, one entitled NOTIFICATION OF A CASE OFFICER and another which came first introducing herself and requesting further documentation.

When I checked the status page it said "Application being processed further" and a couple of documents now had "Met" next to them on the checklist.

Carla
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the congrats Trish!!!!!

Carla x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.